Author Topic: Dubcnn Exclusive Video Interview With Tha Realest (Video/Text)  (Read 1766 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Dubcnn Exclusive Video Interview With Tha Realest (Video/Text)
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »
everything toreno been sayin here is real shit

Blasphemy

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 11:56:35 PM »
I think niggaz like Realest, Top dogg, that 1 bitch who replaced rage, Gurrilla black, and even game to a extremly small extend. Get play cause they remind niggaz of a Safe zone or something. They sound like em, same production, its like a safe zone. I mean People claim they want originality, then they support these guys who were literally only signed to be marketed off the former roster, and there fame.

I do have to say, Only respect 4 the realest is he didn't go the way of all them niggaz on the second dynasty and actually release a album. Other then that I don't see the point.

Anyways, Realest was signed in 1997 (under a different name) he didn't change his name until a little later. :/ I posted it awhile ago, that he based his original Alias off a old Historical figure (like 2pac) and later changed his name to The Realest.

Anyways, 2PAC claimed MOB cause he started hanging out with Suge Knight (which is why he started wearing red, and less blue, were in the pass he alternated cause he didn't bang).

The Realest is said to be a blood, but I doubt it. He just jumped on to the MOB thing cause of 2pac and Suge Knight. Either way The nigga is just going to fade out when he dies, regardless of the countless debate, you know all he'll be remember for is his wannabe 2pac shit.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 12:15:02 AM »
Funny how people are saying Suge lost respect for Tha Realest When Realest 'moaned' about getting shot........When Suge(When 2pac got shot & died) claimed he got shot too only for weeks later it came out he NEVER got shot he had a slight drazz wound for a piece of glass lol.....& Suge said he had a bullet still in his skull....again NOT true...... so personally all this shit about Realest and suge falling out cuz of the shooting is BS

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 10:00:20 AM »
Funny how people are saying Suge lost respect for Tha Realest When Realest 'moaned' about getting shot........When Suge(When 2pac got shot & died) claimed he got shot too only for weeks later it came out he NEVER got shot he had a slight drazz wound for a piece of glass lol.....& Suge said he had a bullet still in his skull....again NOT true...... so personally all this shit about Realest and suge falling out cuz of the shooting is BS

Phil, you're a Realest fan. Of course you don't want to admit Tha Realest fell out with Suge for being a bitch. Interesting fact, Jevon Jones doesn't smoke at all but Realest smokes Newports.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 11:12:00 AM »
i heard phil's screen name is even derived from a fantasy about tha realest

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »

Funny Fucker Aint ya Lol

Blasphemy

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »

Funny Fucker Aint ya Lol

Your name says it all

1. You're white

2. You're from the UK as such, you'll grab anything America has to offer.

3. 69, You know how 2 have tha dope game

;D

makaveli.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »
i still wanna hear it from suges mouth or some one more occiffcall then id belive it

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
i still wanna hear it from suges mouth or some one more occiffcall then id belive it

Ask anyone who shared a condo with Tha Realest when he was on Death Row.

Blasphemy

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2009, 03:28:35 PM »

Ask anyone who shared a condom with Tha Realest when he was on Death Row.

When you see it, you'll shit bricks.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2009, 03:35:08 PM »

Ask anyone who shared a condom with Tha Realest when he was on Death Row.

When you see it, you'll shit bricks.

Haha. The only people who shared a ____ with Realest is probably his web guys.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »
Good interview as I said before, but in light of recent things...

I got a few questions for Realest if and when the 2nd interview comes around. How did Realest take to Suge calling him "The Fakest" after he visited Suge in jail after getting shot? For those who don't know, Suge didn't respect Realest after he got shot in the foot and made a big deal about it. After he visited him in jail, Suge called Tha Realest - Tha Fakest. Second, when Realest bailed from the award show in which he tucked his chain and changed his shirt to a non-Death Row shirt then rode home with a few girls he didn't know. Did he hook up with them or was he just that afraid of being black balled that he just asked them to drop him off at his condo? Also, I am waiting on that remix myself. Nothing against his music, just his choices.

Well, basically - Tha Realest gets shot outside a recording studio where The Dogg Pound were recording at. He gets shot in the foot. He makes a big deal out of it and even talks about in songs, but he showed up on crutches with this tiny ass bullet wound making a big deal out of it. That's why Suge doesn't respect him and calls him that. It's because he's a fake.

