Author Topic: is it only BAD things that are transmitted thru sex?  (Read 964 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is it only BAD things that are transmitted thru sex?
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »
damn thats crazy^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »
http://www.webmd.com/sex/news/20080311/1-in-4-teen-girls-infected-with-an-std          

^^^ 1 in 4 teenaged girls has an STD in the USA

so much for sex ed sonnn lol
NO FUCK SEX ED.

ABSTINENCE EDUCATION ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2009, 02:49:25 PM »
Well, why defy nature and fuck a man?

Or why sleep with over 300 of the opposite sex.

There's consequences with everythang you do.

what if its in someones nature to be gay?

there are animals in the wild who like the same sex, ya know....

I'm sorry, but I do think that is someone's choice....if in case that's where you're goin'...I do not know. (If you is, or not)

And I only witnessed dogs do that shit....I don't know, I can't imagine a lion fuckin' another lion.

going by your rationale, straight people also choose to be straight, yes?  

i dont know about you, but i knew i was straight all my life..i didnt choose anything.  i was programed to like pussy...i gotta believe that gays are the same way.  except those who get raped at a young age and the trauma messes with their brains wiring.  

That's the truth right there. Straight people know they like girls, fuck making a choice. To us, fucking a man is the same as fucking an animal, its something we just don't do. So obviously the people who enjoy doing that aren't making a choice, its in their nature to enjoy that and they probably look at straight sex the same way we look at gay sex.

The people who claim they made a choice were bisexual to begin with. So obviously they have the ability to choose one or the other, since they like both.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2009, 02:51:40 PM »
aite so rapsodie sees the bitch in you do you think
bein gay, bi, str8, crooked etc... is all a choice?
my question is if its not a choice how come gay people were born gay but str8 people were born to make a choice? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2009, 02:55:12 PM »
is herpes bad?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2009, 03:00:49 PM »
my question is if its not a choice how come gay people were born gay but str8 people were born to make a choice? lol

wtf are you talking about? Its not a choice to be straight. Its something you know.

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2009, 03:02:06 PM »
Here's something else to think about:

There have been many gay dudes who always knew they were gay when they were young children. However, for the sake of their parents and because they were in denial of their sexual attraction to the same sex, they would date women, marry women and even go as far as to have children with them. Many of them eventually kill themselves out of confusion and the pressures of family/society or eventually say fuck it and start living for themselves and they stop ignoring how they really feel. I don't think they CHOSE to have a life-long struggle with their sexuality, they didn't have a choice and no matter how long they tried to deny their true sexuality, it would haunt them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »
Another thing:

The fact that about 5-10% of the animal population are gay is more than enough proof for me that it isn't a choice. I mean fuck, I was just reading the other day about a species, not select population, but entire species of lizards that are lesbians and they "fuck" each other in order to induce production of eggs.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »
hold up i was askin you...lol
im askin tho its somethin you know when your str8...and its somethin you know when your gay IMO

wtf are you talking about? Its not a choice to be straight. Its something you know.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 03:57:19 PM »
Well, here's the thang, you're not born gay. When you are 6 months old, I highly doubt you have a sexual desire, so there goes that... You don't see any child at a baby age with any mannerisms at all. You can't tell a baby boy is feminine. Or a baby girl is boyish. It's what you learn from that point on. What you pick up. What you see. Nobody is born nothing. Just like shyness. Ain't nobody born shy. Everythang you become is learned or picked up somewhere. Esp. from experiences.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2009, 04:00:29 PM »
these muffuccaz lied then
they be sayin they saw "gay stuff" or gay tendacies in thei child at a young age...very young age
lol
they tryna defend their already transformed gay child
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »
im askin tho its somethin you know when your str8...and its somethin you know when your gay IMO

still have no clue wtf you are talking about

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2009, 04:17:19 PM »
its all good others know so ill let them answer the question lol

still have no clue wtf you are talking about
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2009, 04:19:42 PM »
Well, here's the thang, you're not born gay. When you are 6 months old, I highly doubt you have a sexual desire, so there goes that... You don't see any child at a baby age with any mannerisms at all. You can't tell a baby boy is feminine. Or a baby girl is boyish. It's what you learn from that point on. What you pick up. What you see. Nobody is born nothing. Just like shyness. Ain't nobody born shy. Everythang you become is learned or picked up somewhere. Esp. from experiences.

there is a great deal that you are born with. To think otherwise is just stupid.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »

there is a great deal that you are born with. To think otherwise is just stupid.

Yeah, your genitals that determine your gender.