Poll

Who is the better LYRICIST?

Chef
34 (66.7%)
Joey
17 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden  (Read 4029 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »
^LOL, how do you say "i don't know if you noticed, but i don't like Buddens" & go on to give your opinon in every thread.

if it's always going to be bad, why waste your time? it's just looked over.

& for what you said about me, i assume you mean "groupie".

i've said it before, this is more on a battle for common sense than it is for Joe Budden; the things i've heard come out of this board the last month is out of this world lol.

people giving musical opinon on things they haven't even heard lmao.

you can take Rae's side in this beef, no problem their; but i am taking common senses side. :laugh:

this thread isnt all about buddens though is it LOL

and garuntee ive skipped more buddens threads than ive posted in...look for one post on anything regardin buddens-escape route...

i might post on some slaughterhouse shit....cus ive always liked crooked and royce...and ortiz looks worth peeping

and believe youve posted as much dumb shit in this 2 week period as anyone but whatever 'common sense' you must be right ::)

just next time i post...remember its not for you...

did you skip Escape Route threads because you haven't heard it?

so how can you formulate an opinon on it? how do you know how good it is or not? :stupid:

ive heard enough...its hardly the first oppotunity to listen to him and formulate an opinion is it??...not like im going to get an unbiase opinion on the album from you in there am i??...LOL

if it was bad you would lol.

but ask any Joe Budden fan, he has only progressed & gotten better since he started.

people are saying Escape Route is better than his OFFICIAL album Padded Room & i am on the fence with that, i might agree with that.

so if i'm a fan & he is getting better, why would i complain?

i mean the only complaints i hear from the haters is "he is boring, he has no charisma, he doesn't sell, he has no fans, he has bad mixing."

but when it comes down to the music, what he is saying; what people bitch about with all these mainstream dudes, he is lightyears ahead of them & people hate because they have the Wu pole deep down the throat.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2009, 01:31:29 PM »
^LOL, how do you say "i don't know if you noticed, but i don't like Buddens" & go on to give your opinon in every thread.

if it's always going to be bad, why waste your time? it's just looked over.

& for what you said about me, i assume you mean "groupie".

i've said it before, this is more on a battle for common sense than it is for Joe Budden; the things i've heard come out of this board the last month is out of this world lol.

people giving musical opinon on things they haven't even heard lmao.

you can take Rae's side in this beef, no problem their; but i am taking common senses side. :laugh:

this thread isnt all about buddens though is it LOL

and garuntee ive skipped more buddens threads than ive posted in...look for one post on anything regardin buddens-escape route...

i might post on some slaughterhouse shit....cus ive always liked crooked and royce...and ortiz looks worth peeping

and believe youve posted as much dumb shit in this 2 week period as anyone but whatever 'common sense' you must be right ::)

just next time i post...remember its not for you...

did you skip Escape Route threads because you haven't heard it?

so how can you formulate an opinon on it? how do you know how good it is or not? :stupid:

ive heard enough...its hardly the first oppotunity to listen to him and formulate an opinion is it??...not like im going to get an unbiase opinion on the album from you in there am i??...LOL

if it was bad you would lol.

but ask any Joe Budden fan, he has only progressed & gotten better since he started.

people are saying Escape Route is better than his OFFICIAL album Padded Room & i am on the fence with that, i might agree with that.

so if i'm a fan & he is getting better, why would i complain?

i mean the only complaints i hear from the haters is "he is boring, he has no charisma, he doesn't sell, he has no fans, he has bad mixing."

but when it comes down to the music, what he is saying; what people bitch about with all these mainstream dudes, he is lightyears ahead of them & people hate because they have the Wu pole deep down the throat.

wu-tang aint mainstream artists everyone bitches about

now please well leave this to a difference of opinion(and age i hope :-\ )

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 02:58:41 PM »
i mean, Mood Muzik Series, Halfway House, Padded Room, Escape Route, *more CDS here* >>>>> Only Built For Cuban Linx &...umm...yeah? ;D

this post almost made me

no emo/joe budden
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:03:36 PM by G.O.D. Pt. III »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »
i mean, Mood Muzik Series, Halfway House, Padded Room, Escape Route, *more CDS here* >>>>> Only Built For Cuban Linx &...umm...yeah? ;D

this post almost made me

no emo

GOD DAMN

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

this post almost made me

no emo

don't tell me those crap 30 song albums are good, c'mon now.

but LOL, that picture is HILARIOUS!

Al Bundy

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

this post almost made me

no emo

30 song albums? which album(s) are you talking about?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2009, 03:09:27 PM »

this post almost made me

no emo

30 song albums? which album(s) are you talking about?

i was exaggerating, but they were just unnessearly 20+ songs, with fillers.

they weren't very good, shit compared to OB4CL, in my opinon.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »
so many joe budden fans comin with that dumbass IN 2009 bullshit. before joe said that it was never a part of your arguement. now your all comin with this only in the past 5 years counts bull. in 15 years joe aint gonna be as hot as he is now but that doesnt mean you would ignore what he already did. you really think hes gonna be nice late on his career? and if hes not nice does that mean the start of his career no longer counts?

folks need to take a listen to cuban linx again. oh and i guess you are forgetting all the classic wu verses across so many group and solo albums of other members. you really think joe is a better rapper? i actually like joe budden, i think he has nice lyrics but first of all he hasnt even come close to making a classic and secondly his voice is horrible. it can be very nasal and its totally monotone. he has two sounds, normal voice and then the same voice but shouting, its gets very boring to listen too. cadence is just poor.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »
i just wanna add that altho raekwon is in my sig im not really a huge fan of his, hes not in my top 20. i just think its a funny pic and rae cracks me up. hes like a nerd for weed.

Cali Climate

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2009, 03:39:46 PM »

Well, there goes a lot of credibility right there. Tell me, how was the MIMS album?

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 06:39:46 PM »
Raekwon has dropped three albums.Two of them were terrible and the other one could have just as easily been called ghostfaces album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »
Raekwon has dropped three albums.Two of them were terrible and the other one could have just as easily been called ghostfaces album.

that's what i'm saying, he has one classic & take away the fact he's in Wu Tang & he was apart of that, i would wonder some of your guys opinon on him then lol.

Well, there goes a lot of credibility right there. Tell me, how was the MIMS album?

what happened to this whole preach of "opinion"? not anymore? lol.

i would like to tell you that it was bad based on the only song i've ever heard from him "This Is Why I'm Hot", i would assume it's bad.

but i don't want to make a false judgement on something i never heard. ;) :)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 08:25:40 PM »
wtf?

Raekwon hands down

but the crown for the best eastcoast rapper alive and active is NAS

yep

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »

this post almost made me

no emo/joe budden

lol seriously.  Adios credibility.  Just delete your account.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »

this post almost made me

no emo/joe budden

lol seriously.  Adios credibility.  Just delete your account.

don't preach opinion ever again lol.

you're biased & a hater for Joey.

if i like his work, obviously i'm going to take his discography over one classic.

their is no way you can call Joe Budden lame & boring & still like the two other Rae albums besides OB4CL as much as OB4CL.

LOL! :laugh: