Author Topic: Raekwon responds to Joe Budden fight challenge...says he loves Joe Budden  (Read 887 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
^LOLOL!

in the first video with a radio guy, he said he didn't want to go on with his because he had family or shit.

in front of his fans though (the second video), he is all "i'm a street nigga".

wooow! :laugh:

Basically right or wrong, Rae is telling Joe to take that punch and keep it moving.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^LOLOL!

in the first video with a radio guy, he said he didn't want to go on with his because he had family or shit.

Basically right or wrong, Rae is telling Joe to take that punch and keep it moving.

fuck that!

i'd be pretty disappointed if Joe didn't come back & say something.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LOLOL!

fuck that!

i'd be pretty disappointed if Joe didn't come back & say something.
no need for joe to say anything else....joe asked em for a fight one on one....rae  backed down in diff words

Jaydc555

LOL at raekwon contradicting himself in the same fucking sentence.Saying we got the tape and then saying we dont get in front of the camera and do that shit LOL.ISNT THAT EXACTLY WHAT HE JUST DID????????????????????????

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
rae is backing down enough said...

+1 on that sig, that shit cracked me up lol

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The funny thing is,this backfired on rae and just gave joe tons of promotion.

Cali Climate

lol @ these faggot 90's baby joe budden fans.

Chef >>> Joey "pump it up" Budden.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/yuI1Nj58zec" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/yuI1Nj58zec</a>

Rae don't have to impress nobody.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rae don't have to impress nobody.

could be the downfall for why rap is in its current state.

if he isn't trying to impress anyone & all he is doing is preventing other guys from making a name for themselves, why is he even still around?

this thread doesn't go for Budden, it goes for common sense; he can't just contradict himself in a beef he basically made continue.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
U lame cock suckers up in here are a trip..Buddens sounds like a fucking supergroupie chaseing his fav.rapper..if he want the nigga then do what the chef did(GO TO HIM AND ROLL ON HIM)like he did u....Budden has to make the move,not rae..

Jaydc555

U lame cock suckers up in here are a trip..Buddens sounds like a fucking supergroupie chaseing his fav.rapper..if he want the nigga then do what the chef did(GO TO HIM AND ROLL ON HIM)like he did u....Budden has to make the move,not rae..
Rae is the one sounding like a lame.Contradicting himself in the same sentence.Saying im street we dont things in front of a camera and then talking about how has the tape LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ohh, because that is sooooo easy for Budden to do lol.

isn't the tour over? Rae had the convenience that Budden was in a tour bus or whatever, that Rae was on.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Hold on, how did rae back down??? Buddens offered a fair one and before rae could even respond joey retracted the challenge because he probably sobered up and realised he would get his head smashed in. Joey got out of line and then got slapped like  a bitch rae doent need to do any more. You should all be happy hes saying keep it hip hop, saves you all seeing ur new favourate rapper flopping arould on the floor gawping like a gold fish ha ha....
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc555

Im sorry but in a fight ill take a 28 year old whos in good shape over a 40 something year old thats fat and out of shape

Elano

Hold on, how did rae back down??? Buddens offered a fair one and before rae could even respond joey retracted the challenge because he probably sobered up and realised he would get his head smashed in. Joey got out of line and then got slapped like  a bitch rae doent need to do any more. You should all be happy hes saying keep it hip hop, saves you all seeing ur new favourate rapper flopping arould on the floor gawping like a gold fish ha ha....
8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Did Joey retract his "Square Dance" challenge? Got a link? Unless Rae is a sick fighter, you'd think Joey would take him, Fat old dude verse young fit dude, not really a competition. This beef is wack though...