Author Topic: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??  (Read 2178 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2009, 06:02:16 PM »
I was in an arguement with someone about rap when all of a sudden he busts out the whole "you're a racist". Since this was over the net, the only evidence he had I was something other than black was the fact that I spell correctly and coherently put together sentences.

So...black people are all stupid and it's "acting white" to be otherwise? I certainly hope not.

JAZ

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »
listening to slaughterhouse and immortal technique.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2009, 06:51:53 PM »

Black

race dont matter, if you live in la county you had a pair of houseshoes before, the white boys just be gettin the ballin ones like the volcom or dvs houseshoes.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2009, 06:54:12 PM »
yeah the mexicans use them black ones like their actual shoes to the stores/malls etc...
i got a pair but i wouldnt wear em out like my shoes

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2009, 06:55:17 PM »
yeah the mexicans use them black ones like their actual shoes to the stores/malls etc...

yea, i juz wear em out if ima blaze real quik or something, not for chillin the whole day, that shits gonna give you flat feet.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »

Black

race dont matter, if you live in la county you had a pair of houseshoes before, the white boys just be gettin the ballin ones like the volcom or dvs houseshoes.

I do live in LA County...I'm in the 818 too.  And I used to have a pair of DC's like that now that I think about it....and I did used to wear em out every now and then...LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2009, 06:58:46 PM »

Black

I do live in LA County...I'm in the 818 too.  And I used to have a pair of DC's like that now that I think about it....and I did used to wear em out every now and then...LOL

lol trey?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
yeah im here for the interview lol but nah
str8 up i got a pair and i still havent worn em
but back to the subect...i jus can be doin the slipper thing

yea, i juz wear em out if ima blaze real quik or something, not for chillin the whole day, that shits gonna give you flat feet.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2009, 07:01:11 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

wsup homie, dont you live near target like on donmetz?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

yea bro, its on balboa n san fernando mission...that target rite? wut u up 2 dogg

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

yea bro, its on balboa n san fernando mission...that target rite? wut u up 2 dogg

nm juz chillin, bout to go eat some korean bbq and drink for the homies bday,

lol i prob seen you around family or something.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2009, 07:07:03 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

I live closer to the vons on san fernando mission....but i mean target's rite there....u live rite around there or wat?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2009, 07:08:29 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

I live closer to the vons on san fernando mission....but i mean target's rite there....u live rite around there or wat?

nah i used to live next to kennedy round woodly ans san fernando mission, i live in northridge right now.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2009, 07:10:33 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

nah i used to live next to kennedy round woodly ans san fernando mission, i live in northridge right now.

damn dood, you used to live right next to me basically....kennedy's rite down the street. you probably have seen me around...