1 (2.7%)
Common
22 (59.5%)
Kanye West
8 (21.6%)
O Type Star
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: best CHICAGO rapper??  (Read 1227 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: best CHICAGO rapper??
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2009, 03:58:46 PM »
proof is not a top 10 emcee ever

was a great tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »
Common.

Seriously he is the only MC from the Mid-West, other than Eminem, that can be put into the Top 10 of all time.

now common sucks

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 10:12:52 PM »
ichi you have possibly the worst taste in music on this entire forum.

hahah u just make me laugh :banana: :banana: you have no idea who my favourites rappers are . so  statement like  that qualify you to:
That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

that i have different taste then you make that i have worst taste   :nawty:.I  just preferring and expecting  somethin different from rap.
and just to remind you what u said:
Dont get mad because your favorite artist nobody cares about

this song is from Adrenaline Rush which has gold status (yep i have shit taste  :'( ). so before next time you jump to conclusion think twice . 
Well you posted two extremely generic boring gangsta rap and said it was better then common...You are an idiot.Look at your sig its full of even more boring generic gangsta rap. I used to love H.E.R. by common is better then every album you have in your sig combined.And thats a fact.

Elano

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 10:41:07 PM »
I used to love H.E.R. by common is better then every album you have in your sig combined.And thats a fact.

a fact ?  :nawty:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 10:50:35 PM »
commons talent peaked after "bitch in you"

thats his best song for sure, really murders ice cube on it

cube went crying to FArrikhan to squash the beef instead of replying
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2009, 11:23:52 AM »

Well you posted two extremely generic boring gangsta rap and said it was better then common

well for me first and foremost rapper is an entertainer so in other means:
 generic boring gangsta>>>>> extra generic a lil more boring conscious hip hop

so i prefer listen something entertaining and i think its more interesting that some  love,conscious,eat vegetables rap.

...You are an idiot

haha and now who going mad  :loser: like i said before everyone has preferences that they are somethin different than yours . what can i do taht u are nerd and like nerd rap

.Look at your sig its full of even more boring generic gangsta rap.

i can bet that u never heard any of those albums and u dont have idea whos those rapper are (so how u know that all of them are gangsta ) so STFU when i know every common's album and i prefer twista and many other artists from Chi-town over common.maybe he is not better lyrisct much doin much more better rap.

I used to love H.E.R. by common is better then every album you have in your sig combined.And thats a fact.

like i said u proly never heard those albums so how u know?a fact? fact is that u would like to everyone to praise common and said his the best when he isnt  :nahnah2: u are just very closed minded and thats a fact too.so proof me that this song is better then any1 album in my sig because i just wont belive u on word hahaha :P. you know its impossible  ;D

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
Best Chicago Rapper/Producer.....Ebenezer Scrooge 8)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

westside159

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2009, 01:34:30 AM »
juice

LUPE FIASCO IS GARBAGE

Juice ?  your hella lame ... hahahaa   Lupe Fiasco is the best new rapper on the planet period .

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »
juice

LUPE FIASCO IS GARBAGE

Juice ?  your hella lame ... hahahaa   Lupe Fiasco is the best new rapper on the planet period .

LOL  did u see the video for dumb it down?  cuz i did and it sucks

bun b shits over lupe and you know this.

JD Bastin

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2009, 09:45:40 AM »
the carter??