Author Topic: Raekwon responds to Joe Budden fight challenge...says he loves Joe Budden  (Read 856 times)

Cali Climate

Im sorry but in a fight ill take a 28 year old whos in good shape over a 40 something year old thats fat and out of shape

tell me this is about being a better rapper and not who can fight who? this is art remember even though it's mostly dumb niggers.

Jaydc555

Yeah I dont remember joey retracting it either

Jaydc555

Im sorry but in a fight ill take a 28 year old whos in good shape over a 40 something year old thats fat and out of shape

tell me this is about being a better rapper and not who can fight who? this is art remember even though it's mostly dumb niggers.
Well joey was the one that wanted to keep it lyrical it was raekwon who decided to make it physical.All joe said was hes a better rapper.rae went the physical way because im assuming hes scared to go at joey lyrically

Elano

Hold on, how did rae back down??? Buddens offered a fair one and before rae could even respond joey retracted the challenge because he probably sobered up and realised he would get his head smashed in. Joey got out of line and then got slapped like  a bitch rae doent need to do any more. You should all be happy hes saying keep it hip hop, saves you all seeing ur new favourate rapper flopping arould on the floor gawping like a gold fish ha ha....

Did Joey retract his "Square Dance" challenge? Got a link? Unless Rae is a sick fighter, you'd think Joey would take him, Fat old dude verse young fit dude, not really a competition. This beef is wack though...

fat old dude yeah rae is 60 years old now  ::)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Joey would not win in a fight against rae im telling you... not that it matters. He did retract it about a day or 2 after he issued it lol. Im sure its on here some where or yourll find it some where on the net.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Cali Climate

Well, all this shit'll get settled in the chef vs joey poll. we can bitch and moan all we want

Skindiana bon3z

rae is backing down enough said...

lol I have a bud light bottle like that heineken one in ur sig...got it in Vegas

meecca

• 'G'
U lame cock suckers up in here are a trip..Buddens sounds like a fucking supergroupie chaseing his fav.rapper..if he want the nigga then do what the chef did(GO TO HIM AND ROLL ON HIM)like he did u....Budden has to make the move,not rae..
Rae is the one sounding like a lame.Contradicting himself in the same sentence.Saying im street we dont things in front of a camera and then talking about how has the tape LOL

I think he means that if Budden makes it a bigger number than it already is, he will show how it really went down. Maybe that's why the video hasn't surfaced yet
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Jaydc555

Hes saying we dont do street shit in front of cameras but he took a camera to go start shit with joey.Hes contradicting himself.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I find it funny Budden wanted to fight................with no guns................no weapons, one out? Do rappers do that? lol.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hes saying we dont do street shit in front of cameras but he took a camera to go start shit with joey.Hes contradicting himself.
he didn't go there to fight him  ::) he's just saying, that if Joe Budden keeps running his mouth the video of his ho card getting pulled will surface
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jaydc555

he didn't go there to fight him  ::) he's just saying, that if Joe Budden keeps running his mouth the video of his ho card getting pulled will surface
Your extremely niave if you dont think he went there with no intention of that happening.He went with a camera and some goons.You dont do that unless you plan on doing something.And if the video made joey look bad he would have shown it already.

Elano

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
"i'm on the road & swallowing a lot."

-Chef

PAUSE!

Lmao.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Your extremely niave if you dont think he went there with no intention of that happening.He went with a camera and some goons.You dont do that unless you plan on doing something.And if the video made joey look bad he would have shown it already.
it hasn't occurred to you, that the reason it hasn't leaked is because Rae don't give a fuck about it right now? it's collateral   
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts