Author Topic: The answer to why people dont belive in god and become atheist!  (Read 703 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: The answer to why people dont belive in god and become atheist!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 05:03:23 AM »
WHERE IN GERMANY DO YOU LIVE THE THRU THUG
I've been there a couple of times. great place
Haven't been in germany for ages lol, i need to go again.

Looney you're embarrassing yourself

im embarrassing myself? is that all you can say to defend yourself? obviously you have no idea what your talking about. this is the tot section i have yet to hear a legitiment arguement from you.
only posts I've seen you make here were attempts to insult me and you tell me I don't make legitimate arguments ::)
this arguement is cnn worthy
Time for a change...bring it!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 06:01:32 PM »

im embarrassing myself? is that all you can say to defend yourself? obviously you have no idea what your talking about. this is the tot section i have yet to hear a legitiment arguement from you.
only posts I've seen you make here were attempts to insult me and you tell me I don't make legitimate arguments ::)

lol i dont mage legitmate arguments? your here basically trying to prove religion wrong by with science, when science itself cannot explain the creation of the universe or the after life.

religion doesnt prove, anything science doesnt either, we just really dont fucking know what happens after we die or whoe made us.

so flexin nuts about being an atheist doesnt maker you smarter than any religious man, saying "i believe in evolution, evolution is real, religion is wrong" is pretty much making it science itself into a religion because your dumbass is wrong evolution is still a theory and yet even our laws of science arnt 100% true.

so shut the fuck up and go bitch at your daddy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 02:56:13 AM »

lol i dont mage legitmate arguments? your here basically trying to prove religion wrong by with science, when science itself cannot explain the creation of the universe or the after life.

religion doesnt prove, anything science doesnt either, we just really dont fucking know what happens after we die or whoe made us.

so flexin nuts about being an atheist doesnt maker you smarter than any religious man, saying "i believe in evolution, evolution is real, religion is wrong" is pretty much making it science itself into a religion because your dumbass is wrong evolution is still a theory and yet even our laws of science arnt 100% true.

religion is wrong? I never said that.
I believe in ideas from about every faith.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2009, 07:17:57 AM »

lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »

religion is wrong? I never said that.
I believe in ideas from about every faith.

am i your teacher homie? go reread your your posts in this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=226841.0

u bluntly say u only believe in the "theory" of evolution and the big bang "theory"

you must be gettin desperate because your contradicting yourself, your so closed minded its embarrassaing, your mind walks only on a straight line. you dont belong on here untill you have what we respectivly call intelligence and wisom.

ikke

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »
I'm sure there's other posts of me saying I strongly belief in karma

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

:-\, you shouldnt of even replied if your gonna stay that.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »
lol i mean really is that your explanation? rather than explain why your believe in science (since you cant) you just defend your self  by sayin "uhmmm welll i believe i karma"

hahah you here postin sayin you only believe in science (as you said before) and than you say you believe in karma, lmfao i mean you yourself has to see the hypocricsy int hat.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 03:29:13 PM »
ikke :nawty: