Author Topic: I feel like having church up in here  (Read 1958 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: I feel like having church up in here
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »
actually he wasn't...why don't you tell the people what you told me in pm...you know..the time you met Eazy-E and Jesus in heaven and Eazy told you he believed in Jesus the entire time he was here. And you claim Jesus took away your schizophrania lol.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2009, 12:08:23 PM »
no you got that wrong and I did say i believed I saw eazy up there,and as for not going to church(eazy e)i got his sisters number his kids email and his mamas shit..........wanna me give it to you?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 12:08:56 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »
you have go to be the most delusional bitch ive ever come across...how is that wheelchair workin out for ya

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 12:24:29 PM »
c-blue you don't understand do you?I know these guys it is a long and sad story but I could tell it to you in pm if you wanna hear it and I got the numbers to back it up.............I got emasils in my hotm ail in my keepssakes box that are from artists that loved the quilt and what it stood for..........I got eazys mother to read the quilt.............I met his siter when she was at ruthless and I made some tshirts fior bones...........man I put in work and that is all you can say to me?ask pc8381 he has sen this stuff.I can't put it in here man feel me on this I got too many enemies that would use this shit against me,feel me?I trust you cuz your from the streets like me and so we share a common bond but don't break it....................

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 12:26:39 PM »
I am gonna leavbe myself wide open for you c-blue but what your going through is old times man and it is hard to put away once you open it.........go to the keepsakes box in there on hotmail and look ..............

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 12:37:21 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 12:39:44 PM »
hi lights...love u lights

Cali Climate

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 12:53:43 PM »
Church is for idiots. there's nothing wrong with believing a God exists but all this fairytale shit is all man made, it's a bunch of well constructed lies that help idiots deal with the fact that we know nothing about the real extraterrestrial being out there. "God" might not have any moral influence on the world at all, but we don't know that. We don't know anything. thats why all these man made religions are a lie. Why would you want to devote your life to that?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »
bananas god doesn't change and he believes in you even though you don't believe in Him........

the next time you cry and you feel okay allof a sudden that is Him hugging you and telling you your okay
everytime you get hurt every tear you cry God remembers that.........

even when we change He doesn't and for that I thank Him,I ask that your eyes be open so that you can see

Cali Climate

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2009, 01:02:15 PM »
All you can fall back on is the christian concept of god. it's a shame you and a lot of other people have such a  limited view of the world.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 01:07:35 PM »
Eazy-E is burning in hell for spreading AIDS and not writing his own rhymes.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 01:09:53 PM »
hey don't knock eazy til you try him

herpes

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
hey don't knock eazy til you try him

So Eazy gave you AIDS ?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 04:18:56 PM »