Poll

Who is the better LYRICIST?

Chef
34 (66.7%)
Joey
17 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden  (Read 4038 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 10:51:13 AM »

it makes Budden better in 2009, which is all he ever tried to prove lol. but when it's all said in done & BIAS put to the side, Joe Budden might have the better overall career, with a catalogue of music.

i mean, Mood Muzik Series, Halfway House, Padded Room, Escape Route, *more CDS here* >>>>> Only Built For Cuban Linx &...umm...yeah? ;D

tried is the right word, he still hasn't done it.

red part: I'm starting to loose respect for you  ;) I understand you're a fan, but OB4CL is a certified classic, inspired most of this decade's NY rapscene, OB4CL>Joe Budden's career

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=226877.0
yeah, that's right, an album made in 1995 couldn't have been that good, being the blueprint to a whole city's rapscene  ::)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 10:54:11 AM »

i would say Buddens catalogue at the moment is better than Rae's ONE classic lol.

name me a better mixtape series than Mood Muzik & please don't name me one mixtape; then Halfway House & Escape Route though viewed upon as something less than an album, they both still have an album feel to them & both amazing & Padded Room, a disputed classic by MOST people online, other than this board.

all of which i would say that maybe 35% of this board has heard & yet the other 65% make an opinon on his music like they have heard each disc five or six times. :laugh:
again: OB4CL > Joe Budden's career

YKWII is better than MM  :o
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »
^LOL, how do you say "i don't know if you noticed, but i don't like Buddens" & go on to give your opinon in every thread.

if it's always going to be bad, why waste your time? it's just looked over.

& for what you said about me, i assume you mean "groupie".

i've said it before, this is more on a battle for common sense than it is for Joe Budden; the things i've heard come out of this board the last month is out of this world lol.

people giving musical opinon on things they haven't even heard lmao.

you can take Rae's side in this beef, no problem their; but i am taking common senses side. :laugh:

this thread isnt all about buddens though is it LOL

and garuntee ive skipped more buddens threads than ive posted in...look for one post on anything regardin buddens-escape route...

i might post on some slaughterhouse shit....cus ive always liked crooked and royce...and ortiz looks worth peeping

and believe youve posted as much dumb shit in this 2 week period as anyone but whatever 'common sense' you must be right ::)

just next time i post...remember its not for you...

OchoCinco

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »
Budden groupies are the saddest motherfuckers on the net.

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 11:09:35 AM »
Y'all need to find better things to do than talking about this meaningless beef . seriously

Paul

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »
mood muzik 2 and 3>>>>>>>raekwons career

Your a fuckin idiot dude, this doesnt even come down to opinions or common sense

Rae has contributed to 3 Certified hip hop classics, whereas Joe has disputed good albums never mind classics
funkyfreshintheflesh

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

they are . this goes beyong any dickriding I've ever read on this forum and it means a LOT ... Joe Budden music is not great nor wack .. he's just another rapper among others ....

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2009, 11:18:44 AM »

they are . this goes beyong any dickriding I've ever read on this forum and it means a LOT ... Joe Budden music is not great nor wack .. he's just another rapper among others ....

i dont know....it reminds me hella of around 2002 with cam'ron...not sure which is worse to be fair

Paul

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

i dont know....it reminds me hella of around 2002 with cam'ron...not sure which is worse to be fair

the Cam thing was a bit tounge in cheek, although his music is amazing

Cam>>>>Pac

;D
funkyfreshintheflesh

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »

Cam>>>>Pac

;D

lol ooooo i knew their was some reason for all of that haha

in which case this is definitely worse..i think they serious ;D

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »

indeed , there are similarities between Dipset fans and Budden fans ... they decided to go on internet and spend their time telling everybody how great these rappers are and thought that the majority of people will end up believing them ... ala Weezy but from a fan perspective

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2009, 11:37:17 AM »
^LOL, how do you say "i don't know if you noticed, but i don't like Buddens" & go on to give your opinon in every thread.

i've said it before, this is more on a battle for common sense than it is for Joe Budden; the things i've heard come out of this board the last month is out of this world lol.

you can take Rae's side in this beef, no problem their; but i am taking common senses side. :laugh:

actually i listen all buddens productions (u said 5-6 times each fuck me if i ever listen any of his albums 5-6 times i would just cut my veins from boredom) and i prefer REa . buddens styles is so specific that he will never get Rea status doesn't matter how many MM series and albums he will release.he will only have internet fame and his small circle of fans

so

Rae>>>Budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »

and garuntee ive skipped more buddens threads than ive posted in...look for one post on anything regardin buddens-escape route...

i might post on some slaughterhouse shit....cus ive always liked crooked and royce...and ortiz looks worth peeping

and believe youve posted as much dumb shit in this 2 week period as anyone but whatever 'common sense' you must be right ::)

did you skip Escape Route threads because you haven't heard it?

so how can you formulate an opinon on it? how do you know how good it is or not? :stupid:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »

did you skip Escape Route threads because you haven't heard it?

so how can you formulate an opinon on it? how do you know how good it is or not? :stupid:

ive heard enough...its hardly the first oppotunity to listen to him and formulate an opinion is it??...not like im going to get an unbiase opinion on the album from you in there am i??...LOL

Cali Climate

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »

Cam>>>>Pac

;D

Exactly, it was a beautiful situation that had so many dim wits on here pissed. They struggled so hard to explain how cam wasn't as good as their favorite rappers. Tongue in cheek humor is the best for disillusioned rap fans.