Poll

Who is the better LYRICIST?

Chef
34 (66.7%)
Joey
17 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden  (Read 4031 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2009, 05:21:43 PM »
Joe Budden can put out a modern day All Eyez On Me

hahaha with all respect for u this is just:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:48:43 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2009, 05:27:16 PM »

way to take out everything i said after that lol.

Joe Budden can put out a modern day All Eyez On Me & it would receive as much hate as any other his other work, you guys are narrow minded, smh.

meaning "if"; i was being hypothetical.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »

Joe Budden can put out a modern day All Eyez On Me & it would receive as much hate as any other his other work, you guys are narrow minded, smh.

i get what u wanted to say but this will never happened  :-\ i wish to budden put modern version of ALL EYEZ ON ME or LIFE AFTER DEATh but like i said before ;
buddens styles is very specific.he will only have internet fame and his small circle of fans

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2009, 05:52:16 PM »

i get what u wanted to say but this will never happened  :-\ i wish to budden put modern version of ALL EYEZ ON ME or LIFE AFTER DEATh but like i said before ;
buddens styles is very specific.he will only have internet fame and his small circle of fans

that's fine with me, as long as he keeps pumpin' out that good shit i bump! 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2009, 11:45:52 PM »

Cali Climate

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2009, 12:31:18 AM »
Damn, some of these guys will just make up anything to defend joey. numbers dont lie, he's good but not that good.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2009, 12:41:48 AM »
what Jay said is true, most of you haven't heard any of his discography & the other voters, like he said, are going against Budden regardless the opponet.

*from here out i will be usin chams own logic to respond in the hope he will see how retarded he sounds*

well you obviously you havent listened to any raekwon otherwise their is no way you would not share my opinion ;D

Kool Beenz

« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2009, 01:21:20 AM »
I aint no budden hater... but i just think he is way overrated on this board and he is a good MC but not as what people make him seem to be

call me westcoast biased or whatever but Game destroyed him, same with saigon and method could too
he talks to fuckin' much and disrespects hip hop cus to call out Wu like that its like Chami calling out Scarface

dude has no respect and thats what it is... plus his albums and voice and delivery sucks IMO

but he killed it on slaughter house but thats cus he had some of the best MC's to compete with... thats where his respect comes from me

Fraxxx

« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2009, 02:20:38 AM »
Damn, some of these guys will just make up anything to defend joey. numbers dont lie, he's good but not that good.

Numbers don't lie? You mean sales? Fuck outta here, that's completely unrelated to quality. And you know that!  ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Cali Climate

« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2009, 02:30:50 AM »

Numbers don't lie? You mean sales? Fuck outta here, that's completely unrelated to quality. And you know that!  ;)

No, I don't mean sales. I mean this poll. Jack ass. Way to assume.

Elano

« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2009, 02:45:24 AM »
your should just change your name from Chamilitary Click to Joe Buddens Dick
LMAO. true  ;D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2009, 02:47:22 AM »

Numbers don't lie? You mean sales? Fuck outta here, that's completely unrelated to quality. And you know that!  ;)

yeah bananas but none of us 32 have ever heard joe buddens and are just hatin...whereas the 15 ppl that have voted for buddens are grand scholars of the art of hip hop and their word is law

or havent you been payin attention ;D

Fraxxx

« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2009, 03:02:47 AM »

Shit, that was obvious. :D I should pay attention even if it's only online "conversation" lol.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2009, 04:13:24 AM »
Raekwon's first solo album is considered one of the best hip-hop albums ever, is apart one of the best hip-hop groups, guest featured on countless classics, been on top etc. & Joe Budden has done what?? There's ya answer.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »

yeah bananas but none of us 32 have ever heard joe buddens and are just hatin...whereas the 15 ppl that have voted for buddens are grand scholars of the art of hip hop and their word is law

or havent you been payin attention ;D

i would say 16 of you have, 16 of you haven't.

those are beyond realistic numbers. :laugh:

EDIT: the funniest part of all of this is that i'm less biased than any of you & i'm a borderline stan LOL.

coincidence the same people are in every single Joe Budden thread talking shit about him? yeah, sure lol.

check my posts on Budden vs. Saigon, i had Saigon's back that whole episode; i pick a side & defend it, i picked Joeys side over the bandwagon choice of a "legend".
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:52:01 AM by Chamillitary Click »