Author Topic: I feel like having church up in here  (Read 1955 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: I feel like having church up in here
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »
man I will pheonix and it is nothing but the devil in him...........I rebuke you devil............

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2009, 11:16:13 AM »
hey lets go back to having church in here,pheonix put your favorite church song in here.................

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2009, 03:13:51 PM »
man I will pheonix and it is nothing but the devil in him...........I rebuke you devil............
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2009, 04:22:09 PM »

He does kinda have a point about "The Devils Son in Law" though...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2009, 06:57:17 PM »

He does kinda have a point about "The Devils Son in Law" though...

bitch dont understand shit...she worship a nigga who dedicated his music to that satanic shit...had the demon voice in all the intros and shit..had the triple sixes and the pentagram inked in his fuccin flesh..bitches walkin baccwards and shit. and of course...refered to himself as the muthafuccin devils son in law. listen to the songs the satanic references are countless.

heres one of my favorite intros..new years evil...the im bacc and buddy boy shit is a first power reference

EAT A DICC UP QUEEN
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Dt6drSibaR4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Dt6drSibaR4</a>

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2009, 11:42:57 AM »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2009, 11:44:23 AM »

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »
if this so called white mystery god existed?  why would niggas want to enter into his kingdom? why eye ask this is because he basically co sign all the evil shit white people do and did. niggas probably die go to heaven and still get called a "nigger" or "boy". shit aint changed. except you walking around with a halo instead of a fiited. and since everything is supposedly all white up there. you know them KKK devils will be parading all around that bitch on their white horses
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
do u think job?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2009, 01:46:13 PM »
How is God white?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »
"I'm an evil muthafucca ready to tear shit up..I'm a put these things on u and never let up" - E.W.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/7D7mXndgi-g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/7D7mXndgi-g</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2009, 03:48:08 PM »
Like how she links up DMX (who is in jail for assault, which lmao at the same time had a prayer on L.A.X. lmao), Some random video of nature, and then to top it off Sister Hood. You do know right that movie would be considered Blasphemy cause it uses Religion as a Comedic Element right?Queen doesn't know shit besides what people tell her. She's damn straight 2 hell for following false prophets and failing to understand the bible.  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2009, 04:05:55 PM »
Like how she links up DMX (who is in jail for assault, which lmao at the same time had a prayer on L.A.X. lmao), Some random video of nature, and then to top it off Sister Hood. You do know right that movie would be considered Blasphemy cause it uses Religion as a Comedic Element right?Queen doesn't know shit besides what people tell her. She's damn straight 2 hell for following false prophets and failing to understand the bible.  8)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I blame that movie, well Whoopi, for me liking nuns, I blame seeing a sista in that outfit. :D

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2009, 11:14:40 PM »
WOW