Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2566 times)

Jaydc555

Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »
I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2009, 01:19:49 PM »
I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

no  ::) ::) every forum on the net getting exited about that album and praise it. that why im sayin  all the SH is well overhyped and and i never said east . west its not only LA its whole CAli plus other states as the rest (MID, SOUTH).

Jaydc555

« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

no  ::) ::) every forum on the net getting exited about that album and praise it. that why im sayin  all the SH is well overhyped and and i never said east . west its not only LA its whole CAli plus other states as the rest (MID, SOUTH).
Its hyped for a reason.Its good fucking music.Theirs a reason its getting so much attention and a reason why the greats of the industry are giving it co signs.Dont get mad because your favorite artist nobody cares about.And chamillionaire and bun b both co signed the group and stat quo asked to be a part of the group so id say their doing just fine on the southern tip.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2009, 01:55:14 PM »

Its hyped for a reason.Its good fucking music.Theirs a reason its getting so much attention and a reason why the greats of the industry are giving it co signs.Dont get mad because your favorite artist nobody cares about.And chamillionaire and bun b both co signed the group and stat quo asked to be a part of the group so id say their doing just fine on the southern tip.

LOL @gettin mad i dont care if rappers im listen getin buzz or not(this means nothin for me) (we will see how many fans will have SH after year or too . if this group will existed anymore?suddenly every1 jump on SH wagon and start sayin oHH AHH so dope so good but let the time show what happened) for me is important what kind of music they doin and if they releasin it.if they sell lots of units its cool if not who cares. do u? we will see how long that hype survived in music biz  ;D ;D and what happened  after that if they will save hip hop like everybody wants (or is just hype made by people like u? and stay here and its gonna be next lost hope for rap.)(and dont get me wrong i like crooked ,royce,)  :)

Jaydc555

« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2009, 02:13:47 PM »
I was a huge fan of all four artists before they formed and own all their albums.So their nothing new to me.Now their getting the recognition they all deserve.And your contradicting yourself saying you dont care about artists getting attention and then insulting sh for getting any LOL.And i dont care about sales that much but they do matter.If they dont make money off it they arent going to keep making music that goes for any artist.And their already planning a second album and alll have solo projects coming out so dont worry they arent going anywhere.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2009, 02:21:16 PM »
Slaughterhouse >>> almost anybody today.

it's EXTREMELY hard to fight that logic, unless your ignorant or just truly believe somebody is better, but i'd love to know who.

all time? they clearly aren't on top yet, but give them a chance to put out albums.

no more fighting guys.

Paul

« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2009, 02:52:16 PM »

it's EXTREMELY hard to fight that logic, unless your ignorant or just truly believe somebody is better, but i'd love to know who.

all time? they clearly aren't on top yet, but give them a chance to put out albums.

no more fighting guys.

Are you talking about pure lyrics?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

no more fighting guys.

i'm talking about pure rapping lol.

midwestryder

« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 03:31:46 PM by midwestryder »

Paul

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2009, 03:34:54 PM »

no more fighting guys.

Just when you say rapping, im thinkin the whole package, flow, beat selection, charisma

They are def up ther but i wouldnt say the best, but i like a different style of rappers, like i prefer a MURS album to any of Slaughterhouse cause i feel im gettin a better listening experience than to just straight emceeing,

Opinions i guess

To be honest i dont think they will release another album together

Is it just me that didnt enjoy the album?
funkyfreshintheflesh

SO PRUP

« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2009, 03:36:59 PM »
Joe Budden & Cam'ron are ironically my 2 favorite rappers.

Cam'rons career > Joe Buddens Career

Diplomats Movement = Best movement since wu tang

Slaughterhouse = Best Rap Group since The Diplomats

Joe Budden > Cam'ron Lyrically

Cam'ron makes better music all around

But Joe Budden pants a picture and makes great music for when your in a specific mood and more people can probably relate to what he is talking about.  

Diplomatic Immunity > Slaughterhouse Album > everything else in the last 8 years give our take a few

Mood Music Vol. 2 & 3 > all Cam'ron albums except S.D.E

You cant really compare the 2 because they are so different, these are my 2 favorite rappers but its hard to compare there work because I listen to both almost equally, more joe budden as of late though.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 03:39:13 PM by TUSLIC™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2009, 03:40:18 PM »
No it is not . no one person realy knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . iam slaughtehouse fan but the turth is they are still underground conpared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter is undergroup group that is not known as much as think.

incorrect.

people in the Mid-West who are hip hop fans, have no mainstream artist to rep.

NY has 50, Cali has Game, Florida has somebody lol; same goes for most southern states.

people in the Mid-West check the internet to see whose rapping & anybody who logs onto ANY hip hop website on the internet will see something Slaughterhouse related.

they're not super well known, but i wouldn't label them "underground" at this point.

but most importantly, who gives a flying fuck about their popularity status? if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?

if Pac never blew up you wouldn't bump his music?

no more fighting guys.

Just when you say rapping, im thinkin the whole package, flow, beat selection, charisma

They are def up ther but i wouldnt say the best, but i like a different style of rappers, like i prefer a MURS album to any of Slaughterhouse cause i feel im gettin a better listening experience than to just straight emceeing,

Opinions i guess

To be honest i dont think they will release another album together

Is it just me that didnt enjoy the album?

so are you saying Murs >>> Slaughterhouse?

that is more than acceptable in my book, Murs is an animal a real MC; unlike who is being compare to Joey in this thread. :D

but is it just Murs? anybody else?

Jaydc555

« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2009, 03:47:16 PM »
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
YOU LISTEN TO NELLY AND J KWON YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »
Jrome speaking the real, as usual...

MediumL

« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2009, 03:51:25 PM »
No it is not . no one person realy knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . iam slaughtehouse fan but the turth is they are still underground conpared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter is undergroup group that is not known as much as think.

incorrect.

people in the Mid-West who are hip hop fans, have no mainstream artist to rep.

What about Kanye? Or Eminem?

Btw I know you love SH Cham but to me theres rappers out there putting out doper songs atm. In fact i'd take an Ortiz solo over SH track tbh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>