Author Topic: Warren G feat. Raekwon & Nate Dogg - 100 Miles & Runnin' AUDIO!!!  (Read 2155 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Warren G feat. Raekwon & Nate Dogg - 100 Miles & Runnin' AUDIO!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
This is a joke.  Warren G can do a song with Ray J and all of a sudden it's the end of the world?  Shit, Crooked I and Yukmouth did the song with Ray J for Yuk's album and I don't remember hearing all this nonsense about how Yuk and Crook reached a new low.  Shit, he is singing a hook.  I guess it woulda been better if he did the same song, with a no name artist singin the hook?  Obviously you all woulda loved the track then right?

Come on.  Ray J had a #1 hit in the country shortly before they did this track.  You tellin' me you would pass up a hook by the guy knowin he just went #1 on the billboard charts?  I don't think so.

The beat is why i dont like the song, has nothin to do with Ray J.
i dont give a fukk if warren wants to work with pop artists, but just as long as its on their albums, and not on warren's albums. they should of put that crush song on ray j's album instead.
i dont like the beat to crush either. i think part of the reason why its weak is because it was co-produced by warren's rnb prodeje by joonie.

And since when is everyone actin like Nate is the best thing to ever happen to Warren?

True enough, Regulate sold 4 mill and Nate was on the single.  But even Take a Look over your shoulder sold 1 million (even though it was only certified gold), and I Want It All sold half a million.  Singles like This DJ, I Shot the Sheriff, I Want It All all went gold with no Nate.  

Meanwhile, Nate relied on Warren G's name for Nobody does it better which did hit the top 25 on the billboard pop charts.  You think it goes that high without Warren on the track?  Not at all.

Heck, support Warren G, support Nate.  They are equals to me.  But it's quite obvious that one has had a much more successful solo career than the other so actin like that with the hate is unwarranted.
yeh, but nate makes his bread and butter from doing the hooks for thousands of tracks for other peoples singles and albums.
i believe nate is much much more financially successful than warren. everybody is tryin to get nate do a hook on their album, but nobody is tryin to get warren on their album, or do a beat for their album. not even warren's best friend snoop has got warren to do a beat for any of his albums. dont understand why though, coz he dope, but nate is more popular and successful.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 05:10:18 PM by ironmike »

westside159

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2009, 01:47:09 AM »
Regulate G Funk Era  , I Want It All and Take A look Over Your Shoulder is underrated to me .

Can't be too underrated if all 3 of those have been certified Gold (IWIA) & Platinum (RGFE 3x, TALOYS) ::)

Take A Look Over Your Shoulder was underrated dude .  did you not read the whole post ? 

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2009, 02:28:22 AM »
anybody got "swagger Rich"-mp3.
Props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

kuruptDPG

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2009, 01:43:23 PM »
damn this is the shit. this trak is old so its bound to be a good trak, shame this beat wasnt made recently. widh the whole album could sound like this

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2009, 04:53:07 PM »
this trak is old so its bound to be a good trak

That's a depressing mentality

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2009, 04:44:37 AM »
the ttl records website still hasnt been updated since the end of last year. thats pretty poor.
seems like ttl records ( ttlrecords.com ) is just plain absolute distribution, and absolutely nothing more than that.
so i guess warren got to do all the promo himself.

guess thats why warren put up his own website ( warrengeezy.com) to promote his album, plus he got his myspace page for promotion aswell, and i guess ustream, youtube, facebook, twitter aswell.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 04:52:27 AM by ironmike »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2009, 09:25:50 AM »
ray j wasnt anywhere near warrens success until recently cuz he wants to sell out jus like everyone else is doin otherwise warren can do this on his own
who gives a fuck if ray had a number 1 hit?
his number 1 hit was for girls?   and thats what warren was tryna get outta it,  so it is a sell out

