Author Topic: Face it, y'all r addicted to this site  (Read 462 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Face it, y'all r addicted to this site
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »
ok now gtfo

u kno im right, dont believe it... see it for yourself.  

and Paul, i've been here longer.  i dont wanna sound like a hypocrite but im responsible with my shit
I was cool with you in other sections but gtfo out the gspot

nigga witcho Beavis N' Butthead ass, nigga dont nobody watch that shit anymore.  that shit was wack anyways, captain planet was always better.  this aint no GSpot anyways, it's not virtual pussy or where the real niggaz or old ass Italians chill at.  it's abuncha fuckin people (some people) with social issues.  see y'all at the end of the day or tomorrow to read over this shit.  it'll probably b 2 pages by then (or gettin there).  u bitches is infected with dubcc like it's crack, im just on here 2 regulate and make sure some artist get proper accolades and advice, y'all r on here bcuz you've been rejected by your peers in your real life.  anybody who comes in here with tha madness is addicted off top, y, bcuz if u wasnt and u were strong you'd get it by now that NONE of this shit im sayin or yall say to each other is serious enough to give it time.  so call it like u c it but im tellin u like it iz and how it iz.

Nate dogg & radiotube had to regulate

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 02:43:56 PM »
^^LMAO

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Paul

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »
ok now gtfo

and Paul, i've been here longer.  i dont wanna sound like a hypocrite but im responsible with my shit

nigga witcho Beavis N' Butthead ass, nigga dont nobody watch that shit anymore.  that shit was wack anyways, captain planet was always better.  this aint no GSpot anyways, it's not virtual pussy or where the real niggaz or old ass Italians chill at.  it's abuncha fuckin people (some people) with social issues.  see y'all at the end of the day or tomorrow to read over this shit.  it'll probably b 2 pages by then (or gettin there).  u bitches is infected with dubcc like it's crack, im just on here 2 regulate and make sure some artist get proper accolades and advice, y'all r on here bcuz you've been rejected by your peers in your real life.  anybody who comes in here with tha madness is addicted off top, y, bcuz if u wasnt and u were strong you'd get it by now that NONE of this shit im sayin or yall say to each other is serious enough to give it time.  so call it like u c it but im tellin u like it iz and how it iz.

haha
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 03:10:00 PM »
ok now gtfo

lmao!

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »
Well, u certainly aren't the reason, so don't get a hard on.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
ok now gtfo

That is all I saw when I was scrollin' down lmao That had me dyin! +1
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 05:36:57 PM »
You still whining?
NO MORE WAR

moe

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »
ok now gtfo

and Paul, i've been here longer.  i dont wanna sound like a hypocrite but im responsible with my shit

U havent been here longer than me
lol.

AGeesta

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »
Radiotube is fuckin funny i dont take the guy too serious

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »
irony cause no one takes you seriously.

AGeesta

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 12:58:31 AM »

your irrelevant

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 06:39:35 AM »

your irrelevant

I never try to be. You're an attention whore who no one cares about.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 08:16:37 AM »
with whats about to happen in here (without me going back n forth with y'all), i have proven my point.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 08:23:37 AM »
with whats about to happen in here (without me going back n forth with y'all), i have proven my point.

stfu urkel

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »
Yeah I won't lie, I'm addicted to talking shit on here