Author Topic: 50 cent speaks on why hes talking the hood to great adventures  (Read 396 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-speaks-on-why-hes

Got to give him props for this. Name another rapper on his level thats done this.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc555

Re: 50 cent speaks on why hes talking the hood to great adventures
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 01:25:45 AM »
Cormega rented out buses and took the entire queensbridge out for a days vacation somehwere cant recall where.And that guy has a tenth of the money 50 does.Immortal technique does tons of charity work

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 01:27:37 AM »
didn't jay rock give out turkeys and shit for christmas? there's rappers that actually give a shit about their community.

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 01:31:51 AM »
Even suge knight did tons of charity work and put lots of money up for anti gang movements.You just dont hear about because they want to demonize rap

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »
^^ Yup they just few and far between. Fif's done a lot of work to clean up his hood, I remember in one of his interviews he was saying how Betty Midler? Is that her name? was getting him to buy like $3000 trees and shit and he didn't know wtf was happening lol

MediumL

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 02:14:51 AM »
^^ he bought a park in his old projects where supreme used to dominate and called it curtis jackson park or something. King pin move lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 02:31:58 AM »
Cormega rented out buses and took the entire queensbridge out for a days vacation somehwere cant recall where.And that guy has a tenth of the money 50 does.Immortal technique does tons of charity work

I mean name a rapper whos actually invested money to improve living conditions, he invested 1.5 million into baisly projects. Considering in his youth he played a small part in the drug problem there suppose its only right lol.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 02:33:15 AM »
^^ he bought a park in his old projects where supreme used to dominate and called it curtis jackson park or something. King pin move lol

he loves rubbing shit in premes face lol not that i blame him.

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 02:53:23 AM »

I mean name a rapper whos actually invested money to improve living conditions, he invested 1.5 million into baisly projects. Considering in his youth he played a small part in the drug problem there suppose its only right lol.
Immortal technique just recently helped fund and build a lot of stuff in afghanistan.Its refreshing to see rappers do stuff like this.50 has the money to spare and I appluad him for doing his work.But when someone like technique does it it amazes I mean the guy doesnt move many units and still forks over tons.I shake my head when i see some dumb shit like t pain buying that ridiculous chain in the middle of a recession.That thing could have fed a family for five years

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 04:13:44 AM »
Never knew that about immortal gotta respect that. Agree bet flo rida has never given a penny back

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 09:28:51 AM »
Great to see rappers giving back to the community :) Props to 50 and all the rest who do that
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »
Great to see rappers giving back to the community :) Props to 50 and all the rest who do that
That's the one thing about 50. He kind of gets off on playing the villian when it comes to his public image but he seems like he genuinely does a lot of good things with his money. Can't knock him for that.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »
Are you frightened by the weght you poses?
can you think of one good thing ot say?
does it all depend on your mood?
why can't you be any damn good?
why can't you be like my water bed massager?
and to tell you the truth i don't need you less a lone
i never know why can't you be
when i was 13 i said why can't you be like an art house for a movie, frank and sexy
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BIGWORM

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »

LOL if he really did that I give him HUGE props cause he's shittin on em...