Author Topic: You ever notice that churches/religions have a lot of mentally ill followers?  (Read 1068 times)

ikke

Re: You ever notice that churches/religions have a lot of mentally ill followers
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »
Quote from: ikke link=topic=228298.msg 2317223#msg 2317223 date=1251795979
Quote from: ThaRealSupreme link=topic=228298.msg 2316935#msg 2316935 date=1251772879
I read somewhere on the net that a lot of Jehovah's witness becomes paranoid schizophrenic or goes into deep depression. Religion is crazy because a lot of people use it just to control people and lead their blind asses str8 into a ditch.
NO SHIT
they only believe 144.000 people get into heaven, that stress fucks them up seriously

I showed my ex-friend who's a Jehovah's witness how the scripture was misinterpreted and you'd think she'd be relieved about it but got pissed off instead lol. They also believe Satan was kicked out of heaven in 1914 and I asked her do you have any idea that the Bible was written way before 1914 and it speaks of that situation in past tense? Pissed her off again. I finally realized that she doesn't think for herself.

Props to Charles T. Russell(founder of JW) and Joseph Smith (founder of mormons) for being able to control of a lot of people even while they're in the grave.
+1 that made my day, I haven't laughed this hard since some 'doctor' claimed dinosaurs lived alongside humans.
Hahahaha...that reminds me of something form my childhood.

When I was forced to go to church as a little kid, one day in my Sunday School class they brought in a "scientist" to come talk to us. He explained to us how there is evidence that humans and dinosaurs lived together AND HOW DINOSAURS STILL EXIST TODAY! First, he explained how Noah only took baby dinosaurs in the Ark which is why he could fit them in.

But his evidence for how dinosaurs exist today was priceless (and something you could only do to 6 year olds). He said he went to the jungles of Africa and found proof of dinosaurs existing today. He claimed he never saw one (because its hard to see a giant lizard I guess) but he had unmistakable audio evidence.

He played this tape which sounded like monkeys and elephants shouting for about 2 minutes and that was his unmistakable evidence LOL. All the other kids were freaked the fuck out too.

Its almost abuse the way they fed us that bullshit. I'm sure a lot of people that "scientist" spoke to will believe him just because he claims to be a scientist.
I think I saw that guy on tv :D
did he call himself dr.dino or something

His site: http://www.drdino.com/
shit on there is so goddamn funny

Sikotic™

Re: You ever notice that churches/religions have a lot of mentally ill followers?
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 02:53:28 PM »
I was a little kid so I don't remember his face, but the stuff on that site is exactly his ideology. Can you believe there's people like that out there with support? LOL

and LMAO @ the article about the humanzee and how there is no way it could happen. These motherfuckers ever heard of ligers, or mules, or hybrids of killer whale and dolphin? Are they really gonna tell us that hybrid animals with similar DNA can not interbreed? Jesus Christ.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

Re: You ever notice that churches/religions have a lot of mentally ill followers?
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 04:35:14 PM »
It's true, look at infinite that post here.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009, 03:12:27 AM »
I think it's pretty fuckin' crazy like religion/The Bible/God, that 'some man just outta the blue decided to make up', lasted this long. To think it's been around THIS LONG and still is the biggest thang going.....come on. I don't know. I personally just find it EXTREMELY hard to deny it. THIS LONG and it's STILL being followed by mentally ill and geniuses alike. This long nigga??? This long?? Shitttt....

You could look at it that way.

or

The fact that up until recently in human history, either you accepted a particular religion or faced death. That kinda keeps things going whether you believe it or not lol.

haha exactly. Just look at the royal dynasties in England. The motherfuckas kept changing the official religion every time a new king went on the throne and proclaiming the other religions heresy. It must have seriously fucked with people's beliefs.