Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2477 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2009, 12:52:55 AM »
^Cam shoulda had that beat  :D
Why would you want to ruin a good beat

that's what i thought when i listened to halfway house, then I realized none of the beats were good.

LOL, unless they were the beats to a new Cam album; then they would be classic lmao.

i'm not even that big of a cam fan to be that much of a groupie. i've listened to mood muzik 1 & 2 and halfway house before the groupie fest occupied dubcc and never got into his shit. get over it.

lol, believe me; i know you never got into it. :laugh:

you make it a point to show up in 80% of Joe Budden threads to tell me he's weak with no charisma.

never a good comment at all, all negative, nice.

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »
Well joe budden is deeper and more intelligent then 90 percent of rappers.

HOLY SHIT ELANO IS BACK!!!!THEIR GOES MY KARMA AGAIN!

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2009, 12:55:03 AM »

that's what i thought when i listened to halfway house, then I realized none of the beats were good.

LOL, unless they were the beats to a new Cam album; then they would be classic lmao.

i'm not even that big of a cam fan to be that much of a groupie. i've listened to mood muzik 1 & 2 and halfway house before the groupie fest occupied dubcc and never got into his shit. get over it.

you make it a point to show up in 80% of Joe Budden threads to tell me he's weak with no charisma.

it's not too hard to show up in 80% of joe budden threads when 80% of the outbound threads are joe budden cockfests

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2009, 12:59:13 AM »

it's not too hard to show up in 80% of joe budden threads when 80% of the outbound threads are joe budden cockfests

ohh, like this thread? ::)

i'd say it's pretty simple to NOT show up in a thread by simply not clicking the mouse while the cursor is over the link to the thread.

Elano

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »
cham is  :'(

Al Bundy

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2009, 01:01:48 AM »

i'd say it's pretty simple to NOT show up in a thread by simply not clicking the mouse while the cursor is over the link to the thread.

this thread is more like jrome stirring up some shit.  :stir:

Al Bundy

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2009, 01:05:06 AM »

smartass comments like that one is one of the main reasons I like voicing my opinion. oh what you're smarter because you like joe buddden?

Elano

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2009, 01:10:32 AM »

oh what you're smarter because you like joe buddden?

LOL She thinks to be smart because joe budden is the most intelligent rapper  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2009, 01:11:25 AM »
cham is  :'(

not in the slightest! ;)

we just got an incredible Slaughterhouse album, which has found a way to recieve hate; no surprise their.

& Joey just dropped a GREAT Escape Route album; which hasn't received much negative feedback, but i'm sure you'll have some input on an album you will never hear; so you might as well drop your thoughts right in this thread. ;D

Cham is in fact :laugh:

^Cam shoulda had that beat  :D

this thread is more like jrome stirring up some shit.  :stir:

that bastard! :D

i'm done with the fighting, i don't care anymore lol.

i tried to hold my own for the last month, but now with Elano back, who creates Slaughterhouse threads just to trash them; i can't possibly go on lol.

i am calling a truce with Dubcc, unless somebody says something RETARDED lol.

^Cam shoulda had that beat  :D

smartass comments like that one is one of the main reasons I like voicing my opinion. oh what you're smarter because you like joe buddden?

lol, what do you mean "smarter"?

my whole point to saying that is because you show up in just about every Budden thread saying the same thing how you don't like him, he's got a boring flow & no charisma & things of that nature.

i've seen you say that so many times about Budden, i have come to the realization you will never like him or his work; your opinon is understood.

MediumL

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 02:15:29 AM »
 :tosser:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2009, 06:16:04 AM »
I'm a big fan of both rappers, and I gotta say they are quite different too.

But Cam got more lines that makes you say "oh shit" and lines you can laugh with. It's all fun! Plus, Cam has had the best beats of these two rappers so far.

Imagine Cam on the Dumb Out beat, he'd murdered that shit. I'm not saying Joey made it a bad song though.

kemizt

Raphael

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 06:39:45 AM »
I couldnt care less if Joe Budden is considered a better "lyricist" , I can enjoy Cam'rons music while Joe Buddens music is just straight up boring and sucks.

i feel like Bill Cosby pourin in the pudding>>>>>Joe Budden

Elano

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2009, 07:00:10 AM »
I couldnt care less if Joe Budden is considered a better "lyricist"
according to the budden groupies of this forum,he's not only the best lyricist ever but even the most intelligent rapper  :D

Okka

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2009, 07:09:54 AM »
Budden got some real dope songs and all that but i never really liked him that much. LOL @ people sayin' he the best rapper EVER  :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2009, 07:20:52 AM »
Budden got some real dope songs and all that but i never really liked him that much. LOL @ people sayin' he the best rapper EVER  :D
I dont think anyone said that