Author Topic: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??  (Read 2155 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

Black

race dont matter, if you live in la county you had a pair of houseshoes before, the white boys just be gettin the ballin ones like the volcom or dvs houseshoes.

I do live in LA County...I'm in the 818 too.  And I used to have a pair of DC's like that now that I think about it....and I did used to wear em out every now and then...LOL

lol trey?

yessir  8)

wsup homie, dont you live near target like on donmetz?

yea bro, its on balboa n san fernando mission...that target rite? wut u up 2 dogg

nm juz chillin, bout to go eat some korean bbq and drink for the homies bday,

lol i prob seen you around family or something.

I live closer to the vons on san fernando mission....but i mean target's rite there....u live rite around there or wat?

nah i used to live next to kennedy round woodly ans san fernando mission, i live in northridge right now.

damn dood, you used to live right next to me basically....kennedy's rite down the street. you probably have seen me around...

where you kick it at?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 07:19:34 PM »

Black

race dont matter, if you live in la county you had a pair of houseshoes before, the white boys just be gettin the ballin ones like the volcom or dvs houseshoes.

I do live in LA County...I'm in the 818 too.  And I used to have a pair of DC's like that now that I think about it....and I did used to wear em out every now and then...LOL

lol trey?

yessir  8)

yea bro, its on balboa n san fernando mission...that target rite? wut u up 2 dogg

I live closer to the vons on san fernando mission....but i mean target's rite there....u live rite around there or wat?

nah i used to live next to kennedy round woodly ans san fernando mission, i live in northridge right now.

damn dood, you used to live right next to me basically....kennedy's rite down the street. you probably have seen me around...

where you kick it at?

I usually go out to bars n shit...but in terms of Cities u can find me in Granada Hills, Northridge, Sun Valley, North Hollywood, Sherman Oaks...U?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »
well in terms of Granada Hills....if I'm home you would probably see me smokin 1 on my porch LOL....on ruffner rite off san fernando mission...and sometimes I hit up Oceans n the bar rite next to denny's on balboa n devonshire

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2009, 07:32:49 PM »

Black

lol trey?

yessir  8)

where you kick it at?

I usually go out to bars n shit...but in terms of Cities u can find me in Granada Hills, Northridge, Sun Valley, North Hollywood, Sherman Oaks...U?

same alll around the valley, or im in ktown

Cali Climate

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »
You can catch me kickin it up in Trader Joes on ventura, buying an organic quatro formaggio pizza. holler homeys.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »
You can catch me kickin it up in Trader Joes on ventura, buying an organic quatro formaggio pizza. holler homeys.

stfu, nobody gives fuck

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »
LOL so how many valley peeps r on here?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2009, 08:13:34 PM »
LOL so how many valley peeps r on here?

theres me, you, bananas, and nik n his crew

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2009, 08:14:18 PM »
chill...just blazed 1  8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »
Man take this valley dick sucking to pm your ruining what was a funny ass thread

Cali Climate

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2009, 08:45:51 PM »
^Excatly, take your chinky wanna be gangbanger ass down to wherever you and your lame homies kick it, dawg.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »
Being obsessed with early 90's west coast rap from a quaint cape in the Netherlands.
looooool

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »
Man take this valley dick sucking to pm your ruining what was a funny ass thread

8) 8)8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2009, 04:26:30 AM »
^Excatly, take your chinky wanna be gangbanger ass down to wherever you and your lame homies kick it, dawg.

lol, your the biggest wannabe here you pale pussy. talk lotta shit but cant back it up  ::)

Blasphemy

« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2009, 07:42:22 AM »
Act White, Act Black, Act Asain. It basically means you sell out your own race, and try and take traits/history from another in replacement. I fucking hate that shit. I don't have a problem people loving mexican music and even saying the lingo, but god damn be proud of your race.Same with whites, be proud of your race, but don't be proud of (and this goes for every race) of all teh shit your race has done to destroy. Acknowledge, never denie it, learn from it.