Author Topic: The answer to why people dont belive in god and become atheist!  (Read 1134 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
I believe in God!

the problem why people dont belive in church or in god and become atheist is very simple...

because

the church and christianty made too many things wrong and messed up in the past. I think what jesus said has nearly nothing to do with christianty and church anymnore

People dont belive in god, because if u say that word G O D people think of an old man with beard sitting on a cloud.. and this is complete **!'-.;°*''!

if u talk to people, and i live here in germany and got a lot of non muslim friends, they all say the same thing. I dont belive in god but i belive that there is something higher...

THEY ALL MEAN GOD BUT BECAUSE OF THIS CRAZY PICTURE WE HAVE IN OUR HEADS WE BEEN TAUGHT ALL THESE YEARS ITS CLEAR!

I mean, i dont belive in god when u say he is a man or he was jesus..

Jesus was a prohet, he lived, and he helped the people! He was not a god nor his son or anything

thats what islam teaches. Jesus was a prohet just like moses, noah, mohamed and so on

people got to think deeply, there is a higher power out there which controlls things, but IT IS NOT A OLD MAN SONEWHERE IN HEAVEN!!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: The answer to why people dont belive in god and become atheist!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 09:56:16 AM »
Nobody SAID God was a man. Everybody has their own image in their own head about him. Who teaches God has a beard? That's all just an individuals image.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 10:44:10 AM »

i bet thats the kind of picture which most people think of when the word GOD popps of..

these two things GOD and a higher power, somewhere over the past hundred years have become 2 seperate things

i bet when u go out and ask people if they belive in god, most will say no or i dont know if u will ask, do u think that there is something higher greater most will reply yeah i think so

ikke

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »
I'm atheist because science makes more sense.

I agree, Jesus was a prophet at best, if he has any divine powers he got them after his death.
He knew the only way people would listen to him was if they thought he was like the son of god.

With something higher I don't mean any god like figure.
Possibly a dimension we can't comprehend.
With something higher most people mean 'life after death'.
But the truth is we don't know anything about what happens to your conscience after you die; believing in divine powers makes death a bit less scary.
That's why everybody believes in something higher, because it's a scary idea that you will once stop exists.

There must be something, the energy never dies right?

And some people just think we couldn't have discovered everything there is to discover.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:28:32 AM by ikke »

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »
okay

it seems that most atheist on this board came to their conclusion there is no god cause they always think of christianity. And i understand that because i would not belive in that because if oftens makes no sense. same thing with the bible.. how can u trust (blindly) in a book where u really dont know who wrote what and when.
i dont know how much u read about islam but u said u are a atheist because science makes more sense.. Once again this statement is true if u compare it to chrisitianity..

in Islam science is treated COMPLETLY diffrent.. while the church kept telling you not to question too much and think not to much islam teaches the opposite..

the Quran wants that mankind thinks about his life death, the universe, animals etc.. the prophet muhamad said in a hadith "Seek knowledge even as far as China"..

ive been reading some other religion threads here and in the most of them i read that u and the others atheist got problem with christianity..

once again, i dont know how deep your islamic knowledge is..

ikke

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 12:08:54 PM »
okay

it seems that most atheist on this board came to their conclusion there is no god cause they always think of christianity. And i understand that because i would not belive in that because if oftens makes no sense. same thing with the bible.. how can u trust (blindly) in a book where u really dont know who wrote what and when.
i dont know how much u read about islam but u said u are a atheist because science makes more sense.. Once again this statement is true if u compare it to chrisitianity..

in Islam science is treated COMPLETLY diffrent.. while the church kept telling you not to question too much and think not to much islam teaches the opposite..

the Quran wants that mankind thinks about his life death, the universe, animals etc.. the prophet muhamad said in a hadith "Seek knowledge even as far as China"..

ive been reading some other religion threads here and in the most of them i read that u and the others atheist got problem with christianity..

you read my post....?

I know about the islam, and it's not really that different from christianity and judism.
Muhamed thought those 2 books were misunderstood so he 'rewrote' them.

Christianity only had one intrepetation to survive as a religion, in the start of christianity there were many different cults and sections of the religion.
To survive they made one bible to unite all chritian cults, sections and religions.
Together they stood, divided they would've fallen.

I have no problem with religions, I have problems with the religious people.
The crazy ones who read there holy books litteral I have a problem with.

The whole jihad thing for example is complete BS, muhamed was hunted in his own time by pagens, so he created the jihad to survive.

