Author Topic: Job the scientist  (Read 549 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Job the scientist
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
those jap watermelons are like 500 bucks i heard

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »
just proves you honkies really have nothing else better to do. eye won and eye aint even need to do anything

yes when I think of you, i think "winner".
nigga shouldn't you be filing some papers. and banging ceos ( allegedly) fuck out of here.

Nah no ceo's...I been steadily bangin the head of the HR dept, if you had real world experience you wouldn't confuse the two.

Remind me what you do for a living again?  Or are you too ashamed to say?
nah its more like eye could really give a fuck thats why eye could care about specifics.
second white boy lay off the drugs because we did this same exact things before. stop bullshiting. better use that search button if you want to know, again. but the job that eye do have eye didnt have the leverage of being white to get that job.  hard work nothing a white boy in this country would know about. run along now

So when I don't remember what you do, it's cuz i'm on drugs, when you don't remember what I do, it's cuz you could give a fuck less (btw, it should be COULDN'T give a fuck less).  Typical hypocritical logic for you.

And you realize that Coming To America reinforces negative stereotypes of blacks right job?  Way to perpetuate racism.
nigga eye me damn if eye am going to sit here and write all proper just to appease you corny ass niggas.

and do you realize your stupid. to even take Coming To America serious. honky makes 80k and retarded like no other. but thats okay because in this world you can be retarded and be rich. shit you can even be retarded and be the president. as long as your white
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
Does that piss you off daniel? What are you going to do about it?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »
just proves you honkies really have nothing else better to do. eye won and eye aint even need to do anything

nigga shouldn't you be filing some papers. and banging ceos ( allegedly) fuck out of here.

Nah no ceo's...I been steadily bangin the head of the HR dept, if you had real world experience you wouldn't confuse the two.

nah its more like eye could really give a fuck thats why eye could care about specifics.
second white boy lay off the drugs because we did this same exact things before. stop bullshiting. better use that search button if you want to know, again. but the job that eye do have eye didnt have the leverage of being white to get that job.  hard work nothing a white boy in this country would know about. run along now

So when I don't remember what you do, it's cuz i'm on drugs, when you don't remember what I do, it's cuz you could give a fuck less (btw, it should be COULDN'T give a fuck less).  Typical hypocritical logic for you.

And you realize that Coming To America reinforces negative stereotypes of blacks right job?  Way to perpetuate racism.
nigga eye me damn if eye am going to sit here and write all proper just to appease you corny ass niggas.

and do you realize your stupid. to even take Coming To America serious. honky makes 80k and retarded like no other. but thats okay because in this world you can be retarded and be rich. shit you can even be retarded and be the president. as long as your white

What about this^

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 07:14:58 PM »
nigga nothing here pisses me off. but eye know it definitely ruins the little life you guys barely have
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 07:19:11 PM »
nigga nothing here pisses me off. but eye know it definitely ruins the little life you guys barely have

come visit me in seattle. i'll show you how to live. mountain biking. hot tubs.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »

What about this^
and where are you going with this?

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 07:24:24 PM »

come visit me in seattle. i'll show you how to live. mountain biking. hot tubs.
that sound like a set up right there. trying to have me mountain bike riding then run me off the cliff. nah nigga eye aint C- murder

so fuck you." - Pac

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 06:36:50 AM »
Hahhahaha, awesome!  ;D
eye just laugh when you even attempt to clown someone.

I wasn't even clowning you there, really. I just found that picture hilarious. I'd post the same damn thing even if it said "Sikotic the scientist", and you know he is my dude.

kemizt

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 03:35:11 PM »
Hahhahaha, awesome!  ;D

I wasn't even clowning you there, really. I just found that picture hilarious. I'd post the same damn thing even if it said "Sikotic the scientist", and you know he is my dude.
me personally eye thought the picture was corny. and eye got a great sense of humor. but it is what it is

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 03:39:19 PM »
Hahhahaha, awesome!  ;D

me personally eye thought the picture was corny. and eye got a great sense of humor.

what a douchey thing to say.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 03:49:54 PM »
^^ and you a shook nigga. when you decide to man up and get at me with that reggae come talk

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »
^^ and you a shook nigga. when you decide to man up and get at me with that reggae come talk

?