Author Topic: I just ate a good-ass cheese pizza  (Read 933 times)

Muhfukka

Re: I just ate a good-ass cheese pizza
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »
hack reminds me of this kid from maine i met at this program i had to do for fucking up when i was 15. he spent all day trying to convince people how great maine was, but everything he said just made maine seem worse than everyone already thought

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 07:28:41 PM »
best pizza in the world is served in NYC, I thought that was a common fact. California pizza is straight wack unless they're trying to copy NY. Even still, they ain't got the tap water going in the yeast that NYC is renowned for.

nonsense lol.  If you take the same ingredients and recipe from an NY pizzaria and make it somewhere else...it will taste exactly the same.  Likewise, Chinese Food doesnt actually taste better with chopsticks.

On a side note...

Chicago Deep Dish >>> Big floppy flimsy NY Pizza
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »
best pizza in the world is served in NYC, I thought that was a common fact. California pizza is straight wack unless they're trying to copy NY. Even still, they ain't got the tap water going in the yeast that NYC is renowned for.

isnt that the same tap water that someone said contained some banned pesticide?  i think hack was the one who posted that.....

I don't know but the city has won multiple awards for it's quality of tap water. They even bottle it and sell it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/feb/25/nation/na-tapwater25

Now that's just ridiculous.

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 07:36:05 PM »

nonsense lol.  If you take the same ingredients and recipe from an NY pizzaria and make it somewhere else...it will taste exactly the same.  Likewise, Chinese Food doesnt actually taste better with chopsticks.

On a side note...

opinions are like assholes, but in this case i have to say you have an asshole's opinion. chicago pizza is worthless, you might as well east lasagna or manicotti.. ny pizza is big and you fold it eat it while you're walking. that deep dish shit is retarded.

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »

On a side note...

opinions are like assholes, but in this case i have to say you have an asshole's opinion. chicago pizza is worthless, you might as well east lasagna or manicotti.. ny pizza is big and you fold it eat it while you're walking. that deep dish shit is retarded.

Naw, Deep Dish Pizza is more filling...and u feel like u ate a fuckin meal. They just focus on the toppings more. NY Pizza is aiight, but its like they put sauce and cheese ontop of a round piece of cardboard. 

I like Chicago Deep Dish better then Floppy NY Pizza....just the same as I like real Mexican food over Taco Bell.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 07:52:22 PM »
^But chicago isn't even real pizza. It's more of a dish. Pizza isn't supposed to be enjoyed like that. In your case you would be preferring taco bell.

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »
i was in chicago a couple years ago, and i wasnt really too immpressed with the deep dish. like bananas said you might as well eat lasagna. and this was at the most famous deep dish spots there

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 08:00:22 PM »
if you want to get technical, ny pizza isnt real pizza either...at least according to these rules..

http://verapizzanapoletana.org/vpn_frames-index.htm

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »

On a side note...

Actually the water makes a huge difference.  I don't know why but the water makes a huge difference.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 08:52:19 PM »

what does california have to do with anything?

and i agree, the best city to get a variety of nice pizza brands is NYC

but Pats Pizza in Orono has the best pizza in the world for one location
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Cali Climate

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 02:15:17 AM »
^^because being a California native with most of my family in nyc I am subjected to pizza warfare all the time. It's some real TMNT shit. gotta find the best pizza.

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »
^But chicago isn't even real pizza. It's more of a dish. Pizza isn't supposed to be enjoyed like that. In your case you would be preferring taco bell.

i think your basing your definition of "pizza" on your own personal opinion of how pizza is supposed to enjoyed lol.  I just personally like Deep Dish pizza better.  The toppings are traditionally of better quality, the crust usually tastes better, and its more filling.  NY Pizza is good, but nothing special to me. 

herpes

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 10:18:59 AM »

Lenny and Johns on the corner of flatbush and flatlands ave in brooklyn is the best pizza in the world for one location.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »

Lenny and Johns on the corner of flatbush and flatlands ave in brooklyn is the best pizza in the world for one location.

have you ate Pats Pizza before???  if so get back to me ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 10:21:48 AM »

On a side note...

Actually the water makes a huge difference.  I don't know why but the water makes a huge difference.

I dunno man. You can say NY overall has better pizza joints then Cali.  But I think its all mental to assume the pizza there just always tastes better. If you take a transplant from NY who owned a pizza shop out there...brought him here, and made his pizza exactly the same...i think it would taste the same.  Just like, San Diego is gonna have far better Mexican Food then NY. But if you took a Taco Shop owner from down here, had him open up a spot in NY and make the food exactly the same...it would taste the same as his shop here lol  I think the average pizza place in NY is better then the average pizza place here...because they have to be, with all the competition.  But i dont think theres some magical thing about pizza ovens in NY...they bake the same anywhere.