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 12:43:29 PM »
Uh isn't it a little contradictory to say Jesus was a Prophet cause of Islamic belief? In the Christianity branch Jesus was directly related to god, so really its still your own Interpretation. Fact is all religion is basically man made by the people who wrote the Holy Books. Its also been distorted cause each book after its taken from the Holy Scriptures, is put together by 1 guy (the bible was said to be put together by a king leaving out various segments were jesus did human things).

Dude honestly wtf do you care? Let people believe what they want. If a guy wants to be jewish, Christian, Islamic, Athiest, I say let em. Don't have to hate or be Anti- This or Anti- That. Respect what they believe in, even if it contradicts what you believe in. Cause in teh end when you don't it result in a vary bad way. Religion in earlier times resulted in Genocide amongst people of different faith. Even know the Middle east is tearing its self apart do its Religious. I say stop trying to convert.

If a guy wants to find god, let him look at which belief is right for him. Doesn't even need to be a Organized 1, can be his own thing. If a guy feels god doesn't exist and has no real meaning, then let em believe that. Either way the debate is useless.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »
i bet when u go out and ask people if they belive in god, most will say no or i dont know if u will ask, do u think that there is something higher greater most will reply yeah i think so

That's all area related.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 03:26:03 PM »
The laws of nature are limited but the human perception is not. We live and we die. That's it!. THE END

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »
oh c-blue there is so much more if you just took those blinders off your eyes............

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 01:12:18 PM »
I believe in God!
the problem why people dont belive in church or in god and become atheist is very simple...
because
the church and christianty made too many things wrong and messed up in the past. I think what jesus said has nearly nothing to do with christianty and church anymnore
People dont belive in god, because if u say that word G O D people think of an old man with beard sitting on a cloud.. and this is complete **!'-.;°*''!
if u talk to people, and i live here in germany and got a lot of non muslim friends, they all say the same thing. I dont belive in god but i belive that there is something higher...
THEY ALL MEAN GOD BUT BECAUSE OF THIS CRAZY PICTURE WE HAVE IN OUR HEADS WE BEEN TAUGHT ALL THESE YEARS ITS CLEAR!
I mean, i dont belive in god when u say he is a man or he was jesus..
Jesus was a prohet, he lived, and he helped the people! He was not a god nor his son or anything
thats what islam teaches. Jesus was a prohet just like moses, noah, mohamed and so on
people got to think deeply, there is a higher power out there which controlls things, but IT IS NOT A OLD MAN SONEWHERE IN HEAVEN!!!

my brother man, you are right, but the problem with people is that in bill murray's terms "dont like a foot being far up their ass", a terminology that correctly depicts human psychology, God is wonderful, but when He wants me to do things that are a bore or stay away from things that are "fun"...  well then defense mechanisms arise from everywhere to ofcourse deny the first premise to justify exemption from any following premise

since i was young i've been readin religious and philosophical texts, probably like many of you, waterin my melon while eatin watermelon

but i never read anything as staggeringly powerful as statements int he quran:

So leave them to babble and play (with vanities) until they meet that Day of theirs, which they have been promised.

010.037-38
This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds. Or do they say, "He forged it"? say: "Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides Allah, if it be ye speak the truth!"

challenging the reader to proove this is not inspired from God or is a made up con scheme or something ubsurd even... a challenge!!
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 03:06:05 PM »
oh c-blue there is so much more if you just took those blinders off your eyes............

lol well i aint the one who hears voices and has meetings with Eazy-E and Jesus in heaven. im sane like that

Roccy

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »
okay

I know about the islam, and it's not really that different from christianity and judism.
Muhamed thought those 2 books were misunderstood so he 'rewrote' them.

the prophet was illiterate.
how it really goes down..

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 02:27:52 AM »
yes i know, but they always keep saying the same thing. mohamed wrote the quran.

although he was a illiterate man. could not read and write. lived in a desert. as a nomad. but he wrote the quran. ;D

and they say its a miracle itself how the quran is written because its poetry on a another level. but a illiterate nomad in the dessesrt wrote this book.

of cousrse somebody like that knows about the ocean, about the universe, star and suns, animals, embryology, creation, physics, astronomy, INCLUDING THE BIG BANG THEORY WHICH ISLAM DOES NOT REJECT...

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »
yes i know, but they always keep saying the same thing. mohamed wrote the quran.

although he was a illiterate man. could not read and write. lived in a desert. as a nomad. but he wrote the quran. ;D

and they say its a miracle itself how the quran is written because its poetry on a another level. but a illiterate nomad in the dessesrt wrote this book.

of cousrse somebody like that knows about the ocean, about the universe, star and suns, animals, embryology, creation, physics, astronomy, INCLUDING THE BIG BANG THEORY WHICH ISLAM DOES NOT REJECT...

word
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac