Author Topic: Canibus New Album News...  (Read 280 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Canibus New Album News...
« on: October 30, 2002, 06:59:28 PM »
Canibus will be dropping an album once again on November 19, 2002 called... Mic Club : The Cirriculum

from what i have heard it's gonna be nothing like C: True Hollywood Stories which considered a complete flop considering what bis is capable of.

we also might see a long awaited reply to eminem after all the times he has mentioned him in the past six months...

i am perconnally hyped about this album and i heard it's gonna be sick, i also hope it gets some promotion cause the last album wasn't even sold in my city ...remember y'all November 19, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:Canibus New Album News...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2002, 07:03:49 PM »

Dizzzam!!!

Outta no-where....I'm hyped az fucc for this one now.
Been waiting on Bis to drop....{by the way I thought his last lp wasn't as bad as most seem to make it out to be}

I got the 19th locked down now...
Thanx for this ish homie.

Dopest new's of this last quarter no doubt.
ImO

Hatesrats 2oo2

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2002, 07:09:59 PM »
he said that's the day it's dropping but i remember his last album got delayed like 3 weeks...i hope that dpesn't happen again this time...you should check out www.canibus-central.com if you are a fan like me, peace.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2002, 08:34:38 AM »
I have no idea what to expect from this album.  I'll download it first then decide whether to buy it.  He ain't robbing me like last time.

I also heard that this isn't the album that he was supposed to do with the guy from Jedi Mind Tricks.  That album apperantly will come out next year.  I can't remember where I read that.  I think I read it on the Canibus-Central forums.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2002, 08:48:49 PM »
i think it is the one with jedi...there was a guy in the studio while bis' new cd was playing and he said it's absolutely banana's...i'm expecting some real nice shit...by the way, hatesrats, do you want that last cd cause i can't find it and i'm a huge bis fan, i'll buy it off of you, just to add to the bis collection, peace.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2002, 09:24:21 PM »
by the way, hatesrats, do you want that last cd cause i can't find it and i'm a huge bis fan, i'll buy it off of you, just to add to the bis collection, peace.

I got that album, I'm a Canibus fan but I'm willing to get rid of it.  I see no reason to keep it, it's the worst album I own.  I don't want you to get screwed like I did by buying it cause it's really bad.  But if you want it, hit me up on MSN.

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2002, 02:31:51 PM »
Looking forward to the album, hopefully Canibus will come at Em raw... peace.