Author Topic: atheism  (Read 4546 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: atheism
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2009, 04:40:11 PM »
scientist couldnt completely prove the bible wrong, and they cant completely prove the big bang theory right.

i mean technincally arnt all laws of science be bullshit?

seriously i doubt spoiled 16 your old would have a reasonable opinion.
but then he is smarter than most ppl on here... am i right bro?

hell nah, i mean his whole argument against christianity, was the big bang theory, like alright homie  ::).

the people that are smart are the people that have a reasonable opinion on a subject.  making your dad clean up after your spoiled ass and than creating  a thread saying "i minipulated my dad" isnt too smart in my book.

you know what i noticed bro...
European/ WASP....
a lot of people are very much changing when it comes to Christianity....
for some of us Christians they dont understand that religion isnt only what happened in the Bible but its our culture and way of life...
I dont want to hear the BULLSHIT evidence of the innexistent religion

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »
scientist couldnt completely prove the bible wrong, and they cant completely prove the big bang theory right.

hell nah, i mean his whole argument against christianity, was the big bang theory, like alright homie  ::).

the people that are smart are the people that have a reasonable opinion on a subject.  making your dad clean up after your spoiled ass and than creating  a thread saying "i minipulated my dad" isnt too smart in my book.

European/ WASP....
for some of us Christians they dont understand that religion isnt only what happened in the Bible but its our culture and way of life...

culture ? way of life? thats bs only for a few true religous believers and im not talking bout the fanatics either. lol 99% of christians dont change their life style, they just go to church on sundays to socialize and get bitches. on the freal thats why i dont go cuz its all bullshit. christianity doesnt change your way of life, it might be culture but fordamn sure dont change mosts peoples life, they do the same shit htey do, whether their drug dealers, con-artists, burglers, etc

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2009, 04:48:05 PM »

European/ WASP....

culture ? way of life? thats bs only for a few true religous believers and im not talking bout the fanatics either. lol 99% of christians dont change their life style, they just go to church on sundays to socialize and get bitches. on the freal thats why i dont go cuz its all bullshit. christianity doesnt change your way of life, it might be culture but fordamn sure dont change mosts peoples life, they do the same shit htey do, whether their drug dealers, con-artists, burglers, etc
i partially agree with you... but it makes me feel better to go to church... even tho i do bad things...
and true ... people hook up at a Church all the time...
its not a bad place to meet young hot girls

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »

European/ WASP....

i partially agree with you... but it makes me feel better to go to church... even tho i do bad things...
and true ... people hook up at a Church all the time...
its not a bad place to meet young hot girls

yea, but thats the problem, most if not all go there to meet bitches (thats are young). if i go to church i wanna go there for chruch not some other bullshit, it just seems weak and low to me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »

Exactly.

There's a scientist for everythang. They have scientists out there studying and trying to prove evolution and there is scientists out there studying and trying to prove stories in The Bible.

All anybody's gotta do is turn on The History Channel and there's the information on their researches..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2009, 10:28:53 PM »
hmmm

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2009, 05:20:25 AM »

Exactly.

There's a scientist for everythang. They have scientists out there studying and trying to prove evolution and there is scientists out there studying and trying to prove stories in The Bible.

All anybody's gotta do is turn on The History Channel and there's the information on their researches..
Speak the Truth!
Time for a change...bring it!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »
go to church with me  in tot pheonix

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2009, 01:27:44 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2009, 03:15:20 PM »
go to church with me  in tot pheonix
Hahahahahahaha

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2009, 08:25:19 PM »
LMAO

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2009, 04:51:34 AM »
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »
lmaotcrotflmao

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »

true enough. But religion deals largely with a subject that people are too afraid of to admit that they dont know the answer.  Anything else you would look at logically and not believe it until it is proven to you.  To use the example I used earlier, a scientist couldnt PROVE to you that there are not invisible rats running around your room right now.  Is that a reason to believe they are there?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"