Author Topic: Bishop Lamont: "Team America Fuck Yeah, Special Forces", coming this fall.  (Read 4609 times)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Coming this fall...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 05:05:35 AM by OcToExtraordinaire »

Okka

Fuck a mixtape, where the album at? He still with Aftermath?

Tha Crip

Sounds good, wish it was sooner tho lol, pretty cool to see the aftermath logo there, cant wait to see a tracklist.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
This is amazing news. We know an album won't see the light of day...at least on Aftermath, so why not have another INSANE street-album. The first 4 were fuckin CRAZY and personally some of my favorite music of all time had been on those, so I expect to see nothing less from this. Nigger Noize, CalTroit, Pope Mobile (which I didn't think was as good as it could have been) and the Confessional. All those shattered other artist's actual albums. The only thing is, it's been over a year since the Confessional, and The Game beef, and all the Aftermath controversy, and a lot of people don't care for him no more cause he's been extremely quiet since like January...so will this be as good as the others? I think so. Also, you gotta factor in that most of this will probably be made of of Reformation cuts, which makes it even better. Can't even wait to see a tracklisting of this. And good to see he's back with Skee.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 02:47:37 PM by Shopping Carts »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
hell yea some of the dopest shit was the confessional this is gonna be a BLAZER bishop knows what he doing working with the aftermath team for so long

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Oh yeah! Really looking forward to this.
I've been waiting on this since it was announced in a interview.. indef is a problem, dude is mad talented.
Finally a new Bishop project that will shit on 95% of the music that comes out nowadays, although this year is pretty fresh so far.

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Octo, when can we expect a single and a tracklist of this?

davida.b.

ROFL, love that movie, but when the fuck is the album coming out? Or do we have to wait for the 'It Puts The Lotion In The Basket' mixtape first?

MediumL

I know he mentioned some stuff he'd done for this in previous interviews but i've forgotten what he said. Hopefully we get to hear Caltroit Metropolis...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's coming next after team america
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

sofdark

so, no country for old men project is shelved?

TRG

Im looking forward to this. Excited to hear any Bishop mixtape.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
so, no country for old men project is shelved?

bishop has already dispelled that concept, it was never going to come out. although I think it was G Malone who was going in on the project with bishop, he might put out his own version, but I'm NOT 100% on that.
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Blasphemy

I swear for a second I thought it said "Coming This Fail" lol. RIP Bishop Lamonts Carrier 2005 - 2009. Damn dre. Killed off another first hit and now this.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No Country was deaded right after the Crooked shooting.  Crooked said he was done with negative shit and putting holds on all other projects aside from Slaughterhouse and his solo career.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks