Author Topic: Do you get pissed when people show up to your crib unannounced?  (Read 290 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Do you get pissed when people show up to your crib unannounced?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »
If I had to choose which one was better then I'd go with people showing up without notice.

But if you think about it: the people who show up to your place without notice are likely to be the ones that will go through your shit.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »
possibly yeah
i dont know guess i dont mind, i rather they not but when muffuccaz be goin thru my stuff damn i mean why?
especially when muffuccaz be goin thru my stuff and they dont find what they lookin for?
so they fuck up the world and at the end of it...nuthin
or catch em in the act of it? lol
hey what the fuck are you doin?
uhhhhh nuthin...jus lookin for my uhhh i mean your etc....
not sure whats worse fam or friends doin this? lol

and the problem wit the showin up randomly thing is sometimes they try and put it on you
as in they show up and either you not there or dont answer...
and then later on its like i went to ya crib and you didnt answer, why the fuck werent you there? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TheGhostOfScrappy

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »
i liked it when my owners fat friend came over because he would always drop food and was too fat to bend over to pick it up. sometimes i went weeks without eating when human tanner would fight with the round human.  they would always make up and i was sure to finally feast on some ketchup soaked bread.  good times.  now i am in dog heaven and receive meals in bowls instead of on filthy carpet.  who knew?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 02:37:43 PM »
YOU HAVE A CRIB?

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 02:43:19 PM »
possibly yeah
i dont know guess i dont mind, i rather they not but when muffuccaz be goin thru my stuff damn i mean why?
especially when muffuccaz be goin thru my stuff and they dont find what they lookin for?

and the problem wit the showin up randomly thing is sometimes they try and put it on you
and then later on its like i went to ya crib and you didnt answer, why the fuck werent you there? lol

I feel you. I honestly don't tolerate that scavenger hunt shit some people pull in my house. I mean, with females I kinda expect that shit so when I catch them int he act I'll tell them to stay the fuck outta my shit.

But when a homeboy of mine will start going through my sock drawer looking for something, his ass has gotta go. Zero fuckin tolerance for that shit.

I mean, I'm not cray right? lol. I don't have any dead bodies in my house or some shit I'm trying to hide. All I ask is for a motherfucker to respect me and my home. Is that all too much to ask?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »
My friends know not to go through my shit or bad things will happen to them.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »
nah i feel what your sayin and your not crazy
its jus one of them things...it is what it is
jus imagine you walkin around wit a pistol waitin for muffuccaz to go thru ya stuff...lol

possibly yeah

I feel you. I honestly don't tolerate that scavenger hunt shit some people pull in my house. I mean, with females I kinda expect that shit so when I catch them int he act I'll tell them to stay the fuck outta my shit.

But when a homeboy of mine will start going through my sock drawer looking for something, his ass has gotta go. Zero fuckin tolerance for that shit.

I mean, I'm not cray right? lol. I don't have any dead bodies in my house or some shit I'm trying to hide. All I ask is for a motherfucker to respect me and my home. Is that all too much to ask?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 03:04:21 PM »
nah i feel what your sayin and your not crazy
its jus one of them things...it is what it is
jus imagine you walkin around wit a pistol waitin for muffuccaz to go thru ya stuff...lol

possibly yeah

I have pulled a pistol on one of my friends before for going through my fridge.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »
That shit pisses me the fuck off actually.  Like I'm not tryin to entertain people all the time and shit like that.  9 times outta 10 if I'm chillin alone at my place, it's not an accident.  I'm around people all day, sometimes I don't want to be around anybody but my damn self.  I never just pop over to someones place, and I expect the same courtesy.