Author Topic: Your Favorite WCC Forum...  (Read 216 times)

bez

Re:Your Favorite WCC Forum...
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2002, 04:21:39 PM »
defo anything go's for me, I learn alot here and I love talking to everyone here. Dope board.

Jome

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2002, 07:51:02 PM »
1: Album review (If new posts)
2: The Vault (If new posts)
3: Hall of Mirrors (Just glancin tru if anything of interest)
4: Sports & Ent. (If new posts)
5: Anything Goes
6: Outbound
7: 411
8: WCC Main Forum

The daily routine, taking it backwards wouldn't work  ::)

;D

Smooth

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2002, 08:11:01 PM »
I usually go West Coast board first, then I hit up anything goes, then Sports and Outbound connections...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2002, 09:10:27 PM »
My order changes all the time...It all depends where I posted at most the previous day...Most of the time I check "The Lab" and "Audio Battle" sections first...Lately there haven't been many Audio Battles, so I haven't been checking that board a lot lately...After I check both of the Audio sections, I check the "West Coast" Section, the "Outband Connection" Section, and than I check this section...Than if I finish reading all those boards, I check the other remaining boards in no specific order...

Oh yea...I forgot to mention...I check "Hall of Mirrors" a lot too...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2002, 01:20:46 AM »
Yhis board is prolly my favorite. The main board and outbound connections are where I love to get info and read peoples opinions on music so that too.

Hall of Mirrors is full of fighting and bickering so I pretty much gave up on that shyza.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2002, 07:24:47 AM »
Nobody said the webmastery & graphix forum  :'( :-\ :o

we really need some official contest over there coz its death :( only ex & me post over there ::) :P
40oz Graphire