Author Topic: is it only BAD things that are transmitted thru sex?  (Read 963 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: is it only BAD things that are transmitted thru sex?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »
Well, why defy nature and fuck a man?

Or why sleep with over 300 of the opposite sex.

There's consequences with everythang you do.

what if its in someones nature to be gay?

there are animals in the wild who like the same sex, ya know....

I'm sorry, but I do think that is someone's choice....if in case that's where you're goin'...I do not know. (If you is, or not)

And I only witnessed dogs do that shit....I don't know, I can't imagine a lion fuckin' another lion.

going by your rationale, straight people also choose to be straight, yes?  

i dont know about you, but i knew i was straight all my life..i didnt choose anything.  i was programed to like pussy...i gotta believe that gays are the same way.  except those who get raped at a young age and the trauma messes with their brains wiring.  

Well, exactly. I mean, and what I should of said was, I do not believe people are born a certain way. How a person is raised, like you say 'programmed', or certain experiences makes one's nature..... which could lead to choose. Just sayin' though...

Which leads to the fact, you don't fuck a man. You don't risk gettin' AIDS. You don't fuck 300 sluttish females, you don't risk catching a STD. Like Ironmike said, use protection.

Only 'bad' thangs don't come out of sex, that's not how it was intended. But.....look at the world we live in.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 08:37:56 PM »
Yeah, I've heard gay dudes say it was a choice.  :laugh: LMFAO. I don't know.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »
yeah i mean it dont make sense

so the creator made disabled people
made poor people
made gay people
made white people

it dont seem right for "the creator" to make all these problems otherwise the creator is evil for makin all these problems before people are even born

Yeah, I've heard gay dudes say it was a choice.  :laugh: LMFAO. I don't know.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »
so God created HIV and Aids? get the fuck out of here with that. you sound like them bible pushing clowns talking about heaven and hell after death. heaven and hell is what you make of this life you got right now. God didnt create disease. white people and their fetish to experiment and controll things created the bullshit and havoc we witness and experience not to mention white definitely were behind the creation of AIDS.on the real ya some slow as mothafucker on here.

matter of fact. WHATs THE LAST BOOK ANY OF YOU NIGGAS READ and WHEN?

ya some dumb nigga on the real.
you're the dumb fukker,
you stupid retard, i'm not tryin to push anythin. the threadstarter is askin certain questions , and i'm givin my honest opinion on it. i have no agenda to push, stupid turd.
i'm not some nutcase like you who believes in some wacked out bizarre conspiracy theories that white people created aids, lol you are off your fukkin head.

eye am the dumb fukker but you said God created AIDs. so that means out of all the years to meddle in God was like fuck it eye am going to create Aids in the early 80's. yea alright nigga . and to be honest you dont even have to be a conspiracy theorist to even think that white people created AIDS and other disease for that matter. not a far stretch consider evilness is you guys nature.

second this is the most stupid question. thats like saying " how come only bad things come with driving your car" just because niggas get in accident and die sometimes. how come only bad things happen with airplanes because sometimes they crash. GET YOUR WALK ON is a dumb nigga and obviously didnt use his head ( or maybe there isnt nothing up there) when he came up with this dumb topic 
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 09:13:57 PM »
i should be ignorin "THE RACIST" but i guess ima fuck wit him for now...no homo
but the reason i made the topic to begin is cuz a comedian mentioned it

but nah its interestin to many jus not you cuz you dont like anyone/ANYTHING besides your own race

its all good tho...you were made that way right?  lol  (please dont answer the question)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 09:19:03 PM »

but nah its interestin to many jus not you cuz you dont like anyone/ANYTHING besides your own race

its all good tho...you were made that way right?  lol  (please dont answer the question)
so you tried to make something a comedian mentioned into a so called wanna be deep topic hmmmmm...... your more stupid then eye thought.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 09:24:51 PM »
NAH JUS PLAYIN WITCHA DUMB FUCKIN RACIST

GO READ A BLACK BOOK CUZ YA SMART AND YA IN YA OWN LANE
Cube

MediumL

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 03:02:15 AM »
If I were to get a terminal disease I'd rather it be through sex  :laugh:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 05:00:49 AM »

so you tried to make something a comedian mentioned into a so called wanna be deep topic hmmmmm...... your more stupid then eye thought.
Job, my nigga, if my man intended it to become a deep thread, he would have posted it in the "Train of Thought" section.  Plus dude just said it was something a comedian brought up, so it was already a subject of humor.  Clown ass nigga.
Time for a change...bring it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2009, 09:20:26 PM »
Nah,

If your girl is pregnant, having her ingest your semen during oral sex gives the unborn child stronger immunity in their infant years.

SAo if the bitch don't wanna swallow, tell her she doesn't love her kid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2009, 08:09:33 PM »
yes and no
children are a blessing

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2009, 02:13:36 AM »
nah for real how come good things cant be transmitted?
(like smart, money, etc... vs aids, add, adah etc...)  assumin these things are legit
life is not ever fair

Roccy

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2009, 04:07:46 PM »
LOL

Nah,

If your girl is pregnant, having her ingest your semen during oral sex gives the unborn child stronger immunity in their infant years.

SAo if the bitch don't wanna swallow, tell her she doesn't love her kid.
how it really goes down..

174Proof

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2009, 03:50:03 AM »
nah you do get good things from sex but damn AIDS over rules everything
why was such a disease created and somethin positive wasnt created instead of this?

Some evil person created that shit in the lab with intensions on killing off people. The first person to have it was a gay man in San Francisco which is why it was the "gay" man's disease at first. People were ignorant to it and just started spreadin' it around.

It's fucked up because you can't even really say just be careful and use a condom because married people have cheated on their spouse and infected them with it. Cold game!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 09:38:05 AM »
http://www.webmd.com/sex/news/20080311/1-in-4-teen-girls-infected-with-an-std          

^^^ 1 in 4 teenaged girls has an STD in the USA

so much for sex ed sonnn lol