Author Topic: What the fuck would you do if bats were flying around you damn apartment?  (Read 770 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I moved into a new apartment last night, and as soon as I get in in the evening I see a bat flying around in there.  It scared the shit out of me.  I opened up the doors and windows and went to see if it had left.   I didn't see it as I snooped around and looked for it.  So I assumed maybe it had left. 

Then at night, laying down in the dark, A damn bat is flying around my fucking room!!  I opened the damn window.  It flew out.  I look out the window, mutherfucker flies up to the window like fucking dracula or some shit and flies away.

...so I think it's gone.  So I'm like, "Thank God, thank God"... so much for that....

Then I get up from the bed to go turn the lights back on and before I can even get to the light switch, ANOTHER FUCKING BAT STARTS FLYING AROUND MY HEAD!

...so I run into the fucking closet.  And I'm like... damn.. I'm just going to make a break for the door.

So I run as fast as I can the bat is flying all over the place, and I exit the door.   I leave the door open, the bat flies out, so now it's still flying around the hallway of the apartment.

So I leave, and come back later just to get some of my essentials, like my contacts and glasses.  Ofcourse the bat is still flying around the hallway.  And not only that, as I was driving back I saw another bat flying around outside right next to my car as I was flying into the apartment complex (probably the same bat that left, or maybe not, who knows).

What the fuck would ya'll do?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'd move again.

kemizt

PLANT

I had this happen to me a couple years ago.  The best thing to do is grab a huge towel and throw it on/@ the bat.  Then get that shit the fuck out!  You might ruin your pad if you start swinging bats or golf clubs around  :D

Blasphemy

here is what you do.

First complain to the land lord, that your place is infested is bats.
Secondly have him call Animal Control (possibly extremintors) cause it sounds like there might be bat dwelling at the apartment.

Alternate Second:If Animal Control doesn't show up cause they feel its not a huge issue, then you can call private exterminators. They'll probably most likely gas the suspected areas were the bats are. But call Animal Control, and also before you do that, see if you can even Pinpoint were the main dwelling is.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
What Would Allah Do?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
go outside & find a sharp stick, go back inside & hunt those fuckers; kill them & eat them.

do it before they get too big & eat you! :o

DTG Entertainment

go outside & find a sharp stick, go back inside & hunt those fuckers; kill them & eat them.

do it before they get too big & eat you! :o

ROFL, and what is that bat thing?  We have bats here as well, none of them come in the apartment though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^it's a "Giant Peruvian Trapeze Water-Buffalo Bat".

it eats babies too, that poor guy in the white shirt just lost his kid. :-\

OG Hack Wilson

call the landlord and police
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

You're fucking kidding me?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
...so I run into the fucking closet.
I just laughed my ass off out loud at that, hahaahhaahahahha!

Damn homie, THAT is crazy.

That happened to me and my cousin once. Stupid bat flew right into the wall. And we was sleeping on the living room floor, so when the bat started to get up and fly again, it was like 6 inches from my head, and I heard the fuckin' wings flap, than I screamed like a broad, and my grandfather took and broom and hit it outside the door. They used to get them alot too, they used to find dead bats in vases up on the cabinets. So I don't know I don't think you can do anythang. :-\

Scarying shit. I feel sorry for you. :D

Good luck.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
You live around woods?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
id tell you to call ace ventura but he's scared of bats. You could try the tenis racquet it's hella fun

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

na, true story; their are some strange animals in South America.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

na, true story; their are some strange animals in South America.

it looks like a small bear with wings

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!