btw IMO the reason the ray j/warren gets more hate than the yuk/ray j song is cuz warren is more important and is wanted more than yuk. 
if its somethin like what ray j did on godzilla...then aite but damn
FOR SOMEONE LIKE G-DUBB THAT HAD A NUMBER 1 HIT OVER A DECADE TO GO GET AT SOMEONE LIKE RAY J THAT HAS A NUMBER 1 HIT CUZ OF HIM SELLIN OUT AND HE ISNT NOWHERE NEAR DOPE...IS SAD AS FUCK FOR THIS COAST

nah i still believe in what i said

warren should have never recorded wit ray j....that was a all time low tryna reach that type of crowd

you cant release RETURN OF THE REGULATOR and then be that desperate (jus like the res) and try and have ray j save you!!

thats a huge fuck you to the fans that have been down wit him since "regulate"  
either come thru wit what your good at or dont come thru at all

and yeah iron mike is talkin bout what warren has been doin
i remember him talkin bout this a while back in the other g-dubb threads cuz he was droppin that wack shit

i mean people thought in the mid night hour was good or actually dope?
thats suicidal comparin to what g-dubb can and has done

This is a joke.  Warren G can do a song with Ray J and all of a sudden it's the end of the world?  Shit, Crooked I and Yukmouth did the song with Ray J for Yuk's album and I don't remember hearing all this nonsense about how Yuk and Crook reached a new low.  Shit, he is singing a hook.  I guess it woulda been better if he did the same song, with a no name artist singin the hook?  Obviously you all woulda loved the track then right?

Come on.  Ray J had a #1 hit in the country shortly before they did this track.  You tellin' me you would pass up a hook by the guy knowin he just went #1 on the billboard charts?  I don't think so.

The beat is why i dont like the song, has nothin to do with Ray J.

And since when is everyone actin like Nate is the best thing to ever happen to Warren?

True enough, Regulate sold 4 mill and Nate was on the single.  But even Take a Look over your shoulder sold 1 million (even though it was only certified gold), and I Want It All sold half a million.  Singles like This DJ, I Shot the Sheriff, I Want It All all went gold with no Nate. 

Meanwhile, Nate relied on Warren G's name for Nobody does it better which did hit the top 25 on the billboard pop charts.  You think it goes that high without Warren on the track?  Not at all.

Heck, support Warren G, support Nate.  They are equals to me.  But it's quite obvious that one has had a much more successful solo career than the other so actin like that with the hate is unwarranted.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mietek23

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2009, 10:01:58 AM »
This track makes me want to have an album from The Regulators. Nate on the hooks, Warren behind the boards and a few guests. Instant gold.

Maybe in 1994 an album like that would be super dope, but in 2009 this would be only a 'good' record.. sadly.

The G Files is going to be monster.

Maybe solid but def not a monster..

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »
i got this joint on repeat.  bring on tha g-files!  8)
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »
Any final tracklist leak yet for the album? This joint is a monster.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »
not yet

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/The-G-files-Explicit/dp/B002MHV2YW/ref=mb_oe_o

that's a link on amazon that has snippets.  weak.  weak.  weak.  only 13 songs.  and the west is back song he isn't even in, as he already said.  add to that, both crush and ringtone are on it which are relatively old.  and on top of that, suicide with rbx is the same fucking song from 2004!  how the fuck is he gonna include a 5 year old song on a new album?  what the fuck.

sorry, but whoever said g files is gonna be a monster, this is proof that its gonna be a monster pile of shit.  very disappointed.

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2009, 02:37:01 PM »
we've heard half the album already.  so were supposed to go out and buy this for 6 songs?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2009, 02:57:09 PM »
Fucked up before its release date... what a disapointement... I had a doubt regarding "Suicide" with RBX but damn thats right its the same one from 2003's True Crimes Videogame soundtrack..... and damn all the songs sound the same and its fucking average  :-X

Smoke

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »
album sounds pretty dope from snippets, can't wait to buy my copy

i dont understand all this hate about this album, to me it's a good product