Author Topic: Dubcnn Exclusive Video Interview With Tha Realest (Video/Text)  (Read 1767 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Dubcnn Exclusive Video Interview With Tha Realest (Video/Text)
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 08:31:11 PM »
after that he left the label??

After the chain tucking, yeah. Ask Realest about why he claims blood, but he lets motherfuckers C-Walk in Suge's condo? Ask who kicked the motherfucker out. It wasn't Tha Realest. That's for damn sure. Jevon and Realest are two different personas completely.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »
wait hold up....realest is a blood?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 08:37:01 PM »

He hangs around a damn lot of them. I believe he claimed some backwards ass set at one point. Anyhow, who let's a Crip C-Walk in the C.E.O. of your record label's house who's a known blood? If Realest claimed blood back then, he damn sure should have not let that shit slide.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2009, 08:44:54 PM »
yeah i mean never would have seen him bein a blood....how long was he down wit suge for anyway?
i mean hes from texas right?  not that texas dont have real people but never knew he was a blood if he was one?
(sides from what i know they got more crips out there than anything..so what blood set was it?)

He hangs around a damn lot of them. I believe he claimed some backwards ass set at one point. Anyhow, who let's a Crip C-Walk in the C.E.O. of your record label's house who's a known blood? If Realest claimed blood back then, he damn sure should have not let that shit slide.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2009, 08:51:07 PM »
He was on Death Row from 96 or 97 till 2003 or 2004 when his contract officially expired. However, Suge didn't respect him after he got shot. One time, he was on tour in Texas and he got his ass kicked for his whole 2Pac charade. So, I am not sure Texas really wants to acknowledge him as legit. I'm not sure what set, but I am 80% positive he claimed some sort of California Blood set during his time on Death Row.

yeah i mean never would have seen him bein a blood....how long was he down wit suge for anyway?
i mean hes from texas right?  not that texas dont have real people but never knew he was a blood if he was one?
(sides from what i know they got more crips out there than anything..so what blood set was it?)

« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:00:29 PM by Toreno »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »
damn no hate but if that was or is said to others...they gon laugh
they been laughin at him for him aactin etc..like pac but dont know what others would say bout him bein a blood
its crazy too...off subject but on...yuk said he moved out here to the la area and he quit talkin like he was BLOOD, BLUD ETC...lol

He was on Death Row from 96 or 97 till 2004 when his contract officially expired. However, Suge didn't respect him after he got shot. One time, he was on tour in Texas and he got his ass kicked for his whole 2Pac charade. So, I am not sure Texas really wants to acknowledge him as legit. I'm not sure what set, but I am 80% positive he claimed some sort of California Blood set during his time on Death Row.

i mean hes from texas right?  not that texas dont have real people but never knew he was a blood if he was one?

Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2009, 08:58:13 PM »
Yeah, let's hope no one sees it. Hopefully, he's changed since Death Row. I get what you are saying about the Yuk shit. Hip hop has a lot of weirdos. I think I might take down my post out of hope he's changed, but it's fact. Lol. Only people who would dispute it are his fans, his homeboys, and himself.

they been laughin at him for him aactin etc..like pac but dont know what others would say bout him bein a blood
its crazy too...off subject but on...yuk said he moved out here to the la area and he quit talkin like he was BLOOD, BLUD ETC...lol

He was on Death Row from 96 or 97 till 2004 when his contract officially expired. However, Suge didn't respect him after he got shot. One time, he was on tour in Texas and he got his ass kicked for his whole 2Pac charade. So, I am not sure Texas really wants to acknowledge him as legit. I'm not sure what set, but I am 80% positive he claimed some sort of California Blood set during his time on Death Row.

i mean hes from texas right?  not that texas dont have real people but never knew he was a blood if he was one?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »
yeah i never got the whole realest deal....and now this...it jus dont make sense cuz hes not from this coast
FROM HIS SONG "EURY N THEN"
IM FROM TEXAS, WHERE YOUR OUTTA BE
PARDON ME ....HARDERST MEAN ..

cant remember exactly what he says but damn, but mike when did realest get shot?
and when did he stop runnin wit suge?

Yeah, let's hope no one sees it. Hopefully, he's changed since Death Row. I get what you are saying about the Yuk shit. Hip hop has a lot of weirdos. I think I might take down my post out of hope he's changed, but it's fact. Lol. Only people who would dispute it are his fans, his homeboys, and himself.

Cube

G-Funk

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »
is this the dude that had an album out that only 200 people bought?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »
Well, Realest came out to the coast when he came on Death Row. So, that's where he primarily started repping. Naturally, because of the whole 2Pac shit and 2Pac started trying to bang towards the end of his life - so I guess it inspired Tha Realest. Realest got shot in 99 I think after Streetz Iz A Mutha dropped. They were outside the recording studio, if I remember what I was told, and some dudes affiliated with DMX rolled up and sprayed at The Pound, some other dude who got killed, and Realest. They were gunning for Kurupt because of Callin' Out Names. After Tha Realest visited Suge after the incident, Suge didn't respect him. He officially got the fuck out of dodge in 01 or 02 (I believe) when the award show thing happened. It was the incident where DR dudes ran up on The Pound. He got out of that, because he didn't want to do it or just didn't want to get the bad reputation. Also, yeah Dollaz - it sold about 1,000 or so the first week if I remember correctly.

yeah i never got the whole realest deal....and now this...it jus dont make sense cuz hes not from this coast
FROM HIS SONG "EURY N THEN"
IM FROM TEXAS, WHERE YOUR OUTTA BE
PARDON ME ....HARDERST MEAN ..

cant remember exactly what he says but damn, but mike when did realest get shot?
and when did he stop runnin wit suge?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2009, 09:14:35 PM »
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=Dogg+Pound+Tha+Realest+Dwayne+%22Draws%22+Dupree+shot&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=6ffc3260debcd3 <--- Links to shooting details. Someone needs to edit the Wiki about foot injuries, because I was wrong and whoever put it there was wrong.

http://www.nme.com/news/kurupt/2163 <--- YO! Someone edit that site too, it says foot!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=Dwayne+%22Draws%22+Dupree+shot&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=6ffc3260debcd3

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 09:18:09 PM »
Damn son, Yahoo be getting it wrong too. Anyone here want to know about more of my wrong facts?

http://new.music.yahoo.com/kurupt/news/fatal-shooting-outside-daz-and-kurupts-studio--12039499

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 09:20:44 PM »
str8 dissin all these sites mike...lol
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2009, 09:21:43 PM »
str8 dissin all these sites mike...lol

They were wrong along with me. I believe we should all be wrong together.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 09:24:43 PM »
Let's not get started about what certain forum members say about Tha Realest:

he's fake as fuck
you are so correct.

i remember when this nigga came back to texas..in dallas for a sorta homecomin...he milk the shit out of his tupac gimmick..came to my old school......then later that nite..was at a local club...

dude got on stage..wired up..everybody jus stopped n looked..kuz this nigga went to rantin...bout mobb deep, chino xl, bad boy, biggie and everybody else..mind u its 2001..biggie been dead for a minute...

my potna threw a carton of chocolate milk at the nigga...how he got the milk in the club n y he had it beats the lilly fuck out of me...

after that chain reaction...nigga got ran out the club..n this suppose to be his backyard...they immediately threw e.s.g n slim thug nem on the stage...they was rollin...clownin the fuck out this nigga..

thats the the second wildest show i ever been too... the other was the show in austin n the dude that killed fat pat waltz in there..the members of the s.u.c spotted em ..damn near killed everybody in that club..open fire from the stage..3-2,pokey all them niggas...