Author Topic: is Slaughterhouse a west coast classic?  (Read 1221 times)

Al Bundy

Re: is Slaughterhouse a west coast classic?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 02:07:41 PM »
nowhere near classic.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

NDub

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
its NOT a westcoast album but the shyt knocks.....

It's good ... but Classic ... nahhh
WestCoast2K.com
Classic West Coast, G-Funk, Gangsta Rap, BayArea, Mobb Music

BayOnTop.net
BayArea and WestCoast Rap

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 06:47:56 PM »
well

25% of it was westcoast classic
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »
if Gay-macc says it isn't, then it must be one LOL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »
has the west coast classic standard been lowered THAT much

nope cause its not a classic or a west coast classic,

all it is, is an enjoyably album for 70% of the guys on this messageboard which is fine

i was pointing out that the standard of west coast albums has been lowered so much when an album that's decent at best and not even a west coast album is even brought up as possibly being a west coast classic. any year up until the past couple you'd sound ridiculous even bringing this album up as being a classic because you'd just have to think of about 5 albums that came out the past half year that were on a whole different level then slaughtahouse. there are no west coast classics coming out so people start to stretch the definition of classic.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »
Slaughterhouse is the best CD in atleast 3-4 years  8)

G-Funk

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »
good, but not even close.
come on now. :grumpy:

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
LMAO...this is the problem with you young kids.  You call shit classic from like the first 3 listens.  It takes time for an album to become classic.  When you can bump that shit 10 years later, after hearing it hundreds of times already, and still want to listen to it over the new stuff, then you can consider it a classic.  Throw the word classic around enough and it loses its meaning.  You seriously gonna throw this album in the likes of Doggystyle, Chronic, Makaveli, etc?  Give me a fucking break.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 08:14:42 PM »
LMAO...this is the problem with you young kids.  You call shit classic from like the first 3 listens.  It takes time for an album to become classic.  When you can bump that shit 10 years later, after hearing it hundreds of times already, and still want to listen to it over the new stuff, then you can consider it a classic.  Throw the word classic around enough and it loses its meaning.  You seriously gonna throw this album in the likes of Doggystyle, Chronic, Makaveli, etc?  Give me a fucking break.
thats what i keep tellin these kids about that lame nigga Jay Z

his only good album, a very solid one at th at, was reasonable doubt

yet niggas be callin his shit classic like it makes to Pac or Big's albums lmao

now the Slaughterhouse shit is tight, and is growing on me like hell....classic tho, not sure yet.  maybe the Crooked I verses are classics :D

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 08:49:26 PM »
i just gave my opinion, why must u hate ???

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 09:38:02 PM »
i just gave my opinion, why must u hate ???

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=226380.msg2294895#msg2294895

go fuck yourself.
im going 2 be the better person, its not worth getting banned again. :'( its a dope site 8)

Elano

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »
LMAO @ this album being classic in any sense