Author Topic: Anyone here ever get a hand job?  (Read 521 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Anyone here ever get a hand job?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2002, 11:50:31 PM »
ok... it is called lube people...

and if you get the right kind.. it has the same texture as vaginal fluid... also warms with friction......

just put that in your hand and let it side....... if he wants the thrust his hip for more pleasure.. the lube allows it to slip into and out of your plams....  ;D

Most girls don't do that.  Or even put the effort of spitting on it.

MidnightPills

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2002, 12:14:10 AM »
while i am not a girl.. and i am not afraid to touch.. grab or suck.......................

i date guys who are older and they like it certain ways... and dont settle.. so you got to learn.. if you want your man to like it ... simple.... i get mines too.. so it is all good  ;D

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2002, 12:33:52 AM »
ummm no.... your too young

i'm 19..am i old enough  ;D  

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2002, 01:41:02 AM »
man dont ever kiss a chicc who has giving head dogg thats sicc, but if she gave u head and yall been together for a long ass time and luv each other then i guess its an exception, id brather kiss my dicc then anybody else's, cuzz if a chicc succed a guyz dicc and u kiss her thats like kissing his dicc.eeewwwwwww lol.

hey pink im 13 :-* :-* wuts up wit tha bop? lol . im out!!!

closetothalimit

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2002, 02:27:04 AM »
man dont ever kiss a chicc who has giving head dogg thats sicc, but if she gave u head and yall been together for a long ass time and luv each other then i guess its an exception, id brather kiss my dicc then anybody else's, cuzz if a chicc succed a guyz dicc and u kiss her thats like kissing his dicc.eeewwwwwww lol.

just give the girl a tooth brush and mouth wash if she doesnt already use them, then u dont have to kiss anyone's dick.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2002, 02:40:11 AM »

just give the girl a tooth brush and mouth wash if she doesnt already use them, then u dont have to kiss anyone's dick.

tru tru but u better make her use tha whole fuccing bottle! lol im out!!!

p.s. so wuts up wit tha bop pink? :-* ;) i need a real women im tired of all these teenage PMS chiccs i want u and only u lol jk, im out!!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2002, 02:40:56 AM »

lol u jus ruled out about 90% of tha females in tha world patnah lol. besides, if u fukin a female bareback...wit no muhafuckin condomz...n she aint a virgin, then i guess that mean u jus rubbin dickz wit sum otha dood too righ? lol. I jus aint tryna kiss a bitch if she asks tah lick mah ass! i mean, i wouldnt want no female lickin mah shit tah begin wit...but damn...a salad tossin female, prolly been doin tha shit for a minute. hellllllll naw lol

back to tha topic, first off...tha threadz kinda crazee man. i mean, "how long did it take u to get her to do it?" lol. Dependz on tha female really. I mean, ive had a female suck mah dick tha first time she kicked it wit me...but then again, had a female not give up nuthin...for a minnnnute. So it aint alwayz tha same.

LOL itz kinda funny how much Pink gettin harrassed in here....u shoulda never responded to thiz thread girl lol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2002, 02:53:03 AM »
if a chicc asks  u if she can succ ur dicc then u know sumthin iz wronmg wit her easpicially if she has a reputation of succing dicc. lol and i odnt think any chicc would licc and asshole but biggie shyted on sum chicc so anything can happen, lol im out!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2002, 07:48:30 AM »
i got a handjob in the walk in freezer at McDonalds,
busted all over the apple pies

and i spoke two words to this bitch before she walked in there with me....

beat that niya!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2002, 07:53:14 AM »
what did you say to her? 20 bucks (and some gesturing) lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2002, 07:55:24 AM »
lol

its that tech charm, totally irrasistable
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2002, 07:58:09 AM »
haha... you sell that charm in packets mr lucky?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2002, 08:38:35 AM »
my charm just oozes outta my personality

*winks at Overseer's girl*

- Lewis Carroll

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2002, 09:14:35 AM »
ive gotten one before.  id rather do it myself or get a blowjob.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2002, 09:26:08 AM »
my charm just oozes outta my personality

*winks at Overseer's girl*

Dont harass Rud....  ;D