Author Topic: Dubcnn Exclusive Video Interview With Tha Realest (Video/Text)  (Read 1785 times)

Jose - Dubcnn

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dubcnn Exclusive Video Interview With Tha Realest (Video/Text)
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 05:34:21 PM »
Yeah the remix is gonna be big, the two rappers are not small time guys and they can both spit.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 06:03:53 PM »
Yeah the remix is gonna be big, the two rappers are not small time guys and they can both spit.

Yessir, expect the remix in the next coming weeks.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 07:47:10 AM »
Dubcnn: I'm with the Realeaest, we're chilin' man what's good? Check out the view it's amazing.

Tha Realest: Westside, is the best side!

LOL this makes me laugh  :D

LMAO

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 06:47:27 AM »
'peepin game' is a hot single btw. - was bumpin it in the car the other day and some of my friends, totally not into rap, they really felt the song! id love to see that song getting radio spins here in germany... finally some good music! pz

makaveli.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 05:39:43 PM »
when is this remix dropping

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 05:11:42 AM »
Any Day Now Homie........

love33

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
Any info on Wideawake Tha Realest music...Are we going to see 'The Prodigal Son' released by Wideawake or the OG 'Witness Tha Realest' under a different album title?  Will he have some tracks on that release that supposed to drop around Christmas -- I bet he would help with the promotion unlike some of the other artists.. Holla

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »
Good interview as I said before, but in light of recent things...

I got a few questions for Realest if and when the 2nd interview comes around. How did Realest take to Suge calling him "The Fakest" after he visited Suge in jail after getting shot? For those who don't know, Suge didn't respect Realest after he got shot in the foot and made a big deal about it. After he visited him in jail, Suge called Tha Realest - Tha Fakest. Second, when Realest bailed from the award show in which he tucked his chain and changed his shirt to a non-Death Row shirt then rode home with a few girls he didn't know. Did he hook up with them or was he just that afraid of being black balled that he just asked them to drop him off at his condo? Also, I am waiting on that remix myself. Nothing against his music, just his choices.

makaveli.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21:21 PM »
were did u hear this from homie?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »
were did u hear this from homie?

I know dudes who were on Death Row with Tha Realest. Tha Realest is a fucking persona and nothing more. Trust me.

makaveli.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 02:31:04 AM »
can u exlpain a little more bro suge calld him the fakest?? u srs lmaooo y was real bitching about how he got shot or sumfing? i love his stuff man

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »
can u exlpain a little more bro suge calld him the fakest?? u srs lmaooo y was real bitching about how he got shot or sumfing? i love his stuff man

Well, basically - Tha Realest gets shot outside a recording studio where The Dogg Pound were recording at. He gets shot in the foot. He makes a big deal out of it and even talks about in songs, but he showed up on crutches with this tiny ass bullet wound making a big deal out of it. That's why Suge doesn't respect him and calls him that. It's because he's a fake.

makaveli.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »
after that he left the label??

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »
In actuality, that never happened. He was shot in the leg, not the foot. He was in crutches because he couldn't walk, it's the same reason why he stopped playing basketball. He played 2 years of NCAA ball at Texas A&M.

Him leaving Death Row had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting or him "tucking his chain" like you said. The tucking in his chain rumor started from another artist from what I heard. Infact, I've talked about this numerous times with Realest, Big C-Style, and other people that were around the situation when all that stuff was going down.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »
In actuality, that never happened. He was shot in the leg, not the foot. He was in crutches because he couldn't walk, it's the same reason why he stopped playing basketball. He played 2 years of NCAA ball at Texas A&M.

Him leaving Death Row had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting or him "tucking his chain" like you said. The tucking in his chain rumor started from another artist from what I heard. Infact, I've talked about this numerous times with Realest, Big C-Style, and other people that were around the situation when all that stuff was going down.

Two artists have confirmed the chain tucking. It was the foot, I got news articles here.