Author Topic: Dre-Day, Letīs Make Truce  (Read 764 times)

2euce 7even

Dre-Day, Letīs Make Truce
« on: August 16, 2009, 04:21:25 PM »
vv

Is that Psycho Hustla? Why the fuck is he deletin' his account and always creatin' a new one.

this is why:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=164560.0

why you always come up with that shit?
this is very weak from you to come up with that shit man.everybody went thru some bad shit and you dont prove nothing with that shit. i ignore(d) you so many times, i think itīs very childish to come in every thread and stalk me and talk nothing but shit, i dont want no "i wanna fuck you up if you see me in real life"-bullshit, thats why i almost never responded to you almost an year but now im tellin you: stop that bullshit, dont fuck up my threads and stop being a 12-yrs-old asshole and act like a "real dubCC souljah"  ;). i know im "too specific" with my questions and all but man it aint nothin to be worried about, i just love the music and love to read,see and hear something new i didnt know or wanted to know for years.

think about it, that stupid "e-beef" is going more than a year. letīs make truce :)..

Cali Climate

Re: Dre-Day, Letīs Make Truce
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 04:28:38 PM »
It's just that nobody likes a wigger, especially one who can barely form coherent sentences, is obsessed with American street gang culture, yet lives in a country where he won't ever have to confront the ills we have to deal with in America, thus allowing him to glorify some of the shitty parts of life. It makes no sense.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 05:39:43 PM »

Why do you have two accounts, yet denying the other..?

kemizt

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 03:40:15 AM »
It's just that nobody likes a wigger, especially one who can barely form coherent sentences, is obsessed with American street gang culture, yet lives in a country where he won't ever have to confront the ills we have to deal with in America, thus allowing him to glorify some of the shitty parts of life. It makes no sense.

listen man, im not glorifing anything, im not obsessed with this and that."wigga"?im not the only one who listens to hip-hop and is white.

because i need the another one for searching forums and PH-account for posting.got that?is it a big deal?will i be executed?arrested by internet-hip-hop-police?..cīmon man.. ::)

Okka

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 03:43:57 AM »

because i need the another one for searching forums and PH-account for posting.got that?is it a big deal?will i be executed?arrested by internet-hip-hop-police?..cīmon man.. ::)

Why don't you use the other account to do it? And you post on both accounts, maybe you thought people wouldn't know its you. Since you said it's not you.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 03:47:14 AM »

Lame excuse, you were like "who is psycho hustla. I'm not him." bla bla. Yet we recognized it at first point.

kemizt

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 04:10:08 AM »

Lame excuse, you were like "who is psycho hustla. I'm not him." bla bla. Yet we recognized it at first point.

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 04:13:58 AM »
You and dre day are both lame

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 04:26:16 AM »

So you're trying to flip it against me now? Haha.

kemizt

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 04:37:11 AM »
I want a truce too (with some one).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 07:58:35 AM »

youīve been bitchin about me too.so fuck you too, u got that?i dont give a fuck.
you like "yeah we knew it, we knew it"
so fuckin WHAT?you happy now?

btw: where the hell is dre-day...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

youīve been bitchin about me too.so fuck you too, u got that?i dont give a fuck.
you like "yeah we knew it, we knew it"
so fuckin WHAT?you happy now?

btw: where the hell is dre-day...

Aw, you don't like me? Now I'm just sad.

kemizt

Okka

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 08:11:26 AM »
Usin' an "alias" is just fuckin' stupid, but if it's a funny alias and made just for people to get laughs it's all good.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »
vv

Is that Psycho Hustla? Why the fuck is he deletin' his account and always creatin' a new one.

this is why:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=164560.0

why you always come up with that shit?
this is very weak from you to come up with that shit man.everybody went thru some bad shit and you dont prove nothing with that shit. i ignore(d) you so many times, i think itīs very childish to come in every thread and stalk me and talk nothing but shit, i dont want no "i wanna fuck you up if you see me in real life"-bullshit, thats why i almost never responded to you almost an year but now im tellin you: stop that bullshit, dont fuck up my threads and stop being a 12-yrs-old asshole and act like a "real dubCC souljah"  ;). i know im "too specific" with my questions and all but man it aint nothin to be worried about, i just love the music and love to read,see and hear something new i didnt know or wanted to know for years.

think about it, that stupid "e-beef" is going more than a year. letīs make truce :)..

what's this beef you're talking about?
i'm a very peaceful person  :halo:
besides, i love crackheads: everyone should get one!  :sun:

Okka

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »
you like "yeah we knew it, we knew it" so fuckin WHAT?you happy now?

I just don't understand why would you say that it wasn't you? You was thinkin' that maybe people wouldn't diss you or somethin' like that?