Author Topic: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??  (Read 2140 times)

Sparegeez

Re: To "Act White", according to black people, is to??
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »
get butthurt easily, defend america as if it was as holy as mecca or jerusalem, pretend like racism is over, act gay with their friends(people like to say theyre just not sexually confused and they know theyre straight so they can act gay without feeling uncomfortable but why do you gotta be gay in the first place and feel comfortable about it?), "rock out", act "black" by being belligirent, rhyming words and saying nigga every sentence, call tictac fouls in basketball, do prescription drugs, have a mean mugg and stare at every young minority at the grocery store until they look directly at them(thats what i hate the most), rage, 2 face, shit like that

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »
have a mean mugg and stare at every young minority at the grocery store until they look directly at them(thats what i hate the most)

I never really get the mean muggs from em.  But I love when I see em in my rear view on the freeway and theyre back there on some roadrage shit...then when they pull up next to me and look in the car they straiten up in their seat lol Just kinda funny is all..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2009, 03:12:37 PM »
maybe cuz your bumpin mitchy slick, or some hardcore shit and if you look more "g'd up" than him they would take it the wrong way
member the white people jus buy the gangsta muzik but what percentage lives thru it?

have a mean mugg and stare at every young minority at the grocery store until they look directly at them(thats what i hate the most)

I never really get the mean muggs from em.  But I love when I see em in my rear view on the freeway and theyre back there on some roadrage shit...then when they pull up next to me and look in the car they straiten up in their seat lol Just kinda funny is all..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2009, 03:18:20 PM »
maybe cuz your bumpin mitchy slick, or some hardcore shit and if you look more "g'd up" than him they would take it the wrong way
member the white people jus buy the gangsta muzik but what percentage lives thru it?

Who knows what it is...but its funny. Not because its white people...(it just happens to be them most), but because anybody would act a damn fool when they feel safe in they car...until they see you and then the bitch comes out.  Shit, back in the day when people would do that shit or drive all stupid I used to follow for a good while...just to fuck with em.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2009, 03:20:14 PM »
lol you a fool daygo

Who knows what it is...but its funny. Not because its white people...(it just happens to be them most), but because anybody would act a damn fool when they feel safe in they car...until they see you and then the bitch comes out.  Shit, back in the day when people would do that shit or drive all stupid I used to follow for a good while...just to fuck with em.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2009, 05:07:57 PM »
YOU A FOOL DAYGO 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2009, 10:54:29 AM »

its specifically older white women staring

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2009, 10:46:48 PM »

its specifically older white women staring
your whole agreement pattern is a lil random...
what is your point brother(not tryna be mean)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2009, 03:09:27 PM »
lol bitch boy bananas knows damn well what actin white is. cracker looks like hes straight from laguna beach

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.