He was on Death Row from 96 or 97 till 2003 or 2004 when his contract officially expired. However, Suge didn't respect him after he got shot. One time, he was on tour in Texas and he got his ass kicked for his whole 2Pac charade. So, I am not sure Texas really wants to acknowledge him as legit. I'm not sure what set, but I am 80% positive he claimed some sort of California Blood set during his time on Death Row.

Well, Realest came out to the coast when he came on Death Row. So, that's where he primarily started repping. Naturally, because of the whole 2Pac shit and 2Pac started trying to bang towards the end of his life - so I guess it inspired Tha Realest. Realest got shot in 99 I think after Streetz Iz A Mutha dropped. They were outside the recording studio, if I remember what I was told, and some dudes affiliated with DMX rolled up and sprayed at The Pound, some other dude who got killed, and Realest. They were gunning for Kurupt because of Callin' Out Names. After Tha Realest visited Suge after the incident, Suge didn't respect him. He officially got the fuck out of dodge in 01 or 02 (I believe) when the award show thing happened. It was the incident where DR dudes ran up on The Pound. He got out of that, because he didn't want to do it or just didn't want to get the bad reputation. Also, yeah Dollaz - it sold about 1,000 or so the first week if I remember correctly.

The brawl occurred at the 2000 Source Awards (it was the same year that DJ Quik was arrested prior to the show). Anyways, my main question is that if Suge felt this way about Tha Realest, why did he 1) not kick him off the label sooner and 2) have him featured on Too Gangsta 4 Radio?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2009, 03:46:03 PM »

The brawl occurred at the 2000 Source Awards (it was the same year that DJ Quik was arrested prior to the show). Anyways, my main question is that if Suge felt this way about Tha Realest, why did he 1) not kick him off the label sooner and 2) have him featured on Too Gangsta 4 Radio?

Suge wasn't in control of the label at that point. I mean, he had final say so but Reggie and Michel'le were in control. Reggie and Realest are still cool with each other. It benefited Suge as well to keep him on, because it made him money being a 2Pac biter and all, plus he just stopped fucking with Tha Row after that because his contract didn't expire until a few years later. If Suge doesn't like your antics or your attitude towards things, he's going to keep you there for a good while in artist purgatory. He tried doing it to Crooked I for when he spoke to Irv behind Suge's back.

He did it to K9 as well when he was no longer affiliated with Death Row - his contract didn't expire until 2006, so he technically stayed on until then. Plus, it's bad business to put your views about the artist in public. See, only reason that Suge doesn't like people like Dr. Dre or Snoop is because they didn't sign over their publishing and shit. Also, the jury was paid a good 4 million in Snoop's case for the murder trial - so he owes Suge.

Anyhow, I will ask more about the situation but all you got to do is ask the two dudes (one being a producer and the other being a Death Row artist) about Tha Realest and they'll tell you. I'd say on here, but Realest really tries blackballing dudes who know the truth about his sheisty ways. There's also a real fucking stupid reason Realest doesn't like K9.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »
Also, Suge benefited off the clones. That's one reason I guess he let him stay.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »

Suge wasn't in control of the label at that point. I mean, he had final say so but Reggie and Michel'le were in control. Reggie and Realest are still cool with each other. It benefited Suge as well to keep him on, because it made him money being a 2Pac biter and all, plus he just stopped fucking with Tha Row after that because his contract didn't expire until a few years later. If Suge doesn't like your antics or your attitude towards things, he's going to keep you there for a good while in artist purgatory. He tried doing it to Crooked I for when he spoke to Irv behind Suge's back.

He did it to K9 as well when he was no longer affiliated with Death Row - his contract didn't expire until 2006, so he technically stayed on until then. Plus, it's bad business to put your views about the artist in public. See, only reason that Suge doesn't like people like Dr. Dre or Snoop is because they didn't sign over their publishing and shit. Also, the jury was paid a good 4 million in Snoop's case for the murder trial - so he owes Suge.

Anyhow, I will ask more about the situation but all you got to do is ask the two dudes (one being a producer and the other being a Death Row artist) about Tha Realest and they'll tell you. I'd say on here, but Realest really tries blackballing dudes who know the truth about his sheisty ways. There's also a real fucking stupid reason Realest doesn't like K9.

LOL at Tha Realest being important enough to try blackballing people in the industry. I heard the reason for K-9 leaving was because of the "Makaveli's riders scared to ride" line off "Gangsta'd Out".