Author Topic: Eminem Strikes BACK ... (BEnzino..)  (Read 287 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem Strikes BACK ... (BEnzino..)
« on: October 30, 2002, 07:38:33 PM »
SOURCE: ALLHIPHOP.COM  
This is some excellent marketing for Mr. Ray Benzino.

Eminem Strikes Back At Benzino:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 10/30/2002 7:50 PM

Today on Angie Martinez' Hot 97 "Take Over Show," 50 Cent and his G Unit companions took over the airwaves for an absentee Martinez, who is on the road as a judge for the "American Idol" television series.

During the show, 50 Cent spoke of his new album with Eminem's Shady Records and future solo project from G Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. To the surprise of fans, Slim Shady himself phoned in and discussed his new movie and a brand new beef with The Source co-owner, Ray Benzino.

"I wanna request that new Benzino record," Eminem said. "It's hot. See if you can find that one and play it for me. You may hafta dig in the trash, it may be in the bottom of the trash can."

50 obliged Em's request and played the diss, where Benzino raps "The only M&M I know is Made Men /and by the way, he aint never gonna play me, never/I'll show this b*tch really what it is to be Shady/I don't care how much records you sold/You can't walk through the hood without the men in black/Disrespect your moms b*tch you deserve a smack/It's not a black or white thing, that sh*ts in the past/I got some white boys in Boston that'll bust yo ass!"

While Eminem has not officially responded on record, he had some choice words about Benzino. "It's like when you buy a product from the store...a blender...you get it home and try to use it, but it doesn't work," Eminem said referring to Benzino's latest album, Redemption. "People are gonna buy his album and see that it doesn't work."

During Em's tongue lashing, 50 and The G Unit were humming the tune to Benzino's "Boottee." Em then referred to his latest rival as "Hasbenzino," and said "I don't know about that, I don't know if he was ever even on."

HAHAHA shit is hilarious... on the radio, Eminem = Ratings

Jome

Re:Eminem Strikes BACK ... (BEnzino..)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2002, 08:11:23 PM »
To the surprise of fans, Slim Shady himself phoned in and discussed his new movie and a brand new beef with The Source co-owner, Ray Benzino.

"I wanna request that new Benzino record," Eminem said. "It's hot. See if you can find that one and play it for me. You may hafta dig in the trash, it may be in the bottom of the trash can." !"

"It's like when you buy a product from the store...a blender...you get it home and try to use it, but it doesn't work," Eminem said referring to Benzino's latest album, Redemption. "People are gonna buy his album and see that it doesn't work."

Lmao.
Em would murder Benzino with a quarter of a bar.

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2002, 08:36:27 PM »
SOURCE: ALLHIPHOP.COM  
This is some excellent marketing for Mr. Ray Benzino.

Eminem Strikes Back At Benzino:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 10/30/2002 7:50 PM

Today on Angie Martinez' Hot 97 "Take Over Show," 50 Cent and his G Unit companions took over the airwaves for an absentee Martinez, who is on the road as a judge for the "American Idol" television series.

During the show, 50 Cent spoke of his new album with Eminem's Shady Records and future solo project from G Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. To the surprise of fans, Slim Shady himself phoned in and discussed his new movie and a brand new beef with The Source co-owner, Ray Benzino.

"I wanna request that new Benzino record," Eminem said. "It's hot. See if you can find that one and play it for me. You may hafta dig in the trash, it may be in the bottom of the trash can."

50 obliged Em's request and played the diss, where Benzino raps "The only M&M I know is Made Men /and by the way, he aint never gonna play me, never/I'll show this b*tch really what it is to be Shady/I don't care how much records you sold/You can't walk through the hood without the men in black/Disrespect your moms b*tch you deserve a smack/It's not a black or white thing, that sh*ts in the past/I got some white boys in Boston that'll bust yo ass!"

While Eminem has not officially responded on record, he had some choice words about Benzino. "It's like when you buy a product from the store...a blender...you get it home and try to use it, but it doesn't work," Eminem said referring to Benzino's latest album, Redemption. "People are gonna buy his album and see that it doesn't work."

During Em's tongue lashing, 50 and The G Unit were humming the tune to Benzino's "Boottee." Em then referred to his latest rival as "Hasbenzino," and said "I don't know about that, I don't know if he was ever even on."

HAHAHA shit is hilarious... on the radio, Eminem = Ratings

LMAO... that's some good shit right there... Man Benzino's such a busta...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2002, 08:58:04 PM »
lmao at hasbenzino...that shit is funny as hell...btw...whats the name of that benzino track?...i wanna hear it...

closetothalimit

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2002, 09:35:31 PM »
lmao at hasbenzino...that shit is funny as hell...btw...whats the name of that benzino track?...i wanna hear it...

Benzino - I Don't Wanna

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2002, 12:03:05 AM »
lol...em shouldn't even waste his time on dat wack ass faggot...he ain't even worth it...

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2002, 05:30:07 AM »
Maybe a dimb question, but what is so funny about the name "Hasbenzino"???
Im Swedish thats why i dont understand!

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

bez

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2002, 04:46:22 PM »
lolool em had that fag the fuck off with that shit right there. lol