Author Topic: LIGHTS...  (Read 754 times)

jacky9989

• Lil Geezy
Re: LIGHTS...
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2009, 12:53:45 AM »
The game is divided into missions, and the story is presented in cut scenes, shown before and after every mission, with animated characters rendered in real-time and pre-recorded speech. This approach is similar to other games in this genre, which don't rely on video, instead providing a comparable quality of visual and dramatic appeal, reusing the same in-game 3D engine for cut scene rendering. Missions have objectives that must all be completed before the mission ends.Straight-forward tactics are not encouraged, with stealthy and covert movement giving the player a better rating, rank and chance of survival, with the highest attainable ranking entitled David Jones.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 02:00:46 AM »
The game is divided into missions, and the story is presented in cut scenes, shown before and after every mission, with animated characters rendered in real-time and pre-recorded speech. This approach is similar to other games in this genre, which don't rely on video, instead providing a comparable quality of visual and dramatic appeal, reusing the same in-game 3D engine for cut scene rendering. Missions have objectives that must all be completed before the mission ends.Straight-forward tactics are not encouraged, with stealthy and covert movement giving the player a better rating, rank and chance of survival, with the highest attainable ranking entitled David Jones.

Grand theft auto?

Roccy

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 03:15:37 PM »
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 12:26:07 AM »
lights and sikotic are both pussies

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 12:29:34 AM »