Author Topic: Warren G feat. Raekwon & Nate Dogg - 100 Miles & Runnin' AUDIO!!!  (Read 2145 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Warren G feat. Raekwon & Nate Dogg - 100 Miles & Runnin' AUDIO!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »
yeah thats crazy
after he recorded wit ray j...that was a all time low for someone who had released a dope album a few years ago (ROTR)
money is the root of all evil

damn, there goes warren again givin away the handful of songs with nate hooks he recorded with nate before the first stroke.
first it was one that he gave to bishop lamont for his album, and now givin "100 miles & runnin" to raekwon. luckily it didnt end up happenin. maybe raekwon wasnt goin to use it for his album, so warren decided to use it for himself. warren needs to quit givin away those nate hooks to other artists. it sounds like warren is desperate, and is givin his prized possesions to other artists in order to get on their albums. warren's got no shame. nate might not be able to record any new hooks ever again because of his condition, and warren wants to waste them few unheard nate hooks on other peoples albums. real fukkin shame.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »
Actually you're all wrong.

This was originally a Black Nic song with Nate Dogg on the hook, same beat same hook, Warren played it for me in his studio in L.A. in the summer of 2007. They took Black Nic off and Warren and Raekwon jumped on it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »
nah i still believe in what i said

warren should have never recorded wit ray j....that was a all time low tryna reach that type of crowd

you cant release RETURN OF THE REGULATOR and then be that desperate (jus like the res) and try and have ray j save you!!

thats a huge fuck you to the fans that have been down wit him since "regulate"  
either come thru wit what your good at or dont come thru at all

and yeah iron mike is talkin bout what warren has been doin
i remember him talkin bout this a while back in the other g-dubb threads cuz he was droppin that wack shit

i mean people thought in the mid night hour was good or actually dope?
thats suicidal comparin to what g-dubb can and has done
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:18:59 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »
so far this is the best song ive heard from G Filez .  hope the rest of it sounds good .  to me he has 2 classics and a very underrated album under his belt .  Regulate G Funk Era  , I Want It All and Take A look Over Your Shoulder is underrated to me .

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »
Actually you're all wrong.

This was originally a Black Nic song with Nate Dogg on the hook, same beat same hook, Warren played it for me in his studio in L.A. in the summer of 2007. They took Black Nic off and Warren and Raekwon jumped on it.
ok then. swap raekwon with "blac nic" , and you got the same scenario with warren doin dumb shyt by shamelessly givin away hooks by nate that he recorded with warren FOR warren, before nate had the first stroke, and are maybe the last hooks we'll ever hear of nate again.

blac nic is wack as fukk. it should be a crime for warren to give those last prized nate hooks that were recorded for warren, to this bum.

these last nate hooks should be kept for warren's future albums only.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:21:25 PM by ironmike »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 09:23:19 PM »
Ok so now what is the issue or problem if the song is appearing on Warren's project?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »
^^
no one has an issue with the song appearing on warren's project. that was never questioned.
what was questioned is warren givin away songs with nate hooks on them, which nate recorded for warren before he had the stroke, to other artists for their albums.

Rick James

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »
Regulate G Funk Era  , I Want It All and Take A look Over Your Shoulder is underrated to me .

Can't be too underrated if all 3 of those have been certified Gold (IWIA) & Platinum (RGFE 3x, TALOYS) ::)

Matty

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »
its good that warren is keeping this for his own project, but he could at least take off the intro where raekwon is thanking him for the beat, or put his own verse first, so it actually sounds like his own track.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 12:48:15 AM »
meh, i was expecting something better.
hopefully it will grow

Mietek23

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 01:33:12 AM »
DAMN, This song came outta nowhere.. Gonna check it out right now - propz 8)!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 01:41:43 AM »
+1, nice track from GDUB

Elano

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 01:45:02 AM »
its good that warren is keeping this for his own project, but he could at least take off the intro where raekwon is thanking him for the beat
LOL  ;D

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 01:48:03 AM »
Quik mixed this track!

No shit? What a killa combination