Author Topic: Bishop Lamont: "Team America Fuck Yeah, Special Forces", coming this fall.  (Read 4614 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck a mixtape, where the album at? He still with Aftermath?
nah man, this could be a great project.
Bishop & Indef!  8)

fuck DJ Skee though!

Yeah but you know that this will be untagged eventually, Bishop's camp is pretty good at releasing untagged music so I'm not worried.

yeah i know  :)

i just wanted to state it regardless :D

Did you hear the "Confessional" and "Bullets Aint Got No Names Vol. 3" or 50's new mixtape? Skee didn't ruin those at all. His tags used to be bad, but now it's more for promo and getting that tape out there, he real;y only talks at the start and end of the tracks...

Looking forward to this mixtape, another sick street album from Bishop...

Matty

if this is anything like his other 'mixtapes', will be better than most full albums out this year.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Bishop & Indef!  8)

fuck DJ Skee though!

Yeah but you know that this will be untagged eventually, Bishop's camp is pretty good at releasing untagged music so I'm not worried.

Did you hear the "Confessional" and "Bullets Aint Got No Names Vol. 3" or 50's new mixtape? Skee didn't ruin those at all. His tags used to be bad, but now it's more for promo and getting that tape out there, he real;y only talks at the start and end of the tracks...

Confessional is Whoo Kid, same goes for the 50 mixtape if i'm not mistaken( i don't have it anymore, deleted it)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop & Indef!  8)

fuck DJ Skee though!

Confessional is Whoo Kid, same goes for the 50 mixtape if i'm not mistaken( i don't have it anymore, deleted it)

Lol fuck you're right, my bad!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Bishop & Indef!  8)

fuck DJ Skee though!

Lol fuck you're right, my bad!!!
hehe, no problem ;)

anyway, Skee is not the worst tagger

Paul

if this is anything like his other 'mixtapes', will be better than most full albums out this year.
funkyfreshintheflesh

MediumL

hyped for this. Hopefully he sticks to a theme. On past mixtapes hes wandered off on topics like girls and gangbanging when it didnt match the theme of the mixtape. But I can't complain Pope Mobile was too dope  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
so is this an Indef and Bishop mixtape?

Si, senor.. Just heard like 5 tracks... Ignorance is all i'm gonna say. Hopefully I make the cut too LOL!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Young Old Head

about time for some new bishop lamont 8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

Paul

Si, senor.. Just heard like 5 tracks... Ignorance is all i'm gonna say. Hopefully I make the cut too LOL!

any Khalil on it?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

So people are ignorant or he makes ignorant music?  :laugh:

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff

So people are ignorant or he makes ignorant music?  :laugh:

Both LOL!

any Khalil on it?

not sure
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I expect Missle Testing to make the cut or it'll serve as a left over.  If I don't laugh when I listen to this, it will be a disappointment.  I'm expecting some funny, comedic hip-hop from Bishop and crew this time around.  Something different he hasn't shown us through his music thus far but just in interviews. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Octo, when can we expect a single and a tracklist of this?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
i like bishop.. he's funny and wild yet christian and civil all at the same time.