Author Topic: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??  (Read 2142 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »
Dance off beat, get a "police officers" badge number, surf even during a sewage spill, cheer for LeBron listen to Pac drool over Beyonce and use the word "nigger" when nobodies looking, walk to the 7-11 on the corner with no shoes on, put those leashes on your kids, have your 5 year old still sucking a pacifier, count to three when your kid is acting up in public (but never make it past 1 no matter WHAT they are doing), kiss your dog on the mouth, etc...

There are positive also, like every race. But since the original thread starter used talk coherently and Ive seen proper English (as if any American is really speaking proper English) I figured Id go the other direction.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »
^No those are great. idk about the pac or beyonce, i thought everyone loved her. lol @ the kid thing though, that shit is hysterical.

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »
^No those are great. idk about the pac or beyonce, i thought everyone loved her. lol @ the kid thing though, that shit is hysterical.

the point was, cheering for LeBron listening to Pac and drooling over Beyonce even while using the word "nigger" when nobodies looking...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »
Dance off beat, get a "police officers" badge number, surf even during a sewage spill, cheer for LeBron listen to Pac drool over Beyonce and use the word "nigger" when nobodies looking, walk to the 7-11 on the corner with no shoes on, put those leashes on your kids, have your 5 year old still sucking a pacifier, count to three when your kid is acting up in public (but never make it past 1 no matter WHAT they are doing), kiss your dog on the mouth, etc...

There are positive also, like every race. But since the original thread starter used talk coherently and Ive seen proper English (as if any American is really speaking proper English) I figured Id go the other direction.
People actually do that :o

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2009, 04:55:28 PM »

People actually do that :o

lol gross

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2009, 07:14:57 PM »
u know what actin white is nicca

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »
LM FUCKIN AO at ALOT of those. HAHAHAHA!

westside159

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2009, 02:48:56 AM »
is too , sound whiter than a white person does . and have babys by a white guy and never date your own race . but instead your a asian female that trys to pretend she is white and goody goody and sucks the white mans dick to get by in the world . thats also called a sellout or uncle tom .

174Proof

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2009, 03:36:52 AM »
Act White, Act Black, Act Asain. It basically means you sell out your own race, and try and take traits/history from another in replacement. I fucking hate that shit. I don't have a problem people loving mexican music and even saying the lingo, but god damn be proud of your race.Same with whites, be proud of your race, but don't be proud of (and this goes for every race) of all teh shit your race has done to destroy. Acknowledge, never denie it, learn from it.

Exactly!

174Proof

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2009, 03:37:38 AM »
u know what actin white is nicca

lol

Matty

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2009, 04:30:36 AM »
lol @ this thread.

white people definitely have a lot of cliche mannerisms and dress styles. flip-flops i'd agree, but the whitest thing ever has gotta be slippers. mind you thats a more middle aged thing, but my parents always tried to make me wear slippers as a kid. hella gay.

these days i kill two birds and wear flip-flops around the house and outdoors. much better 8)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2009, 11:52:27 AM »

nigga one time eye was leaving Express and this white bitch had those things on her musty ass kids. and eye got tangled up in that shit. man eye kicked my hardest and it ripped off her hand. and choked her kids for a second. bitch tried to make a big deal about it....tring to get mall police man eye just kept it moving
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2009, 01:08:32 PM »
How the fuck did you get tangled up?

I bet you were trying to steal the kids.

Sparegeez

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2009, 02:17:14 PM »

nigga one time eye was leaving Express and this white bitch had those things on her musty ass kids. and eye got tangled up in that shit. man eye kicked my hardest and it ripped off her hand. and choked her kids for a second. bitch tried to make a big deal about it....tring to get mall police man eye just kept it moving

Lol keep it real solid

Cali Climate

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »
Live acoustic performances at the local farmers market. shopping at Trader Joes.