Author Topic: The answer to why people dont belive in god and become atheist!  (Read 1135 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: The answer to why people dont belive in god and become atheist!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »
Nobody SAID God was a man. Everybody has their own image in their own head about him. Who teaches God has a beard? That's all just an individuals image.
YOU'RE RIGHT

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »
WHERE IN GERMANY DO YOU LIVE THE THRU THUG

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

frankfurt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »
Nobody SAID God was a man. Everybody has their own image in their own head about him. Who teaches God has a beard? That's all just an individuals image.

yea but he created man in his own image. i know theres alot of metaphors an such in the bible, dont know if its supposed to be taken literally.

okay

it seems that most atheist on this board came to their conclusion there is no god cause they always think of christianity. And i understand that because i would not belive in that because if oftens makes no sense. same thing with the bible.. how can u trust (blindly) in a book where u really dont know who wrote what and when.
i dont know how much u read about islam but u said u are a atheist because science makes more sense.. Once again this statement is true if u compare it to chrisitianity..

in Islam science is treated COMPLETLY diffrent.. while the church kept telling you not to question too much and think not to much islam teaches the opposite..

the Quran wants that mankind thinks about his life death, the universe, animals etc.. the prophet muhamad said in a hadith "Seek knowledge even as far as China"..

ive been reading some other religion threads here and in the most of them i read that u and the others atheist got problem with christianity..

once again, i dont know how deep your islamic knowledge is..

you read my post....?

I know about the islam, and it's not really that different from christianity and judism.
Muhamed thought those 2 books were misunderstood so he 'rewrote' them.

Christianity only had one intrepetation to survive as a religion, in the start of christianity there were many different cults and sections of the religion.
To survive they made one bible to unite all chritian cults, sections and religions.
Together they stood, divided they would've fallen.

I have no problem with religions, I have problems with the religious people.
The crazy ones who read there holy books litteral I have a problem with.

The whole jihad thing for example is complete BS, muhamed was hunted in his own time by pagens, so he created the jihad to survive.

ikke your an idiot, all the churches of christianity were never once united. there was teh orthodox church that was supposedly the very first chuch that was organized by  jesuss disciples and the catholic church, the first real wide spread organized church. after that there was the reformation there were heretics burned at the stick if they were a protestant.

christianity was never really united, and if it were to some extent, the orthodox church still wasnt connected with the catholic church.

I'm atheist because science makes more sense.

I agree, Jesus was a prophet at best, if he has any divine powers he got them after his death.
He knew the only way people would listen to him was if they thought he was like the son of god.

With something higher I don't mean any god like figure.
Possibly a dimension we can't comprehend.
With something higher most people mean 'life after death'.
But the truth is we don't know anything about what happens to your conscience after you die; believing in divine powers makes death a bit less scary.
That's why everybody believes in something higher, because it's a scary idea that you will once stop exists.

There must be something, the energy never dies right?

And some people just think we couldn't have discovered everything there is to discover.

your such a tool, "im an athiest because it makes more sense" "jesus was at best a prophet" damn your quotes make me crack up, any 4th grader can come up with statements like those.  first of all if your an athiest u dont blieve in anything there is no life after death. 2nd of all y would u even name jesus as a prophet if you claim to be an athiest. stop contradicting your dumbass self

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »
I've been there a couple of times. great place
Haven't been in germany for ages lol, i need to go again.

Looney you're embarassing yourself

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »

frankfurt
COOL I HAD AN AUNT IN ARMENIA...WHO WAS LIKE 25-26 AND SOME DUDE CAME FROM GERMANY ON A TOURIST TRIP...
HE PROMISED HER A LOTTA DIFFERENT STUFF... SAYING HE WORKS FOR THE GOVT THIS THAT...
THEN A YEAR LATER MY AUNT FOUND OUT HE WORKS AT MCDONALDS

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2009, 01:13:30 PM »

Looney you're embarassing yourself

im embarrassing myself? is that all you can say to defend yourself? obviously you have no idea what your talking about. this is the tot section i have yet to hear a legitiment arguement from you.

ikke

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 02:48:50 PM »

Looney you're embarrassing yourself

im embarrassing myself? is that all you can say to defend yourself? obviously you have no idea what your talking about. this is the tot section i have yet to hear a legitiment arguement from you.
only posts I've seen you make here were attempts to insult me and you tell me I don't make legitimate arguments ::)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 02:53:52 PM by ikke »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »

yea but he created man in his own image. i know theres alot of metaphors an such in the bible, dont know if its supposed to be taken literally.

Very true..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »

only posts I've seen you make here were attempts to insult me and you tell me I don't make legitimate arguments ::)
this arguement is cnn worthy

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 05:03:23 AM »

this arguement is cnn worthy
Time for a change...bring it!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 06:01:32 PM »

lol i dont mage legitmate arguments? your here basically trying to prove religion wrong by with science, when science itself cannot explain the creation of the universe or the after life.

religion doesnt prove, anything science doesnt either, we just really dont fucking know what happens after we die or whoe made us.

so flexin nuts about being an atheist doesnt maker you smarter than any religious man, saying "i believe in evolution, evolution is real, religion is wrong" is pretty much making it science itself into a religion because your dumbass is wrong evolution is still a theory and yet even our laws of science arnt 100% true.

so shut the fuck up and go bitch at your daddy.

ikke

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 02:56:13 AM »

lol i dont mage legitmate arguments? your here basically trying to prove religion wrong by with science, when science itself cannot explain the creation of the universe or the after life.

religion doesnt prove, anything science doesnt either, we just really dont fucking know what happens after we die or whoe made us.

so flexin nuts about being an atheist doesnt maker you smarter than any religious man, saying "i believe in evolution, evolution is real, religion is wrong" is pretty much making it science itself into a religion because your dumbass is wrong evolution is still a theory and yet even our laws of science arnt 100% true.

religion is wrong? I never said that.
I believe in ideas from about every faith.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2009, 07:17:57 AM »

lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »

religion is wrong? I never said that.
I believe in ideas from about every faith.

am i your teacher homie? go reread your your posts in this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=226841.0

u bluntly say u only believe in the "theory" of evolution and the big bang "theory"

you must be gettin desperate because your contradicting yourself, your so closed minded its embarrassaing, your mind walks only on a straight line. you dont belong on here untill you have what we respectivly call intelligence and wisom.