Author Topic: Still no 50 Cent single and release is 6 weeks away ???????  (Read 737 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Still no 50 Cent single and release is 6 weeks away ???????
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 09:44:54 AM »
You're post seems sarcastic.

All I'm saying is that it means he's done fucking with sales and is releasing material that he wants to which is all an artist should be focused on. 

lmao, not in the slightest; i was co-signing what you said; how i would respect him a lot more if he tried to push this album without a single.

i just don't see that happening because he's 50 Cent, but i suppose their is a chance.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 05:11:56 PM »
i say that there'll be no 50cent album this year.

50 will drop an album in february 2010

no more aftermath albums will drop. eminem's relapse part 2 is for sure scrapped, because part 1 didnt sell good enough to warrant another eminem album to be released in the same year.

detox will possibly be released at the end of 2010, but no earlier
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:14:34 PM by ironmike »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »

i hope not.

they made such a big deal that "the three-headed monster" (Em, 50, Dre) is on the way!

Febuary would be too far of a jump between Em & 50.

i can see December though, right near X-Mas.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 05:19:42 PM »
^^
its called promotion. it doesnt necessarily mean that it will happen, although thats what they want you to believe, because it creates hype and buzz for them.
it was most probably the ideal situation, and they wouldve liked it to happen, but it wont. 50 might of already had dropped "before i self destruct", if the singles he released were successful enough on the US charts, but unfortunately they're not, and he's back to square one tryin to make some new songs to use as his singles that will catch the ear of radio listeners
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:21:16 PM by ironmike »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »
^^
its called promotion. it doesnt necessarily mean that it will happen, although thats what they want you to believe, because it creates hype and buzz for them.
50 might of already had dropped "before i self destruct", if the singles he released were successful enough on the US charts, but unfortunately they're not, and he's back to square one tryin to make some new songs to use as his singles that will catch the ear of radio listeners

i know it's promotion, but i, personally don't want to see that happen; because that would be too much time between albums.

he won't drop without a single & if that single doesn't come out within the week or so, it's not coming out in 6 weeks.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 05:34:12 PM »
yeh, for sure i understand what you sayin .
fukk, i been waitin on detox since it was said it would be droppin in 2003.
we're in the 2nd half of 2009, and detox is no where near in sight of being released..

the detox album always has to take a fall back, because dre is pressured into giving all his prized gems that were goin to be on detox to artists like 50cent. especially now more than ever, since 50 hasnt had any luck with the singles he's released so far.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 06:11:55 PM »
damn get up still bumps
50 messed up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »
i think the song "i get it in" produced by dre was a real dope track. the original production on it sounded too bland, but the final production sounded alot better.
i think 50 should release his album as soon as possible, coz he's not doin himself any favors by waitin longer, coz his appeal is fading fast among hiphop listeners. he's becoming yesterday's news, so he better release an album fast

Matty

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »
release album later = sell less. the world economy is still in decline and will continue to be so for some time now. this isn't exactly rocket science.

people just aren't gonna buy music when they can download it. by the time detox drops iit will be doing great to do just 1x platinum, if it ever comes out.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2009, 01:20:12 AM »

no more aftermath albums will drop. eminem's relapse part 2 is for sure scrapped, because part 1 didnt sell good enough to warrant another eminem album to be released in the same year.

detox will possibly be released at the end of 2010, but no earlier
are you on crack?
Eminem is all aftermath has left.
even if he's not selling according to his standards, it would still make enough profit.
Jimmy is not getting Detox, so best believe that there will be a new Eminem album.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 02:03:02 AM »
i hope detox comes out! it'll be a flop because by the end of 2010 hardly anyone in america or anywhere will be buying music. but as long as it comes out and its the next level etc, i could care less.

jimmy might have a different opinion, but he must realise its too late to expect massive sales from any hip-hop cd...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:04:58 AM by Matty »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 02:34:04 AM »
are you on crack?
even if he's not selling according to his standards, it would still make enough profit.
Jimmy is not getting Detox, so best believe that there will be a new Eminem album.[/color]

no, but apparently you are, since you think eminem is going to save aftermath.
people are sick and tired of eminem. next eminem album will only go 1x platinum, and if he releases another one after that, it will only go gold.
he certainly is not the powerhouse behind interscope anymore. maybe not 50 or dre either, but most probably some pop artists on interscope are the biggest sellers now.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 06:13:43 AM »
are you on crack?
Jimmy is not getting Detox, so best believe that there will be a new Eminem album.[/color]

people are sick and tired of eminem. next eminem album will only go 1x platinum, and if he releases another one after that, it will only go gold.
he certainly is not the powerhouse behind interscope anymore. maybe not 50 or dre either, but most probably some pop artists on interscope are the biggest sellers now.

if people were sick of Eminem, then Relapse would have sold worse than it did.
i didn't say anything about saving, but Eminem is definitely Aftermath' best bet right now

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 08:29:14 AM »
so no detox until 50 drops an album? LMAO, so that confirms a 2012 release date for detox
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »
are you on crack?

if people were sick of Eminem, then Relapse would have sold worse than it did.
i didn't say anything about saving, but Eminem is definitely Aftermath' best bet right now

if you havnt noticed, encore sold less than the eminem show , and relapse sold less than encore.

relapse still hasnt made 2x platinum yet. these numbers might be good for other artists, but its a sign that eminem is running out of steam in popularity.
next eminem album will barely go platinum.