Author Topic: Prince Tech's Official Set of Beliefs (re: politics, religion etc)  (Read 608 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I see alot of bitch ass haters here who make assumptions about a brother and insult me and shit.  What ever man,
you guys dont know me, sure we all say stupid stuff if we get really heated, but i seldomly do.

Here is my official set of beliefs in regards to political matters:

Middle East Conflict-

Sharon govt needs to be replaced, and the PLO needs serious reforms.  Arafat has proven himself to be more skilled at embezelling funds rather than be a head of state.
I always felt that Jabril Rajoub, the former head of security would have made a much better leader.
The Palestinians need to reform their leadership and denounce the use of violence, especially suicide bombings, which only destroy the future of a palestinian state.

The Israelies in turn need to reward the Palestinian denoucniation of violence, they need to be realistic and understand concessions need to be made in order for peace to prevail.

I recognize the right to Israel to exist.  I honestly believe that the Palestinians had their land stolen , and i believe this is one of the worst injustices in the history of the 20th century. HOWEVER, we have to be realistic.
American military superiority will never allow for the destruction of Israel, we have to be realistic.  This is why Bismark is one of my heroes, understand the rules and play the game.  Realpolitik tells me that Israel is here to stay, and that the Palestinians cannot "drive the zionists into the Red Sea".  Peace is the only alternative.

I believe that Islam has been distorted by extremists however, the only solution to this problem is America.
Their foreign policy has convinced Muslims aorund the world, that America seeks their destruction.
By supporting unpopular puppet regimes, and launching aggression and supporting Israel, the Americans are alienating Muslims and leading them to embrace the Bin Ladens and other Jihadi types.  I believe the extremism in Islam is DIRECTLY tied to American foreign policy.

Islamic culture has NEVER been historically anti semetic,
when the Christains were slaughtering Jews during the Inquisition and Crusades, Muslims opened their homes to these Jews.

I myself am not anti semetic as NIK likes to refer to me as

i have no problem whatsoever with Jewish people.
damn it, just yesterday i ate at  a Jewish restaurant, Joe Shmoes, all you can eat spaghetti, 4.99, good kosher food
i have Jewish friends, (including this one jewish girl on the 3rd floor  ;))

I think the following governments are disgustingly corrupt and i disagree with their policies:

pakistan
plo
algeria
libya
egypt
saudi arabia
kuwait
iraq
iran
central asian republics
turkey

MY OFFICIAL LIST OF HEROES (PEEPS I ADMIRE):

Malcolm X aka El Hajj Malik al Shabazz
Gamal Abdel Nasser
Otto Van Bismark
the Four Caliphate of Islam
Saladin (Muslim leader)
Muhamad Ali

PEEPS I ADMIRE FOR SOME ASPECT OF THEIR POLICIES:

FDR
Quadafi (altho, there is alot i despise about this fool)
Ahmad Shah Masood (for his fight against the soviets only)
Ralph Nader
Louis Farakhan
Zia Al Haq
Jimmy Carter
Castro
Che Guevarra

JUST tah let you bustas know, that if you dont know me, dont speak on me, no one here has a proper  reason to despise me, i never made threads attacking other religions, and if i did im sorry.

thats it, im out

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:Prince Tech's Official Set of Beliefs (re: politics, religion etc)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2002, 09:25:10 AM »
Twinkles have you heard of Hugo Chavez as you'd probably admire him for some of his policies and how he's stood up against American aggression.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2002, 11:28:17 AM »
What's the matter with u missy? hasnt ur royal family taught u its not proper and ladylike for princesses to speak upon politics, especially publically??! Princess, ur daddy is VERY dissapointed in u :-X

;D ;D ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2002, 11:32:20 AM »
What's the matter with u missy? hasnt ur royal family taught u its not proper and ladylike for princesses to speak upon politics, especially publically??! Princess, ur daddy is VERY dissapointed in u :-X

;D ;D ;D

its ok kuta, i knew i was gonna catch flack for this name
but i honour my word  ;)

as for Mr. Charlie Brown, are you referring to the Venezuelan President?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2002, 11:33:15 AM »
Twinkles

the name is TECH damn it! Prince Tech to you!

*runs out of thread in tears*

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2002, 11:36:47 AM »
LOL where'd U learn the word Kuta

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2002, 11:37:36 AM »
and "kuta" is more like 3rd person, if u wanna curse at me say "kutey"

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2002, 11:42:59 AM »
Yes i did mean the Venezuelan President, how many Hugo Chavez's have you heard of?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2002, 04:07:59 PM »
ive only heard of one, but just for clearification

im afraid besides the Sandanista movement, and Cuba, i dont know much about Latin America, except there was a coup attempt earlier this year in Venezuela, which some believe the US was behind, besides that if i offered an opinion on him it wouldnt be right, i dont know much about him, i want to tho;

and rap quake, i have alot of indian friends,

and dont correct my hindi, you fuckin banchod, tera mah kuti hey :P

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2002, 06:09:28 PM »
Tech is a great humanitarian.  He is a leader, unafraid to speak his mind no matter how much you all try to distort his true message.  Tech's views are becoming more dimplomatic, sensitive to American propaganda in my opinion.  I want to make it clear that I maintain a hardline against America and Isreal's systematic destruction of the middle-east and their blatant and gross imperialism abroad.

Let me explain something to you all about capatalism.  The world could survive on just 40 billion dollars.  Everyone could eat, live healthy, and have health care off of just 40 billion dollars.  But the American system of capatalism has made it so that America continually has to usurp the resources of lesser nations for their own benefit; in order to expand their global, economic empire.

In theory, capatalism shouldn't work this way.  If a company doesn't treat it's employee's right, you go somewhere else.  If a country is neglected in resources, they will take their money elsewhere for resources.  So in a way, money is like a vote.  You "vote" for a company with your money.  So companies have a responsibility to serve the needs of a community.  The problem occurs when countries or communities have no money.  Therefore, they have no "votes".  This means they will be continually used and neglected by capatalism and the free market economy.  The poor stay poor and the rich get rich.  It is biult into the system.  This is why weaker nations in the middle east and Africa are continually used and abused.  F

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2002, 02:06:16 PM »
Tech is a great humanitarian.  He is a leader, unafraid to speak his mind no matter how much you all try to distort his true message.  Tech's views are becoming more dimplomatic, sensitive to American propaganda in my opinion.  

infinite, you know me really well

yes, i have been much more diplomatic, but what choice to i have,

i have to tone down the rhetoric to be able to speak and convey my messsage easier

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2002, 04:39:30 PM »
Tech is a great humanitarian.  He is a leader, unafraid to speak his mind no matter how much you all try to distort his true message.  Tech's views are becoming more dimplomatic, sensitive to American propaganda in my opinion.  

infinite, you know me really well

yes, i have been much more diplomatic, but what choice to i have,

i have to tone down the rhetoric to be able to speak and convey my messsage easier

The problem is I don't think your audience is going to meet you halfway.  But keep doing your thing, much props and respects.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 04:40:00 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2002, 12:25:21 PM »
Tech is a great humanitarian.  He is a leader, unafraid to speak his mind no matter how much you all try to distort his true message.  Tech's views are becoming more dimplomatic, sensitive to American propaganda in my opinion.  I want to make it clear that I maintain a hardline against America and Isreal's systematic destruction of the middle-east and their blatant and gross imperialism abroad.

Word, I agree, and dope thread tech, props, peace

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2002, 04:52:25 AM »
I recognize the right to Israel to exist.  I honestly believe that the Palestinians had their land stolen , and i believe this is one of the worst injustices in the history of the 20th century. HOWEVER, we have to be realistic.
American military superiority will never allow for the destruction of Israel, we have to be realistic.  This is why Bismark is one of my heroes, understand the rules and play the game.  Realpolitik tells me that Israel is here to stay, and that the Palestinians cannot "drive the zionists into the Red Sea".  Peace is the only alternative.

I basically agree, only you have to consider the fact that many of the Jews who 'stole' the land did so during WWII so they had a very good reason for it. The Jews believe that Israel is rightfully their land and since they went there for a reason I don't think they deserve to be "driven into the red sea". But fuck Sharon and his way of treating the Palestinians. Israel needs a new government