Author Topic: The best thing 2pac ever did: Not going through with the beef with Ice Cube  (Read 841 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Cube would of killed Pac's career, made him look foolish, probably best Suge told Pac not to fuck with Cube (especially Cube at that time period)
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MILFSTA

• 'G'
pac and cube were homies you stupid moron and if there was a beef pac would  make cube cry haha i mean even b-real and kam killed cube lol

2euce 7even

i dont think so..ice cube was an og indeed but.. he was just an LA-rapper rappin about fake-crippin, smokin´,chucks, rags (neutral) and bang bang.
AND ´PAC WUZ AN ARTIST
MAKAVELI RIP

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont think so..ice cube was an og indeed but.. he was just an LA-rapper rappin about fake-crippin, smokin´,chucks, rags (neutral) and bang bang.
AND ´PAC WUZ AN ARTIST
MAKAVELI RIP

You clearly haven't listened to Ice Cube's music.

woof

cube would have murked pac with no vaseline

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
As a fan of both, I'm glad "Cube" decided not to bust back.
(Pac had already defo laid down some subliminal's @ Cube + some darts during interviews.)

Pac felt alot of the WS artists who were claiming "WS" on their albums or whatever mearly were just trying to capitalize off the
"Death Row Vs. Bad Boy"/EastCoast/West Coast bullshit...

I guess Pac didn't listen to Cube's 1993 album "Lethal Injection" where Cube praises The Westside on just about every track.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
ice cube was one of the most well rounded artist of that time and to date if u judge him from his old material. cube made records about erything from hiv to uncle sam to shoot em up to childrens fairy tale, and he was claiming not to bang way back on amerikkkas most wanted so i dont know where u get the fake crippin thing. that was wc with the fake crippin

Blasphemy

They had a beef? lmao Honestly 2PAC wouldn't been in a good postion. Hit em Up despite being a classic record would of been killed by No Vaseline. Vaseline was a fucking Tirade, and unlike hit em up which had guest, Vase was a Solo deal.

But this wouldn't of EVER happened.

2pac had no beef with cube (nore did cube have beef with 2pac).

2pac since his first record has shown respect for Ice Cube's carrier, SOC, AMW, DC.

Second Record, 2pac FEATURED Ice Cube (Ice had pretty much start his Movie stint around this time, as such 2PAC didn't get a guess on his album).

Ice Cube (and dre) both had 2pac in the NBK video.

Ice Cube claimed West Side in Lethal Injection in 1993, while 2pac started really really going all out in 1995/1996.

If it wasn't for Ice Cube in N.W.A, or for his Solo albums,  2PAC wouldn't even been in the game. Cause no one gave a shit for the west until Ice T,N.W.A and the other acts came along.

Besides 2pac had no real grounds to even do it, besides the friends. What would he diss him on? Ice Claimed west before, He did his G-Funk work before him, He brought the west up, and did work with N.W.A. Lets face it, 2pac wouldn't be able to do anything except maybe talk about him in Boyz, but then Cube can come back in Juice, Poetic Justice, and Above The Rim.

Hell in Juice he can say "You said you played your self, just some punk nigga tired of getting pelted, Whos brain fucking melted" (Yes I write shitty lyrics you ge the idea).

Poetic He can say he was a punk

And in Above The Rim, well He got shot by Marlon Wayns.

Honestly Ice Cube would of had more material to use. With the Rape Conviction (even though it was bullshit), the Prison stint (Can say he was a prison bitch, and thats the only way he got out), The AIDS thing with Janet.Even the little kid getting killed cause of the fight between 2pac's people and other people.

Ice had more material at his disposal. Only reason all the disses at the time couldn't stand up to Hit Em Up, was because the Artist were shit.

But I know one thing. lol Both We'd see more Diss tracks like Hit em up and No Vaseline. Honestly I'd be fucking awesome. lol now I wish they had, Only thing I wanted though was Ice and 2pac to Collaborate more during 2pac's Death Row years cause finally 2pac had Crazy Production, and it would of just been amazing. lol Them (along with Ice T) were Amazing on Strictly 4 my niggaz lol
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:42:40 PM by Blasphemy »

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
damn eye dont know cube was raw back in the day. before he let these honkies pimp him
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

174Proof

That would've been some bull shit 'cause both rappers rhymed about shit that matters other than gangsta shit. No need for those type to beef.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn eye dont know cube was raw back in the day. before he let these honkies pimp him

The fuck? you gotta atleast have heard him on NWA, Cube always been raw as fuck...

Blasphemy

If you need 2 do some Research. Ice Cube is a Great, a Legend on this coast. THe stuff he did can only be compared 2 a few. Check out his Albums:Amerikkkaz Most Wanted, Death Certificate,  The Predator, Lethal Injection, Boot Legs and B-Sides.

Those albums define everything people had to deal with. From the institutionalized racism, the troubles, the good times, the injustice. Cube Inspired 2pac, and a gang of artist 2 come.

No mater what he does today, I'll always have great respect 4 what he did back in the days when rap wasn't bullshit.

OG Hack Wilson

Cube would of killed Pac's career, made him look foolish, probably best Suge told Pac not to fuck with Cube (especially Cube at that time period)

Lol you assclown

did you see Cube get OWNED by common?  he ran to the fucking REverand Ferrikan to squash the beef so he didnt have to reply.

the bitch in you ended Ice Cube's tough guy image.  even more than his acting.

Cube was insulted enough by not being a guset on All Eyez On Me when DJ Pooh even produced for it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

<a href="http://mjrT29f8fhY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://mjrT29f8fhY</a>
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JD Bastin

2pac would've ended ice cubes career worse than the youtube video posted above

are you 13 Mr LBIA?