Author Topic: What the fuck would you do if bats were flying around you damn apartment?  (Read 756 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^it's a "Giant Peruvian Trapeze Water-Buffalo Bat".

it eats babies too, that poor guy in the white shirt just lost his kid. :-\

You're fucking kidding me?

na, true story; their are some strange animals in South America.

it looks like a small bear with wings

legend has it that a Bat fucked a Bear & that baby grew up to get raped by a Water Buffalo & this is the result.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
^it's a "Giant Peruvian Trapeze Water-Buffalo Bat".

it eats babies too, that poor guy in the white shirt just lost his kid. :-\

You're fucking kidding me?

na, true story; their are some strange animals in South America.

I hope you're being sarcastic. :-\

ikke

WTF?
move out dude...

Didn't the guy who sold you/rented it to tell you about bats??

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
WTF?
move out dude...

Didn't the guy who sold you/rented it to tell you about bats??

Naw dude... these muthafuckaz... I called them today to go check it out, ofcourse they go over there in the daytime when the bats are hiding out and sleeping, and ofcourse they say they didn't find anything, and he says, "I'm not saying you are telling a lie or anything, but the person who lived there before you was there two years and never saw any bats".

Just the fact the dude was even thinking I might be telling a lie, pisses me off.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

go outside & find a sharp stick, go back inside & hunt those fuckers; kill them & eat them.

do it before they get too big & eat you! :o

ROFL, and what is that bat thing?  We have bats here as well, none of them come in the apartment though.

lol thats some strait up bullshit...

The largest bat in the world is from the Phillipines, the Giant Golden Crowned Flying fox and it is only known to get up to a maximum of 22 inches long with a 6 foot wing span.  That picture Chamillitary showed has got to be distorted due to the position of the bat in relation to the man....kinda like that Camel Spider pic lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

Identify where the point where bats are gaining access and block that shit. Bright lights and loud music deter them as well.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Bright lights and loud music deter them as well.

Also, make sure you dont spill any water on them...or feed them after midnight...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I called them today to go check it out, ofcourse they go over there in the daytime when the bats are hiding out and sleeping, and ofcourse they say they didn't find anything,

Hahahahahahahaha, LMAO!

Muhfukka

wait are you serious? you ran and hid in the closet from a little bat that eats fruit and small insects? id be pissed about them shitting everywhere but youre a little pussy

Lunatic

wtf? i see many of y'all have had this bat experience. I be damned if a fuckin bat ever came into my house. I've seen one once and that was it  :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
wait are you serious? you ran and hid in the closet from a little bat that eats fruit and small insects? id be pissed about them shitting everywhere but youre a little pussy

Dude... before yesterday I'd never ever seen a bat in my life.  It caught me totally off guard, I didn't know what was up.  It is one of the most scariest looking animals dude.. and imagine it flying over your bed like 6 inches above your head!!! and then more than one!! so you don't know what to expect or how many are there!  

I can't front man, it's the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.  I've been praying all day.  I haven't been keeping up on my Islam for a couple years now, but this happened last night, the first night of Ramadaan and coincided with something else happening in my life... for real, I fasted today and prayed all night in the masjid in what they call Taraweeh prayers that last for nearly 2 hours straight of praying.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Muhfukka

ive been in a room wit bats and ive seen bats outside. they just look like little birds but they fly all weird

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ive been in a room wit bats and ive seen bats outside. they just look like little birds but they fly all weird

do you have any Golfballs in your house?

go to your backyard & just throw them as high as you can in the air & watch 4-5 of them all go after it; it's classic lol.

Blasphemy

You know what? You should catch it and keep it as a pet. Bats a cool.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You know what? You should catch it and keep it as a pet. Bats a cool.

or...

you could eat it before it eats you! :o