Author Topic: atheism  (Read 1700 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Time for a change...bring it!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Rise...The Phoenix

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: atheism
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2009, 10:59:09 AM »
lol yall are silly ;) :)

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2009, 11:45:03 PM »
atheism, so nothing exploded into nothing for no reason and something turned into something from nothing to create the dinosaurs, makes total sense

So just because our knowledge hasn't increased to the level where we can know for sure how the universe was created, means that it must've been created by an all-powerful being who is watching over us, yet not showing itself. And this all powerful being cares about each and every one of us and watches over us, but it won't lift a finger when our lives are going to shit. That's what my parents told me, PLUS there's a book written about it. That must be the answer.

At least the people who lived thousands of years ago had an excuse....they were idiots who didn't know anything and would believe anything you told them.

The problem with man is that we are so desperate for answers that we will make them up, just to give ourselves peace of mind.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2009, 04:58:16 AM »
atheism, so nothing exploded into nothing for no reason and something turned into something from nothing to create the dinosaurs, makes total sense

So just because our knowledge hasn't increased to the level where we can know for sure how the universe was created, means that it must've been created by an all-powerful being who is watching over us, yet not showing itself. And this all powerful being cares about each and every one of us and watches over us, but it won't lift a finger when our lives are going to shit. That's what my parents told me, PLUS there's a book written about it. That must be the answer.

At least the people who lived thousands of years ago had an excuse....they were idiots who didn't know anything and would believe anything you told them.

The problem with man is that we are so desperate for answers that we will make them up, just to give ourselves peace of mind.

Real Talk!