Author Topic: Israel's Impunity  (Read 2399 times)

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
Israel's Impunity
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
Seriously man tryin to appease the public with this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8208315.stm

They are committing a slow genocide, a slow extermination of a whole nation... bastards
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

Cali Climate

Re: Israel's Impunity
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »
Well judging by your name we know your stance, which'll be far from objective.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:24:41 AM by J Bananas »

The Overfiend

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »

The possible projected outcome of this continued situation is a shrinking Palestinian population and a growing Israeli population that can in the future, more easily absorb the remaining Palestinians into the Israeli state as second-class citizens, and/or up to the point where a significantly smaller and less populated Palestinian State will be created.

Until then, the West Bank and Gaza may be destined to remain massive ghettoes and breeding grounds for terrorism among an oppressed people. This situation will indirectly (or directly) work in  favour of the ‘Greater Israel’ policy by providing the justification for military reprisals that can thin the Palestinian population and provide the incentive for more to leave. Other nations will remain officially and genuinely sympathetic and continue to accept Palestinian refugees, thereby also indirectly (or directly) aiding the ‘Greater Israel’ policy by streamlining the process with the necessary humanitarian touch.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 07:35:32 AM »
damn... thats crazy idea

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 07:41:07 AM »
damn... thats crazy idea
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 08:13:13 AM »
I'm not anti-sematic or something but I agree with the palastina.

It was a selfish act, the western world felt guilty about the genocide of the jews so they gave them there holy land.
By bullying the palastines till they left ::)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 08:18:37 AM »

It was a selfish act, the western world felt guilty about the genocide of the jews so they gave them there holy land.
YEAH PALESTINIANS ARE GOOD PEOPLE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 08:19:12 AM »
ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE SIDES THOUGH... JEWS AND MUSLIMS HAVE SO MUCH HISTORY...
BUT THEY SHOW THEY HATE HEACH OTHER...

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 12:42:47 PM »

I'm sorry I didnt stand with the Nazi's during the holocaust (in principle not temporal) and I wont stand with the nazi like offensive against Palestinians, there are jews that hold this "stance" with more fervor if a name means anything, a concience would ofcourse....

side question are you white? you probably are

The possible projected outcome of this continued situation is a shrinking Palestinian population and a growing Israeli population that can in the future, more easily absorb the remaining Palestinians into the Israeli state as second-class citizens, and/or up to the point where a significantly smaller and less populated Palestinian State will be created.

yo kid are you writin the manifesto for the Likud party, if you arent, then you need to send em your application, thats the sweetest venom i've tasted in a minute...

thank you brother and no you dont have to start that question with a self examining statement of anti semitism (thats social conditioning), you have a natural concience which inherently doesnt like wrong.

bro im a put it like this, there are jewish books in islamic libraries, in spain jews flourished and contributed to science immensly and then when the spanish inquisition took off, they took off to muslim lands to safety... where you can find them still...

if the jews were in charge of muslims as we see them today they are exterminating them, and when the muslims were in charge of muslims they lived fine

Roccy

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 04:26:24 PM »

Jews and Muslims have lived together in peace for years...there is no hate on either side.
how it really goes down..

The Overfiend

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 07:22:27 PM »

yo kid are you writin the manifesto for the Likud party, if you arent, then you need to send em your application, thats the sweetest venom i've tasted in a minute...

Good to see you recognise. But I don't have to write for the Likud party; its just how I see the situation being played out. Whichever way you look at it, objectively or subjectively, the Palestinian people are on the losing end, the whole situation is geared against them. What future is there for these Palestinian kids? Your best chance for a better life is to get the fuck out of Palestine. If the intent of the Israeli defence force is to protect the Israeli people from terrorism through these counter-strikes, the indirect (or direct?) result and outcome favours Ben-Gurion’s ‘Greater Israel’ policy by thinning the Palestinian population and providing an incentive for Palestinians to leave.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 12:44:38 AM by Illuminati Clique »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »

bro im a put it like this, there are jewish books in islamic libraries, in spain jews flourished and contributed to science immensly and then when the spanish inquisition took off, they took off to muslim lands to safety... where you can find them still...

if the jews were in charge of muslims as we see them today they are exterminating them, and when the muslims were in charge of muslims they lived fine
actually sephardic jews of the iberian peninsula were originally from north africa. they came migrated to spain and portugal when the moors conquered these lands.

also jews have always lived in palestine, but just not in the numbers as it is today.
those that were always living there look identical to palestinians

The Overfiend

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »
^I've heard that arguement before how when the Muslim Empire was around (the Ottomons? the Caliph?) they were accepting of other religions living in their territory. The catch is, yes other religions were allowed to live in Islamic lands, but they had to pay more tax, a special tax that was levied onto unbelievers living in Islamic lands. Also other rules like if a Church was next to a Mosque and the Church was in need of maintenance the Christians were not allowed to maintain it or repair the Church so it had to be left to slide into disrepair. In this regard, adherents to other religious faiths were kinda second class citizens. Also, if you were not a Muslim but living in an Islamic country, then Islamic law would not apply to you, neither the punishments but also neither the rights. It was all a far cry from Western secular government today, or even modern authoritarian Islamic government today. But word, over the Inquisition, the Jews wouldve had it safer in Islamic lands.

Anyway, the Israel/Palestinian conflict is not rooted in religious friction. Jews and Muslims all pray at Abraham's Tomb, facing the same area. Religion is not at the heart of the problem. The reason Israel treats the Palestinians the way it has/does is because it wants land, so that it may consilidate the Jewish/Israeli people with State sovereignty, and with what Hitler called 'Lebensraum', that is, 'living space'.
Everybody possesses the Ego.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PQ6335puOc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6PQ6335puOc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 12:46:17 AM by Illuminati Clique »

The Overfiend

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 12:19:56 AM »
At the end of the day, religion is existential angst.
This is why it is worthless, yet worth so much to us.

Illuminated leaders like the Muslim Caliph Saladin recognised this truth:

Nothing. Everything
-Saladin, when asked what Jerusalem is worth.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxxUbrzVBt0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XxxUbrzVBt0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 12:39:49 AM by Illuminati Clique »

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 03:47:41 PM »
YO ILLUMINATI CLIQUE

first of all nigga, listen up.. i'm speakin on this subjectively, and just to let you know there is no objectivity in socio-political matters, your textbook doesnt set the objective standard..

and the special tax, hell yea there were taxes, and tell your white grand daddy to stop takin most of my money in  taxes, there are taxes everywhere, they didnt have to pay zakat like muslims, so they had their own tax..

you speakin like your white ancestors nigga, and thats why you so conflicted within you, when you see your ancestors commit wrong after wrong and you speak with a cold tone at it, like the palestinians are disposable, like your mayflower ancestors thought of the natives...

punk ass niggas like you man put a bad taste in my mouth