Author Topic: Besides Dre and Snoop, Death Row announces 2 other albums for 2009  (Read 1503 times)

Soopahigh

Re: Besides Dre and Snoop, Death Row announces 2 other albums for 2009
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2009, 03:16:23 AM »
^^ so true
+1

2euce 7even

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:56 AM »
Damn, cant wait to hear this shit  :o 8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2009, 08:31:34 AM »
Suge wasnt doing that with Nu Mixx Klazzics and Dead Man Walkin?

No.

When he was the CEO the label actually existed and that's all that matters to me.

Fuck Wideawake. Fuck Amaru.

LMAO @ you bring Suge's bitch
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MarshColin

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »
none of y'all muthafuckaz even know what you're talkin about.  WideAwake is gonna do DR the justice it deserves, obviously I'd rather have the entire DR catalog (to myself) or some1 like Scarface runnin' shit but fuckit.  I'm still trying to figure where all of this W.A is gonna destroy DR.  They brought the shit for 18mil in February and the firtst release is on September 1st.  wtf??  Get the wedgie Suge and Dre gave u from outcha asshole.  Just chill, W.A. know what tha fuck is really good (atleast that's how they make me feel as a fan).  There's 4 albums coming out this year (i think 1 is a 4 box set) so yeah, brawt in Feb. 09 releasing albums Sept, Oct, Nov, and probably Dec and most likely some more in the Winter and Spring of 2010 of all/most st8 original material, yeah i can fuck wit em.  Relax, u bitches is worser than a kid on christmas eve... chill dude

Agreed! People are being all immature that are saying fuck Wide Awake and they have no reason to. They gave us 3 unreleased songs to download and put out that 3 track single. They're giving us 7 more on The Chronic, making almost an albums worth of unreleased material. That's pretty good so far, way more than Suge ever did for us fans in this decade. Give them a chance at least people, if they follow through and back up all their talk, we'll be getting almost all the tracks we wanted. The only thing stopping them will be situations with Dre & Pac's music where there are some legal issues.