Author Topic: Is "Wankstah" An Old 50 Cent Track?  (Read 240 times)

Murrow

Is "Wankstah" An Old 50 Cent Track?
« on: October 30, 2002, 03:40:21 PM »
In the credits for "8-Mile" it reads "2001."  Was this off his old album?  If this isn't a new track of his, why pick this as a single?  Em should of put out something that he produced, like "Places To Go."  

Someone help me out.

KURUPTION-81

Re:Is "Wankstah" An Old 50 Cent Track?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2002, 03:50:57 PM »
I had this on a bottleg called no mercy no fear and it was slightly different, the base wernt as heavy. It was made b4 he signed to shady records. I was on holiday in new york in september and the version i had was been played on hot 97. I think dre made some amendments to the track, as he is listed in the booklet.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2002, 04:45:23 PM »
They play wanksta daily on out stations in Boston...Its pretty popular it comes on like #3 on the countdown

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2002, 08:13:32 PM »
I had this on a bottleg called no mercy no fear and it was slightly different, the base wernt as heavy. It was made b4 he signed to shady records. I was on holiday in new york in september and the version i had was been played on hot 97. I think dre made some amendments to the track, as he is listed in the booklet.

I got that CD too, and yeah it's a little different than the one on The 8 mile soundtrack.