Author Topic: NEW MIXTAPE HOSTED BY SHADY RECORDS "SPEED CHILD", SUBMIT TRACKS NOW!!  (Read 65 times)

DJ TWINN ST

• Lil Geezy
  • http://www.myspace.com/twinnmusic

SLOTS NOW AVAILABLE

There is a placement fee for this mixtape, so only contact if you are 100% serious about your music business, thankyou.

PLACEMENT FEE??

Yes, in order to cover our costs with Artwork, pressing the tape and promotion (amongst many other elements) we need to charge per slot, the price per slot is $40 (Artists will recieve 10 copies of the tape).

BEFORE I SUBMIT MY TRACK, WHAT KIND OF MUSIC ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

We are looking for a number of styles, from hard core hip hop to a laid back vibe on the track, from concious lyrics to versatile music.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Send us the following details to djtwinnpromo [at] googlemail.com

Artist Name:
Contact Number:
Email:
Track Name:

Finally, we will need a download of the track you want to submit, we are strict that the final quality of the track you submit is a MINIMUM quality of MP3 320kbs... nothing less!

HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT?

DJ Twinn (Slip N Slide DJ)

718 600 5242 (Speed Child) (Mention the call is about the new DJ Twinn/ Speed Child mixtape)

djtwinnpromo [at] googlemail.com

OK, EMAIL SENT... NOW WHAT DO I DO?

Your track will need to be approved by us before any payment takes place, if your track IS approved then you will be sent an email notifying you of this, within this email will be payment details and various other relevant information regarding the mixtape.

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION...

No problem, email me... djtwinnpromo [at] googlemail.com

or, alternatively send me a message on myspace (myspace.com/musictwinn) and I will reply back asap.

Many Thanks,

DJ Twinn

*The mixtape is hosted by Shady Records artist "Speed Child".*

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: NEW MIXTAPE HOSTED BY SHADY RECORDS "SPEED CHILD", SUBMIT TRACKS NOW!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 05:17:23 AM »
The following ad is not the property of Dubcc or it's affiliates.  Sorry for the inconvenience, and have a wonderful day.
Time for a change...bring it!